This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

slate

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm taking the MCAT in April 2016. I'm interested in meeting in Manhattan to study for the MCAT. I feel that many such as myself are most proficient when working amongst others that are gearing towards the same goal. If there is anyone that is interested please say so.
 
I'm taking the MCAT in April 2016. I'm interested in meeting in Manhattan to study for the MCAT. I feel that many such as myself are most proficient when working amongst others that are gearing towards the same goal. If there is anyone that is interested please say so.

Hey are you still looking for a study buddy? Im in Manhattan