NSU rotation help!

Started by MedBR
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedBR

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey mates I got accepted to NOVA n I think Im goin ther next yr. its number one for me. I want to know what kind if selectives I should take my 4th yr?

Can I want to take ER rotations? Will that be possible?

Thank u for all ur help! 🙂
 
You seriously got into Nova with grammar like that?

But yeah you can definitely take ER rotations.

Ok maybe tho cus NOVA is just my backup. I will do ER 🙂 if I do go tere

Sry I am new to here, so sry about grammars
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
we have a podiatry program?

I know you were joking about the pod program because the OP was "pre-pod" but actually nova sort of does.

They are the only university in the USA that offers a DPM to DO degree track. So... you might have pods at your program!