-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Sign Ups
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ski Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. McSketch-eyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. @StayingPositive2017
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. McSketch-eyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. @StayingPositive2017
Ski Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. McSketch-eyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. @StayingPositive2017
For what it is worth, last night I thought of an SOV worthy game design. I couldn’t possibly run it myself as a mod anymore. I am teaching a class for aspiring flight instructors for the next 3 weeks,,,after that I will write up the game in detail and will look for a mod who can do it justice to run it. If someone reminds me I promise I will follow through.
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. McSketch-eyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. @StayingPositive2017
For what it is worth, last night I thought of an SOV worthy game design. I couldn’t possibly run it myself as a mod anymore. I am teaching a class for aspiring flight instructors for the next 3 weeks,,,after that I will write up the game in detail and will look for a mod who can do it justice to run it. If someone reminds me I promise I will follow through.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this is starting to get a The Shining feel about it...
@LetItSnow @SummerTheLynx come play!
Ski Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. McSketch-eyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13. zigjaz
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. @StayingPositive2017 For what it is worth
Thanks @Lawper , love the inclusivity!!
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. McSketch-eyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13. zigjaz
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. @StayingPositive2017 For what it is worth
Thanks @Lawper , love the inclusivity!!
Thanks for the tag lamprey but I don't even have time to think, therefore I'm fading away into nothing because I no longer am... I'm a space cadet 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Omg I would be honored to run a game for youSki Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. McSketch-eyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. @StayingPositive2017
For what it is worth, last night I thought of an SOV worthy game design. I couldn’t possibly run it myself as a mod anymore. I am teaching a class for aspiring flight instructors for the next 3 weeks,,,after that I will write up the game in detail and will look for a mod who can do it justice to run it. If someone reminds me I promise I will follow through.
Updates, in case they affect anyone's decision:
Have decided on ski theme
Timing...
Can start as early as Tuesday morning
Cycles will likely be:
- Lynch close 10pm EST
- Night close 8am EST (or earlier if all actions in)
Will be a mostly vanilla game, but probably ~not~ an open setup.
Have decided on ski theme
Timing...
Can start as early as Tuesday morning
Cycles will likely be:
- Lynch close 10pm EST
- Night close 8am EST (or earlier if all actions in)
Will be a mostly vanilla game, but probably ~not~ an open setup.
Updates, in case they affect anyone's decision:
Have decided on ski theme
Timing...
Can start as early as Tuesday morning
Cycles will likely be:
- Lynch close 10pm EST
- Night close 8am EST (or earlier if all actions in)
Will be a mostly vanilla game, but probably ~not~ an open setup.
Will it be semi-open?
Describe what you mean?Will it be semi-open?
I would be ok with listing # of wolves and game mechanics (conversions, ties, etc) but do not really like to list abilities.
Still riding the busy wave & traveling to Indiana for my Purdue interview this Thursday so I won't sign up and be a loser like last time. Have fun friends!@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @finnickthedog @SARdoghandler @Skimble @LyraGardenia @Dinashadow @Mad Jack @Melchizedek @SportPonies @picklegurl @Barkley13 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @allieh8607 @Crayola227 @dolphin106258 @grebes4lyfe @muttmanager @ziggyandjazzy @johnnaboo @Stagg737 @Matthew9Thirtyfive @genny @Caiter92 @sheltermed @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @Coopah @WeimMama @MixedAnimals77 @capri1722 @MSUcvmHOPE come play!
Apologies if i forgot people 😢
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Describe what you mean?
I would be ok with listing # of wolves and game mechanics (conversions, ties, etc) but do not really like to list abilities.
I meant semi-open as in all possible ability combinations listed in the opening post, but sounds fairly closed from this description.
I like this description.Describe what you mean?
I would be ok with listing # of wolves and game mechanics (conversions, ties, etc) but do not really like to list abilities.
Eh I'll consider it... but I also like weird roles, so no promises 😉I meant semi-open as in all possible ability combinations listed in the opening post, but sounds fairly closed from this description.
(On that note..."Basics" = I will try to limit myself to a ~75% vanilla game, not that the abilities themselves would be super basic.)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So there's still a chance for a Cthulhu huntEh I'll consider it... but I also like weird roles, so no promises 😉
(On that note..."Basics" = I will try to limit myself to a ~75% vanilla game, not that the abilities themselves would be super basic.)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I want to run another one of those sometimeI meant semi-open as in all possible ability combinations listed in the opening post, but sounds fairly closed from this description.
Also kind of want to run one where rather than a list of combinations there's just a list of possible roles and their basic descriptions (not necessarily all the mechanics), but that's a project for another time
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Or would it be a Yeti hunt?So there's still a chance for a Cthulhu hunt![]()

@CoffeeQuestionMark come play! 😍☕
Will it be semi-open?
