New York College of Podiatric Medicine (NYCPM) Class of 2025 Interview/Acceptance Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Very friendly process. I had two podiatrist during my interview and the process was not at all intimidating. Just simple questions to understand your interest in the field and your experiences. No tricky questions. then this was followed by a session with current student who was very nice and answered questions about classes, clinical rotations, life in NY.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all. I’ve been given the chance to interview at NYCPM. Any advice from those who have interviewed already?

Show your genuine interest in the field! If you have a low mcat or GPA, be ready to give an explanation. Good luck!!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I just received an in person interview for next week. Does anyone know if there is safe parking for us on campus? Not sure if I should take the NJ Transit or just drive .

I just received an in person interview for next week. Does anyone know if there is safe parking for us on campus? Not sure if I should take the NJ Transit or just drive .
Yes, there is parking near the school. They should've told you about it in the invitation or something. If not then I'd reach out to them

Reactions: 1 user
Yes, there is parking near the school. They should've told you about it in the invitation or something. If not then I'd reach out to them
Didn't see it in the invitation but will reach out thank you!