Official Doctor Who WW Redux Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, and the wolves did get lucky one night... @Foxhunter was going to kill Swings if not blocked ;)

Who kept blocking me?

Was I right how I put the not currently thing together? I shouldn't have come out on the thread with that when I figured it out. Wild was definitely getting lynched regardless then I got killed. Had to smack myself for that one.

Members don't see this ad.

And no one would have known how to kill you and basically would have had to be lucky to have kilt you...

it was the ultimate anti-FFM role. I was happy you got it

Yeah, I didn't even know how I could be killed. Figured I had to be in a certain time period or something.

Good game mods. Thanks.

Who kept blocking me?

Was I right how I put the not currently thing together? I shouldn't have come out on the thread with that when I figured it out. Wild was definitely getting lynched regardless then I got killed. Had to smack myself for that one.
wolves did... seered you n1, so you were dead man walking... pointless to have blocked you prior there being any cybermen, but :shrug:

Members don't see this ad :)
Who kept blocking me?

No, not really. We were just messing with you. We gave you no hints in that, and you just ran with it and got lucky :p

yeah, you were a little underdeveloped... but Harriet Jones was a worthless...

You were anxious to use your skill :p trying to end the mayor election. LOL. Probably shoulda given you 3 early closes or something.

And i LMAO at your posts... greatly approved

yeah, you were a little underdeveloped... but Harriet Jones was a worthless...

You were anxious to use your skill :p trying to end the mayor election. LOL. Probably shoulda given you 3 early closes or something.

And i LMAO at your posts... greatly approved
I just get impatient with all the dithering.

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry about being difficult but I think I had a point to make. I'm never going to go along with a "tell us your role or we lynch you" scenario.

I mean, seriously . . . so much was written into the silence of a single post. I think myself WS and/or Samoa could have settled our differences by PM, but my dander was all got up when things were brought out into the open. I think WS needs to not be such a tyrant and Samoa . . . I don't know why she was so paranoid of me.

I honestly didn't follow the whole thing after I died a ton. I was REALLY busy last week, but seems to be a reasonably well thought out and run game. Not exactly my style, but definitely not amateur hour.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't get why @jdh71 didnt pm someone in his group when a person claimed to be K9. Would have saved a giant pissy fit from a bunch of people later on....

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry about being difficult but I think I had a point to make. I'm never going to go along with a "tell us your role or we lynch you" scenario.

I mean, seriously . . . so much was written into the silence of a single post. I think myself WS and/or Samoa could have settled our differences by PM, but my dander was all got up when things were brought out into the open. I think WS needs to not be such a tyrant and Samoa . . . I don't know why she was so paranoid of me.

I honestly didn't follow the whole thing after I died a ton. I was REALLY busy last week, but seems to be a reasonably well thought out and run game. Not exactly my style, but definitely not amateur hour.
We gotta know our audience ;)
Thanks for the compliment though!

I don't get why @jdh71 didnt pm someone in his group when a person claimed to be K9. Would have saved a giant pissy fit from a bunch of people later on....

Because I play my cards close to my chest until I can independently prove wolf vs non-wolf. That's all. You vetties play a bit more of an open game.

Plus I assumed she'd tell someone else she trusted.

I feel like you and I play similarly in that regard. I hold off on role revealing until I have a reason to trust someone, though I try to gain a trusting relationship with one person early on. It was still shocking to me to have a wolf role reveal as a role that ended up being in the game and no one question it at all (not you or Samoa or Samoa telling someone oh hey btw K9 is in this game and it's not that person...).

I feel like you and I play similarly in that regard. I hold off on role revealing until I have a reason to trust someone, though I try to gain a trusting relationship with one person early on. It was still shocking to me to have a wolf role reveal as a role that ended up being in the game and no one question it at all (not you or Samoa or Samoa telling someone oh hey btw K9 is in this game and it's not that person...).

I might have said something, but whoever it was that made the claim was on the chopping block and it was quickly revealed he/she was NOT K9 so no harm, no foul for me as far as I was concerned.

Was trying to figure out what angle you were going... we were definitely hoping for a little more chaotic...

I was also thinking, it would be killer if you asked about Cybermen about 30 minutes before you asked about Cybermen

Well fawk people. Don't dawdle around with the "neutral" biznizz, come out and say chaos! I thought I was playing for the villagers the whole time! :lol:

Oh gawd, will I ever be a good guy?? But no, I really enjoyed the role sweeties.

How many times gave I been evil or chaotic now?! Honestly :( I want to be a hero :(

Ehhh, I don't think I would categorize you as chaotic....neutral until your fateful decision. I think what was meant perhaps is that you were a very straight arrow and handed a lot to the villagers. Someone deciding to be more in between would have held onto some of what you learned. However, obviously you didn't have much opportunity to change otherwise, seeing as TRH was never killed, never mind whoever she chose as Eleven....

We were almost going to make bets on which way you would turn. It was debatable at a few points. ;)

Yeah. I guess I was excited to be really good, and I knew whatever this choice was I would be a good guy and help the villagers, since I hadn't fdone that in quite a while. Just so people knew I could be a good wolf-hunter as well as wolf ;)

I had no idea jdh was K9, so there was no way I could have done that. You were the ONLY person jdh confided in. And when you died, he didn't choose another.

Jdh did initiate a PM conversation with me, but the tone felt more like a wolf cultivating a pawn/info source than two villagers pooling knowledge. And he flat out didn't care to figure out my clues as to who I was. Which came across very much like "whatever, I'm a wolf so I don't have to spend any energy figuring out who you are, once I know you have no powers."

I had no idea jdh was K9, so there was no way I could have done that. You were the ONLY person jdh confided in. And when you died, he didn't choose another.

Jdh did initiate a PM conversation with me, but the tone felt more like a wolf cultivating a pawn/info source than two villagers pooling knowledge. And he flat out didn't care to figure out my clues as to who I was. Which came across very much like "whatever, I'm a wolf so I don't have to spend any energy figuring out who you are, once I know you have no powers."

Seems like a big tragedy. I literally didn't have time to spend an hour watching an episode (well, I could have cut out an hour of sleep, but that's a precious resource when you're busy doing in-patient work). If you wanted me to know you who were you should have just said. I probably would have told you.

After you came in and tossed me under with WS and didn't try and help the situation, I thought you were a wolf. I'm pretty sure you've burn me before young lady.

I didn't get character name. Just role. I told Allie what he was up to before I died so that she could read his cues (they were pretty obvious)

I used all my investigations since I doubted my ability to live long or avoid conversion. I also rarely get to be a hero villager, so I took off running. Also, you got lucky in your assumption of my lack of communicae, TRH. I thought I had posted, but Monday thru thursday was test galore for me. Worked out for villagers, but I felt bad the wolves converted me only to buy a couple of days. FUN GAME!!!!

I think things could have gone so much differently, had that not happened. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 user
Great game mods! I've never been converted so it was a first for me and it want so bad :p

Yes N5... Sorry for playing you but you got me in the end :)