Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Sign Ups

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started by sneaking extra carrots, I told them it was just to keep my eyesight good. Later, I dabbled with Annie's. All people try veggie brands at one point or another, right? It doesn't mean anything. Finally, I was caught with tofurkey in the middle of the night and knew I could deny it no longer. I was vegetarian.

Okay but Annie’s bunny snack mix is the ****
I could live off Annie's palak paneer. It's my favorite microwaveable lunch.
 
So I'm guessing I'm the only wierdo who likes my fries with just salt pls.

To be fair, where I come from, salt is a way of life
Nope. I am not a fan of plain salty things. Like I don't like popcorn, pretzels, plain potato chips lol. Like, I will eat them, but they aren't my fave
Omg me too. Malt vinegar = the best on steak fries.
I love vinegar but I am sad because I can't have malt vinegar 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
🤣🤣🤣🤣


While you'll always have a special place in my heart, we're just not compatible. I may not understand, I can't stop you from being who are. However, I just don't think our child should be exposed to your......alternative lifestyle.
I'm sorry but I'm taking the baby with me.
Vegetarians may be abominable sinners, but I secretly like watching two vegetarians doing vegetarian things.

(Sue me. I am but a simple red-meated human. :shrug: )
 
It's actually so hard for me to comprehend being completely meat-less. I really respect people who do it. I just spent a couple years growing up where subsistence hunting/fishing/gathering is how you survive the winter and it had a big impact on my formative years

^^fun facts about growing up in certain parts of Canada, there are like no groceries in the winter
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's actually so hard for me to comprehend being completely meat-less. I really respect people who do it. I just spent a couple years growing up where subsistence hunting/fishing/gathering is how you survive the winter and it had a big impact on my formative years

^^fun facts about growing up in certain parts of Canada, there are like no groceries in the winter
I've been vegetarian since I was 5. Never liked meat. I now have ethical and environmental reasons but I have no issue with people getting meat from sustainable sources.

I also cannot eat gluten. Like for real, not some fake **** lol. I have celiac disease.
 
It's actually so hard for me to comprehend being completely meat-less. I really respect people who do it. I just spent a couple years growing up where subsistence hunting/fishing/gathering is how you survive the winter and it had a big impact on my formative years

^^fun facts about growing up in certain parts of Canada, there are like no groceries in the winter
I would miss steak too much. Also I would be eating basically only pasta and potatoes and carbs because I don’t really like any vegetarian sources of protein. Except peanut butter. Peanut butter is great.
 
So I'm guessing I'm the only wierdo who likes my fries with just salt pls.

To be fair, where I come from, salt is a way of life
Don’t make me lust for you more than I already do

🤣🤣🤣🤣


While you'll always have a special place in my heart, we're just not compatible. I may not understand, I can't stop you from being who are. However, I just don't think our child should be exposed to your......alternative lifestyle.
I'm sorry but I'm taking the baby with me.
I’ll take her instead. It’s okay, AM. I’ll be your lover instead
 
🤣🤣🤣🤣


While you'll always have a special place in my heart, we're just not compatible. I may not understand, I can't stop you from being who are. However, I just don't think our child should be exposed to your......alternative lifestyle.
I'm sorry but I'm taking the baby with me.

I know... the cookbook says pot roast and peas not tofu and peas.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We aren't out eating grass like cows ya know
Fun fact: I have eaten grass. And pine needles. And mulberry leaves. And these, whatever the heck these are:
5a8c71211f80132e70aac1ff


ETA: I forgot about clover and thistles and maple leaves.
 
Then youve got the classic "ill take the number six plain (a cheeseburger combo)"

"Do you still want the cheese?"
Speaking from experience, some people really want plain with no cheese but they don't say the no cheese part. And if you just type in plain it'll still come with cheese. And then they get mad.
The number 1 is the cheeseburger combo 😉
I always say with cheese because they always ask that. Yes I want the cheese. I would be ordering the hamburger combo if I didn’t.
^^^
Side note is it bad I still remember most of the combos from my time there
1. Dave's Single
2. Dave's Double
3. Dave's Triple
4. Jr. Baconator
5. Baconator (default is double but you can order single or triple; or go full heart attack like one of my coworkers did and get a triple with an extra patty, extra bacon, and extra cheese)
6. I think at the time it was a 10pc nugget combo?
7. Spicy Chicken Sandwich
8. Homestyle Chicken Sandwich
9. Grilled Chicken Sandwich
I feel like there were at least 1-3 more but I can't remember them. Darn.
Edit: actually I think I have 4 and 5 swapped
... am i the only ketchup guy here?
No, ketchup is fine
So I'm guessing I'm the only wierdo who likes my fries with just salt pls.

To be fair, where I come from, salt is a way of life
This is ok too
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad