NC State University c/o 2025 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how many IS residents made it to committee review?
All applications (Resident and Non-Resident) receive committee review as long as minimum admissions standards have been met. An applicant who hasn't met minimum requirements receives an e-mail notifying them of the deficiency.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
We are currently hosting the AVMA COE for our seven year accreditation review. Look for updates next week.

All applications (Resident and Non-Resident) receive committee review as long as minimum admissions standards have been met. An applicant who hasn't met minimum requirements receives an e-mail notifying them of the deficiency.
Have all of these emails been sent out already and those qualified being reviewed or are you still working through the IS applications for those fitting the requirements and sending emails for deficiencies?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have all of these emails been sent out already and those qualified being reviewed or are you still working through the IS applications for those fitting the requirements and sending emails for deficiencies?
We will finish sending disqualification emails this week. The committee will resume its work next week following the accreditation site visit.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
When you have the number, can we know how many IS applicants made it to committee review?

moone boy waiting GIF by HULU

me waiting like...

Reactions: 2 users

In State Applicant Advisory
The in-state application review is still underway.

We don't have a definitive release date yet regarding decision letters.

Our original plan was March 1, 2021 but we've been delayed with a significant application increase, our AVMA COE accreditation review and COVID-19 challenges.

We appreciate your patience with this process.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Did anyone else get an email saying their application has gone to committee review?

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What happens if NCSU did not have space for us to take an animal nutrition course this Spring? Would you still accept it in the Summer since so many students had this issue?

What happens if NCSU did not have space for us to take an animal nutrition course this Spring? Would you still accept it in the Summer since so many students had this issue?
All but two (2) of the required courses or labs must be completed by the end of the fall semester of the application cycle. The remaining courses or labs must be completed in the following spring semester. Required courses or labs can’t be completed in the summer semester immediately preceding matriculation. This is a TOTAL of 2 (two courses, two labs, or one course and one lab) in separate prerequisites (i.e., Microbiology and Microbiology lab = 1, Microbiology and Microbiology lab + Statistics = 2, Microbiology and Microbiology lab + Statistics + Physics II Lab = 3).

Any more updates on the admissions timeline? 👀
We anticipate the review process to continue through the next several weeks with decision letters being released by the end of March (no exact date is available).

have all the email notifications about going forward in the process been sent out? I haven’t received anything yet.

have all the email notifications about going forward in the process been sent out? I haven’t received anything yet.
I got mine on March 2nd at like 10:30. (This was just the email discussed about earlier in the thread, saying that the qualifications were met)

@NCSU CVM When a date is decided upon to release the decisions for IS will we get hints like the OS students?

Reactions: 2 users
So quiet on here, but it’s literally because we’re all anxiously waiting. Have any in state applicants been accepted elsewhere? If so, where? :)

So quiet on here, but it’s literally because we’re all anxiously waiting. Have any in state applicants been accepted elsewhere? If so, where? :)

Anxiously waiting here too! I was accepted at LMU, just waiting for NC State now! Anyone else?

Well they did post that groundhog picture about 6 weeks ago...

Got accepted to Mississippi State! Really want NCSU 😭

Sulley and Cleo say (if they could) that they realllyyy wanna move back to Raleigh and be members of the pack 😉 #anxiouslywaiting
20210313_100320.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
@NCSU CVM We would appreciate the confirmation of March 23rd decision day bear-y much! 🐻

Reactions: 6 users
March 30th is National Doctor's Day......maybe?? Just a guess 👀

It’s so quiet 👀 idk what that means haha

• Hmm