Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ughhhhh this is so stupid, guys, but what is life without WW?
Basics game, could probably start on Tuesday evening or on Wednesday. Theme TBD.
Would also LOVE a co-mod because I'm going to be out of town this weekend and my husband will murder me if I'm glued to my phone.
Sign up if interested & we'll go from there...
Partner in Procrastination (co-mod/s):
1.
2.
The Demanding Public
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
etc...
Basics game, could probably start on Tuesday evening or on Wednesday. Theme TBD.
Would also LOVE a co-mod because I'm going to be out of town this weekend and my husband will murder me if I'm glued to my phone.
Sign up if interested & we'll go from there...
Partner in Procrastination (co-mod/s):
1.
2.
The Demanding Public
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @WildZoo
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
etc...