NC State University c/o 2025 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Slow like the end of the day is never going to arrive.
Drunk Amy Schumer GIF
So happy hour might look like this?

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I think it’ll be around 4pm today. Since “the clock is slow” and “it’ll feel like the end of the day will never arrive” since if the clock was slow, it would be the end of the day before the clock reads 5pm

Reactions: 1 user
I think it’ll be around 4pm today. Since “the clock is slow” and “it’ll feel like the end of the day will never arrive” since if the clock was slow, it would be the end of the day before the clock reads 5pm
Well that was also another Van Halen song haha

The Van Halen song the "clock is slow" lyric is from is called "hot for teacher" and that song is 4 minutes 44 seconds long so maybe 4:44pm today?

It actually might be 4:45 because “oh man, I think the clock is slow” is actually a line in Van Halen’s hot for teacher, and that some is 4 min 45 seconds lol

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, here's your one hint.

To determine the time, you have to go to the acre of land from whence you came before it hurts.
So the Hamilton song Helpless has these lyrics: An acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame. All I have’s my honor, a tolerance for Paine" and it's 4 minutes 10 seconds so 4:10???

So the Hamilton song Helpless has these lyrics: An acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame. All I have’s my honor, a tolerance for Paine" and it's 4 minutes 10 seconds so 4:10???
That part of the song is at 2:45 tho...

So excited for this email that biochemistry notes are moving verrrryyyy slow today haha!

Reactions: 3 users
I'm so sorry for all you guys who are also alumni. I've def gotten like six day of giving emails through this morning and that would be torture. :laugh:

(I'll donate when my damn loans are paid off! *fistshake*)

I agree! In the Van Halen song “Hot for Teacher” right after it says the clock is slow, it says “Class Dismissed” and since the clock is slow it could very well mean 2:45 🤔 I’m still trying to piece how Yogi Bear fits in 😂 UNbearable might have just been a hint that “well, it’s NOT on National Bear Day.” Lol.

It has nothing to do with Van Halen or Hamilton.

@NCSU CVM It seems we are struggling quite a bit LOL, maybe another hint would help?

Reactions: 3 users
Well I guess the correct time was 2...I was waitlisted :( guess I have more waiting to do

• Care
A good friend of mine got in off the IS waitlist! It doesn't move much, but it does move. Fingers and toes crossed.

I know a few people that have gotten off the waitlist in the past! I’m hoping for some good news but the next month is gonna be stressful

IS rejection... congrats to all the acceptances! Here’s to fellow rejections tryin again next year!

• Care
Any estimate on when the people at the end of the list will get it??
Sorry, we can't offer a definitive time estimate. Not sure how the system moves through the files. We think it took OOS notifications about two hours.