Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me: "I shouldn't play Kara's game, I don't have time."
Also me: "I guess I'll play Kara's game anyway."
Also me: "I shouldn't play Pippy's game."
Also me: "But I have TIME this week."

Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19. Sporty
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
b. Miss Pickles
12. Shelter
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@katashark come play!

92fd71e8a25da895d9d8f26ed8ac85e6--misunderstood-shark-trust-me.jpg
 
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19. MSU
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
4. Shelter
 
Moving some people around (feel free to move back if you prefer a certain #) & removing people who have been tagged a bunch...

Skiers:

1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
Was trying to save 16 for dolphin 🙁
 
I really should spend my free time this week just packing, rather than packing + WW'ing 🙁 And painting all next weekend so just don't think it's a good idea. I'll put myself as a sub if needed though.

Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19. Sporty
20. MSU
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
4. Shelter
5. Allie
 
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19. MSU
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
4. Shelter

I'm glad you've adopted the Way of the Kiwi

5JcWVev.jpg
 
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19. MSU
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
4. Shelter
...what just happened here @SportPonies ?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. Dolphin
17. BarkBark
18. Capri
19. MadJack
20. Sporty
21. MSU
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. Miss Pickles
3. Shelter
4. Allie
 
So how you determine the roles then? You just put all the names in the generator? Or you hand picking roles for maximum insanity? You can make me a wolf anytime 😀
All roles will be RNG'd...for the most part.

I do sometimes consider requests if there are extenuating circumstances, and I reserve the right to mess with strictly inconsequential things like role names a bit... but don't like to manipulate affiliation/abilities often because I feel it damages the integrity of the game.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. Dolphin
17. BarkBark
18. Capri
19. MadJack
20. Sporty
21. MSU
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. Miss Pickles
3. Shelter
4. Allie
5. Ski chugging hot chocolate because she can’t ski right now
 
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. Dolphin
17. BarkBark
18. Capri
19. MadJack
20. Sporty
21. MSU
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. Miss Pickles
3. Shelter
4. Allie
5. Ski chugging hot chocolate because she can’t ski right now
6. Altruistic80
 
I'd love to play, but I need a bit of a break since I'm way behind on irl things. Also, the attending coming on tomorrow is awful, so I won't have much time to do anything this week. I'm always down for a good Porter or Stout at the bar though!

Skiers:

1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. Dolphin
17. BarkBark
18. Capri
19. MadJack
20. Sporty
21. MSU
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. Miss Pickles
3. Shelter
4. Allie
5. Ski chugging hot chocolate because she can’t ski right now
6. Altruistic80
7. Stagg
 
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. Dolphin
17. BarkBark
18. Capri
19. MadJack
20. Sporty
21. MSU
22. Snowy
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. Miss Pickles
3. Shelter
4. Allie
5. Ski chugging hot chocolate because she can’t ski right now
6. Altruistic80
7. Stagg
 
I'd love to play, but I need a bit of a break since I'm way behind on irl things. Also, the attending coming on tomorrow is awful, so I won't have much time to do anything this week. I'm always down for a good Porter or Stout at the bar though!

Skiers:

1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. Dolphin
17. BarkBark
18. Capri
19. MadJack
20. Sporty
21. MSU
22.
23.
24.
25.

The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. Miss Pickles
3. Shelter
4. Allie
5. Ski chugging hot chocolate because she can’t ski right now
6. Altruistic80
7. Stagg
You missed the memo, it's a hot chocolate bar😛
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad