Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pshh thats fortification, I'm talking about getting the natural thing. A big, thick.....steak could do you a lot of good.I actually cook almost strictly using cast iron and eat a lot of pasta.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
pshh thats fortification, I'm talking about getting the natural thing. A big, thick.....steak could do you a lot of good.I actually cook almost strictly using cast iron and eat a lot of pasta.
What if I like my rubber-y substitutes?pshh thats fortification, I'm talking about getting the natural thing. A big, thick.....steak could do you a lot of good.
His name is Wesley but everyone calls him the weaselLooks like a fluffier version of my Tiger and Anya 😍
What if I like my rubber-y substitutes?
Nothing wrong with getting creative. I mean a healthy lifestyle ideally uses bothWhat if I like my rubber-y substitutes?
Lots of non-meat sources have ironLack of energy could be iron deficiency. Its because you don't have enough meat in your life.
His name is Wesley but everyone calls him the weasel
He was trapped (probably with those very french fries) by a feral cat rescue, then adopted out, kept in a basement where he was raised primarily by 2 ferrets, and then was listed as a free cat on Craigslist, which is where I found him. He was listed as being very affectionate, "loves to wear sweaters," and as a male cat.
He squeals when he is picked up or restrained in any way, we managed to put his cardigan on him a total of 1 times before there was mass destruction, and he is actually a (now neutered) pseudohermaphrodite. There's a lot of false advertising on craigslist, folks.
(Also I'm totally obsessed with him and take about 8 billion pictures of him per day).
But I'm a vegetarian.Nothing wrong with getting creative. I mean a healthy lifestyle ideally uses both
Don’t make me lust for you more than I already do
Wait, yes. THIS!You're all wrong. The best thing to accompany fries is chili and fake cheese sauce.
/thread.
Don’t make me lust for you more than I already do
I’ll take her instead. It’s okay, AM. I’ll be your lover instead
What part of THINLY VEILED sexual tension do you guys not get?No, it makes me feel desirable
![]()

Like I said to AM, I may not understand it, and I may not support it, but you are free to do what you'd like.But I'm a vegetarian.
What part of THINLY VEILED sexual tension do you guys not get?![]()
Whaaaat I didn’t know these things about weaselHis name is Wesley but everyone calls him the weasel
He was trapped (probably with those very french fries) by a feral cat rescue, then adopted out, kept in a basement where he was raised primarily by 2 ferrets, and then was listed as a free cat on Craigslist, which is where I found him. He was listed as being very affectionate, "loves to wear sweaters," and as a male cat.
He squeals when he is picked up or restrained in any way, we managed to put his cardigan on him a total of 1 times before there was mass destruction, and he is actually a (now neutered) pseudohermaphrodite. There's a lot of false advertising on craigslist, folks.
(Also I'm totally obsessed with him and take about 8 billion pictures of him per day).
EXACTLYHey now, our sexual tension was completely separate from... whatever it was you were trying to do. Don't be jelly 😉
I wanted to put another gif here but then I figured eventually people would get sick of me punctuating every post with gif accompaniment
You seem to have a firm and loving grip on the task at hand.beavers *insert the creepy emoji I can't find*
(beating strog to it)
Hi yes can you deliver the fries to me plsSorry if photo is enormous; posting from phone
He has recovered from his ordeal quite well, I can assure youAw poor guy....
Lol people liking your comment but not mineYou seem to have a firm and loving grip on the task at hand.
Probably because you dip yourLol people liking your comment but not mine![]()
They're coming. I'm running RNG now 😛I’m going to dip @PippyPony ’sin mayo if she doesn’t send out roles soon. I have to be at work early so I can take calls when my remaining appointments cancel because of the cold.
I’m going to dip @PippyPony ’sin mayo if she doesn’t send out roles soon. I have to be at work early so I can take calls when my remaining appointments cancel because of the cold.
I refuse to sleep until this thing gets started... gonna pay for it in the AM
well that's just horribleProbably because you dip yourin mayo.
Sucks to be on extremely stupid time (EST) I guess![]()
I'm kidding, ilu
Sucks to be on extremely stupid time (EST) I guess
Next person who bothers me about role PMs is going to be left to die near the Yeti den.
I would, but currently drowning in work. I'll play when I can see sunlight again in OR.
**************@Stroganoff do you want to be added to spectator chat? There's no time commitment, it's basically just a place for **** posting
Yeah that's totally fine, most people are in there just to chat. Adding you now!**************
Actually yes! I'll tot but I'm not interested in subbing, if that's okay. I wanna learn how todougytot-y.
**************
There is some very yummy veggie sausages out there! I recently found vegan scrapple too.Like I said to AM, I may not understand it, and I may not support it, but you are free to do what you'd like.
I'm just saying a good sausage could really turn your life around
**********************Let's see, who else did we lovingly forget...
@Glammyre @raf2769 @strider144 @Beagle-Brigade @Doctor-S
Fries dipped in a chocolate frostyOk you might think this...
But when was the last time you ate a french fry at the same time as taking a sip of a chocolate (or strawberry) milkshake?
Heaven.
i was waiting for someone to say this...the ultimate truth...turns out I may just enjoy french fries, full stop
We've got some snow today but looks like the sun will be coming out and melting it all away. It's the kind of winter my southern blood can handle.OMG, so jealous. *wafts Southern humidity in your general direction*
Are y'all all Canadians and/or Alaskan Inuit?
How did i not know this?? The weasel is in my top 5 cats of all timehe is actually a (now neutered) pseudohermaphrodite
Lol we have classes cancelled tomorrow. I’m a fan of not having to go out in -40 windchill, buuuuuut tomorrow is my groups second palpation day before out palpation quiz Friday...... less thrilled about that.We've got some snow today but looks like the sun will be coming out and melting it all away. It's the kind of winter my southern blood can handle.
Yeah this morning they decided to cancel classes for the full day today too so now we’re up to missing 3 days of histo while we have a test on TuesdayLol we have classes cancelled tomorrow. I’m a fan of not having to go out in -40 windchill, buuuuuut tomorrow is my groups second palpation day before out palpation quiz Friday...... less thrilled about that.
Is the stuff you’re missing on the test still? Because that’s bull**** if soYeah this morning they decided to cancel classes for the full day today too so now we’re up to missing 3 days of histo while we have a test on Tuesday![]()
We don’t know yetIs the stuff you’re missing on the test still? Because that’s bull**** if so
the only email he’s sent so far is to tell us to do the lab and turn it in by FridayWe may need a sub in the next day if you are interested!too late to sign me up?
I think I'm going to start posting my out of town dates to help the auto sign up process
Yes! Please put me to the top of the list!!We may need a sub in the next day if you are interested!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.