NC State University c/o 2025 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
just out of curiosity- if today was supposed to be decision day and these technical issues prevent decisions from going out- would they be sent out tomorrow instead or would we wait until monday?
Check above/below for an update.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
My only guess would be between 3:00-5:00 which is 4:00. Subtract 60 minutes which is 3:00?

Members don't see this ad :)
25 or 6 to 4 = 3:30 or 3:35 depending on your research. Now subtract 60 minutes.

Reactions: 1 users
This clue is over my head, BUT 2:30-2:35?!
1613763563368.png

OOS rejected, congrats to all who got in!!

OOS WAITLIST!!!!!!!!!!!! holy poopy!!!
can anyone tell me how much the oos state waitlist moves? do i have a chance?

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
OOS rejected; was really hoping for acceptance but just remember everything happens for a reason guys, NCSU is EXTREMELY competitive (as we all know) so don't let one decision get you down, this process has been fun and I wish you all nothing but the best for the future!!! :woot:

Reactions: 2 users
OOS Rejected! Just found out I was accepted into my IS though, so I’ll take that! Haha

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Now the wait begins for IS. Congrats to all OOS that got jn

Reactions: 3 users
for anyone else on the waitlist- i sent an email asking how many out of state students have historically been accepted off of the waitlist in recent years. i will update yall when i get a response! fingers crossed :)

OOS rejection. Not bummed since 3 other acceptances, good luck IS!!!

Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations to those that got accepted and waitlisted! I'm sorry to those that did not get accepted, I can guarantee you are all great applicants!

I'm an OOS in the class of 2024, if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a message :)

Wondering when IS will hear back..usually it’s a month or so after OOS, but I really don’t want to imagine another month of waiting🥲

for anyone else on the waitlist- i sent an email asking how many out of state students have historically been accepted off of the waitlist in recent years. i will update yall when i get a response! fingers crossed :)
Current first year... the waitlist typically moves pretty quickly after the April 15th deadline. I don't think I've heard of it moving before then. (I was on the IS waitlist last year so I know the torture of the wait!) I do know a few people made it off both waitlists last year.

Current first year... the waitlist typically moves pretty quickly after the April 15th deadline. I don't think I've heard of it moving before then. (I was on the IS waitlist last year so I know the torture of the wait!) I do know a few people made it off both waitlists last year.
Ok thank you so much for the info! That's helpful to know that at least a few people made it off of the out of state waitlist last year!!! I can still have some hope! In the meantime... it seems like I've got a lot of time to decide between cornell and uga before I hear back about the waitlist haha :rofl:

@NCSU CVM Will IS potentially receive decisions the first week of March or possibly later? This wait is killing me 😅?

Last edited:
For anyone on the OOS waitlist- heres the email i got back about how many people have been accepted off of it in recent years!
1614006638417.png

Reactions: 1 user
Will IS potentially receive decisions the first week of March or possible later? This wait is killing me 😅?
Also a current first-year... we did hear back a little over a month after OOS last year like someone already mentioned. My personal guess would be later in March just because it will take some time to go through all the applications. But I’m sure y’all will get some good hints when the time gets closer😄 Don’t worry, the wait is almost over! You’ve got this!!!
@NCSU CVM Will IS potentially receive decisions the first week of March or possibly later? This wait is killing me 😅