****Official ASDOH c/o 2015 Acceptance Thread****

Hey guys,

I will also be apart of your class. I have "requested" to join the facebook group earlier this week and still have not been added. Can someone please add me?
Thanks.
Can't wait to meet you all in July.

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on the acceptance! It took me a little while to get accepted to the facebook group also but don't worry it shouldn't be too long!

*Bump*

Is there a major difference in interviewing @ ASDOH on March 8 vs March 22nd, for example? (do they do their acceptance batches at the end of each month, like USC???)

Earlier in February, people were posting that the class was essentially full and that it would be hard to get an acceptance...fast forward to March, it seems SUPER unlikely...yes/no/maybe so?? hah

Members don't see this ad :)
dont worry classes are not full

*Bump*

Is there a major difference in interviewing @ ASDOH on March 8 vs March 22nd, for example? (do they do their acceptance batches at the end of each month, like USC???)

Earlier in February, people were posting that the class was essentially full and that it would be hard to get an acceptance...fast forward to March, it seems SUPER unlikely...yes/no/maybe so?? hah

*Bump*

I'd interview sooner rather than later... don't you want to find out sooner?! :)

I interviewed Feb 15th and got in Feb 16th! ASDOH here I come! yay fb group requested :thumbup:

i interviewed there last week. someone who interviewed with me got in. I was wondering if I have a chance at getting in anymore?

i interviewed there last week. someone who interviewed with me got in. I was wondering if I have a chance at getting in anymore?

i don't want to say that you were waitlisted, but I think if you don't get the call you probably waitlisted there. That's what happened to me. They have a ranking system in which you are either high or low and they will not go to that list until mid april. how many seats were left when you interviewed?

i don't want to say that you were waitlisted, but I think if you don't get the call you probably waitlisted there. That's what happened to me. They have a ranking system in which you are either high or low and they will not go to that list until mid april. how many seats were left when you interviewed?

five

I interviewed with 7 others this morning. There was another group of 4 interviewed this afternoon. When I left they were saying there were 4 seats still open.

i interviewed on tuesday and got in on thursday!!!!!!! sooo excited!!!! also, can you guys confirm my request for fb plz? thanks :)

I interviewed with 7 others this morning. There was another group of 4 interviewed this afternoon. When I left they were saying there were 4 seats still open.

i think i interviewed the same day with you, but mine was in the afternoon!!

i interviewed on tuesday and got in on thursday!!!!!!! sooo excited!!!! also, can you guys confirm my request for fb plz? thanks :)

So does this mean there are 3 seats still open? Does anyone else know of someone who got accepted after March 22nd?

Members don't see this ad :)
nope all seats are full. i called last friday and i asked azra. does anyone know if their wait-list moves at all? thanks

just got a letter through snail mail from asdoh. It says that im waitlisted. (suprise suprise) anyways it says to send it back to them pretty soon if i am still interested. Did anyone else get this?

just got a letter through snail mail from asdoh. It says that im waitlisted. (suprise suprise) anyways it says to send it back to them pretty soon if i am still interested. Did anyone else get this?

yeah, got it too.... I'm not at home but called home and got the same letter.... sorry thing is i won't be home til next weekend.....

I didn't get anything. What does that mean?

interviewed march 10th, got a waitlist packet in the mail last monday, and then they called me today to offer me an acceptance!!!!!!! i'm sure all those who are still waiting, good things will come. don't give up hope!

If you haven't gotten anything, you can call in to the office and they can tell you if you've been denied (I phrased it as if I were to send a letter signed by my prof with my grades for the spring semester, would it help my application?).

If you haven't gotten anything, you can call in to the office and they can tell you if you've been denied (I phrased it as if I were to send a letter signed by my prof with my grades for the spring semester, would it help my application?).

so you got rejected?

Congratulations to everyone who has gotten accepted! Can't wait to you see you all in July! And for those still waiting...always remember that nothing is impossible...continue to pursue your dreams!! =D

Just officially accepted...i'm in! i'm also traveling from the east coast and could use a roommate if anyone is interested in sharing a place

I called on Wednesday and found out that I am on the "High Ranking Waitlist," which is apparently the list of people they choose from to add to their "Alternate" waitlist, which is the list that they extend offers to when a seat becomes available. Azra told me that they keep 30-50 applicants on their Alternate list. Since I'm on the High Ranking waitlist and there are only a handful of seats that will become available at this point, I am hereby giving up hope of being part of ASDOH's class of 2015. Good luck to the rest of you!

I called on Wednesday and found out that I am on the "High Ranking Waitlist," which is apparently the list of people they choose from to add to their "Alternate" waitlist, which is the list that they extend offers to when a seat becomes available. Azra told me that they keep 30-50 applicants on their Alternate list. Since I'm on the High Ranking waitlist and there are only a handful of seats that will become available at this point, I am hereby giving up hope of being part of ASDOH's class of 2015. Good luck to the rest of you!

i am on the medium alternate list and i was told i have a "slim to none chance." Puts us on the same boat i guess.

Last edited:

:scared: that's a lot of people on their alternate list!!!! they don't have that many seats to offer to begin with! yikes....

i interviewed march 22 and just got the call from dr. hashemian!!! so freaking happy. I dont think I was put on the waiting-list since i never got the letter saying i was put on the list. I had already lost all hope of getting into ASDOH but miracles do happen so guys dont lose hope. Good luck to everyone!!!