NSU vs. KCUMB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

osteodocta

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I recently got accepted to both Nova Southeastern University and Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences. I have pros and cons for both schools but still can't decide where to go! I was just wondering your opinions on both schools for curriculum, tuition, location, etc. Thanks! 🙂
 
I didnt have a chance to go to NOVA but all I know is NOVA >>>> KCUMB in terms of location.

I feel for you man, KCUMB was a great school but I cant imaging giving up the opportunity to go to a good school in Florida to go to Kansas City.

You have a great situation to be in. Two good schools.

I look forward to seeing the responses and your eventual decision
 
Choosing a school based on location--unless you are married with kids--is a terrible mistake. In terms of matching, KCUMB is the better school. If I recall correctly, someone from KCUMB matched PM&R at Johns Hopkins last year. It's a very very solid school academically.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Holy cow 😱 nova has DO/DMD degree. I don't know much about the school, but Florida is awesome. 😍
 
Choosing a school based on location--unless you are married with kids--is a terrible mistake.


+1, you have to go with the better academics unless it will seriously disrupt your life or you are incapable of being away from home for a few years. I know nothing about Nova so I can't compare the two but I would only use location as a secondary reason for attending.