Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pls try this 😏*8 people try to night kill pips before realizing she's a mod this game*
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pls try this 😏*8 people try to night kill pips before realizing she's a mod this game*
the fake role I posted for SAR
aka Thousand Island?My favorite condiment is probably fry sauce aka big mac sauce aka the sauce ("spread") they put on the burgers at in n out.
Pretty much. Also totally has the coolest name of any salad dressingaka Thousand Island?
My manatee, everyoneI have a dwindling supply of taco Bell Verde sauce in my glove box...
Pretty much. Also totally has the coolest name of any salad dressing
On a Philly cheesesteak, for one.
"Fake" cheese - cheddar cheese flavoured cheese substitute. Often comes out of a can. Can also be found bubbling in gas stations/Wawas in a cauldron nearby the hot dogs and tortilla chips.Define "fake" cheese. Why would you eat anything other than the real deal?
All the Taco Bell Verde sauce in the world won't save Paws from my epic motorboating.My manatee, everyone
😍
Let's pretend I taught you those wicked tight survival skills
You say this because you're a vegetarian and can't know the joy of a true cheesesteak.Just looked it up and it hurt me in the same way that Velveeta does.
Ugh, not on chili. That needs real cheddar. But yes on cheesesteaks wit whiz, and also on wheat thins."Fake" cheese - cheddar cheese flavoured cheese substitute. Often comes out of a can. Can also be found bubbling in gas stations/Wawas in a cauldron nearby the hot dogs and tortilla chips.
As for why you would eat it; two reasons, chili and (true) Philly cheesesteaks
OMG why don't I have a role yet, what are you doing?????!?1You say this because you're a vegetarian and can't know the joy of a true cheesesteak.
Velveeta sucks though, I'll give you that.
Making myself so HUNGRY lolOMG why don't I have a role yet, what are you doing?????!?1
See below... am i the only ketchup guy here?
Agreed, ketchup is good, but 2nd to ranch.I like ketchup but I love ranch. Ranch can go on so many things and be delicious and make it even better. Ketchup can only go on a few things.
Mmmm ok, fries from Harvey’s drenched in malt vinegar, dipped in ketchup mixed with mayo is damn good too.I also like fries with vinegar.. but that's probably my canadian showing.
Hello yeah, fries are my weakness....turns out I may just enjoy french fries, full stop
a/d is deliciousMaking myself so HUNGRY lol
I haven't eaten in like 10 hours and I'm about to break into the cans of A/D here
#metoo... am i the only ketchup guy here?
@Animal Midwife You're a vegetarian?!?You say this because you're a vegetarian and can't know the joy of a true cheesesteak.
Velveeta sucks though, I'll give you that.
I can't remember, where did you get the cheesesteak? If you got it at the SAVMA dance then it was the next night, if you went out and bought it at a sandwich place, then it was the first night.@Melchizedek did I have the cheesesteaks in my purse when I met up with all of you at that bar? I can't remember if it was that night or the next one.
Am 100% a fan of just salt on certain fries. They have to be really good fries that can’t be tainted by any sort of sauce because of their perfection.So I'm guessing I'm the only wierdo who likes my fries with just salt pls.
To be fair, where I come from, salt is a way of life
100%Agreed, ketchup is good, but 2nd to ranch.
It's effin cold out here. I can't go outside for my lunch break; might as well eat in.I bet A/D could ruin french fries. It would be like poutine, but the absolute polar opposite in terms of deliciousness.
Edit: or maybe genny has spent too much time at work lately and thinks this is ok
@Animal Midwife You're a vegetarian?!?
I'm suing for sole custody of our child.
Do you dip it in Sriracha or mayo?I also have a serious pickle problem.... the Claussen/Vlasic variety, not @picklegurl
It's effin cold out here. I can't go outside for my lunch break; might as well eat in.
ETA: windchill of -50F tomorrow. All of my appointments are canceling, because who wants to cat outside in that?
NOPE BYE.It's effin cold out here. I can't go outside for my lunch break; might as well eat in.
ETA: windchill of -50F tomorrow. All of my appointments are canceling, because who wants to cat outside in that?
I will take some Frenchie fries too.
I...I can't believe I didn't see the signs......was it a choice? were you born this way? have you always known?I didn't want you to find out this way...
OMG, so jealous. *wafts Southern humidity in your general direction*It's effin cold out here. I can't go outside for my lunch break; might as well eat in.
ETA: windchill of -50F tomorrow. All of my appointments are canceling, because who wants to cat outside in that?
We’re also getting -30 to -40 windchillGeeze. And I was sulking about the -36F. Guess I'm in the heat wave.
Do you dip it in Sriracha or mayo?
YOU CAN HAVE THE WINDCHILL. TAKE IT.OMG, so jealous. *wafts Southern humidity in your general direction*
Why are you the way that you areNo, actually, but pickles with peanut butter is fantastic. Dont knock it til you try it. The best to use is the all natural Smuckers cause its less sugary
Iowan. So you were close. Just a couple hundred miles off.OMG, so jealous. *wafts Southern humidity in your general direction*
Are y'all all Canadians and/or Alaskan Iniuit?
Are you currently pregnant? Because you might want to take that test.No, actually, but pickles with peanut butter is fantastic. Dont knock it til you try it. The best to use is the all natural Smuckers cause its less sugary
Why are you the way that you are
Are you currently pregnant? Because you might want to take that test.
@Stagg737 approves
Even the school is closed and that like never happensIt's effin cold out here. I can't go outside for my lunch break; might as well eat in.
ETA: windchill of -50F tomorrow. All of my appointments are canceling, because who wants to cat outside in that?
I...I can't believe I didn't see the signs......was it a choice? were you born this way? have you always known?
Which is ridiculous, because it's not like you actually have to venture outdoors for anything at the vet school. You're lucky if you get to change classrooms.Even the school is closed and that like never happens
🤣🤣🤣🤣I started by sneaking extra carrots, I told them it was just to keep my eyesight good. Later, I dabbled with Annie's. All people try veggie brands at one point or another, right? It doesn't mean anything. Finally, I was caught with tofurkey in the middle of the night and knew I could deny it no longer. I was vegetarian.
Okay but Annie’s bunny snack mix is the ****I started by sneaking extra carrots, I told them it was just to keep my eyesight good. Later, I dabbled with Annie's. All people try veggie brands at one point or another, right? It doesn't mean anything. Finally, I was caught with tofurkey in the middle of the night and knew I could deny it no longer. I was vegetarian.

Eh I just figured that since main campus cancelled we also had toWhich is ridiculous, because it's not like you actually have to venture outdoors for anything at the vet school. You're lucky if you get to change classrooms.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.