@SportPonies @MelchizedekSki Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13. zigjaz
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13. zigjaz
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
I'm gonna pretend that "deux" is actually pronounced like "dooz" because that makes this sound so much coolerPipsy & Jbooze part deux?![]()
Oh also as long as it's not starting today or tomorrow...
Ski Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV ...someone needs to contact me on FB when it starts...I don’t think I will keep on checking in once Monday rolls around.
13. zigjaz
14.
15.
16.
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
Probably starting Tuesday (if tomorrow, will be very late & will just be roles out/long day cycle)Oh also as long as it's not starting today or tomorrow...
Capping at 25; could also roll with fewer peeps but would like to get at least 18.
Ski Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14.
15.
16.
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
Ski Instructors:
Lawper, jbooze, Karabeans
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14.
15.
16.
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
🙁 tagged last@CoffeeQuestionMark come play! 😍☕
We like to save the best(s) for last around here 😉🙁 tagged last
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
Let's see, who else did we lovingly forget...
@Glammyre @raf2769 @strider144 @Beagle-Brigade @Doctor-S
@Glammyre @raf2769 @strider144 @Beagle-Brigade @Doctor-S
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you making implications here? 😛@SportPonies @Melchizedek
Is the ski lodge spectators? Because I wanna be there (and @picklegurl should be there too). Or is that subs?
It's both 🙂Is the ski lodge spectators? Because I wanna be there (and @picklegurl should be there too). Or is that subs?
picklegurl
Full Member
I knew you missed me! 🙂Is the ski lodge spectators? Because I wanna be there (and @picklegurl should be there too). Or is that subs?
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar (spectator-tots & subs)
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar (spectator-tots & subs)
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
May I be added? And pickles? And @Mad Jack if he’s willing to come keep us company and drink hot chocolate with us??It's both 🙂
And everyone. Cozy spectator cuddles in the ski lodge
Edit:

@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @finnickthedog @SARdoghandler @Skimble @LyraGardenia @Dinashadow @Mad Jack @Melchizedek @SportPonies @picklegurl @Barkley13 @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @allieh8607 @Crayola227 @dolphin106258 @grebes4lyfe @muttmanager @ziggyandjazzy @johnnaboo @Stagg737 @Matthew9Thirtyfive @genny @Caiter92 @sheltermed @Trilt @PrincessButterCup @Coopah @WeimMama @MixedAnimals77 @capri1722 @MSUcvmHOPE come play!
Apologies if i forgot people 😢
@SportPonies @Melchizedek
I was summoned?
I don't appreciate you trying to steal two of my titles around here.or "alcoholic." None of this "sketchy McSketchballs" business
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18. Mel
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
Oohh I shouldn’t but I will. Can someone sign me up?
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18. Mel
19. BarkBark
20. MadJack
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18. Mel
19. BarkBark
20. MadJack
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
I was summoned?
I don't appreciate you trying to steal two of my titles around here.
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18. Mel
19. MJ
20. Sporty
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
Moving some people around (feel free to move back if you prefer a certain #) & removing people who have been tagged a bunch...
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
May I be added? And pickles? And @Mad Jack if he’s willing to come keep us company and drink hot chocolate with us??
And everyone. Cozy spectator cuddles in the ski lodge
Edit:![]()
Only if you promise to cheer for me 😉
You’re playing??? 😱![]()
I was summoned?
I don't appreciate you trying to steal two of my titles around here.
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. @Crayola227 ???
16. @dolphin106258 ???
17. Capri
18. Mel
19. MJ
20. Sporty
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
Color me surprised haha
If I'm modding, I can't policy lynch him or use his dead body for nefarious purposes...You’re playing??? 😱
Color me surprised haha
Skiers:
1. AM
2. WildZoo
3. Sketchy-McEyeballs AKA Cubs
4. Dina
5. BJ
6. Mypetmoose
7. Skilary
8. Grebes
9. Mutts
10. genny
11. SAR
12. SOV
13. zigjaz
14. Coffee?
15. Mel
16. BarkBark
17. Capri
18. MadJack
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
2. SportySpice
3. Miss Pickles
4. Shelter
Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't appreciate you trying to steal two of my titles around here.
The Ski Lodge Bar
1. Paws sipping hot chocolate
I might have to fight you for the first one... the other I’d love you to reclaim!
You did a lot of things to me M### that I did not appreciate 😡 lol. How are you???
Just great, thanks. Yourself? 🙂
Just great, thanks. Yourself? 🙂
Come play!
Come play!
School's in again. I just don't have the time to dedicate to a game between school and family. Maybe in the break between graduation and med school.
If you'd like to spectate, feel free to add yourself there.School's in again. I just don't have the time to dedicate to a game between school and family. Maybe in the break between graduation and med school.
(Also, ok if I add you to dead chat in case we get up above the numbers limit?)
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
