Official Harry Potter WW Game thread

Started by krist
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, it doesn't look like we are going to get any info out before the lynch deadline in 45 minutes. I think that there has to be a conversion somewhere. BBeventer has been super duper quiet for the last few day/night cycles and I feel like she usually contributes more than she has been. It's been sending up a few red flags for me and since I have nothing else to go on lynch bbeventer. Of course I am willing to change my vote if better info is brought forward. This is based solely on a hunch so please don't vote for her just because I did.
 
I went back through and read the thread again. Since I haven't had any investigation items (inivisibility cloak only gained those powers after I lost it) I don't have any solid leads. I think that it's likely that there is/was a death eater in Gryffindor based on numbers. In the whole nyankomess with weird messages sheepdogPSU got the message about a wolf being in Gryffindor. That night shortnsweet was transported by the cabinet to Ravenclaw--perhaps to deflect suspicion since everyone was saying there's probably a wolf in Gryffindor. It's most likely nothing but I don't have any other ideas.

lynch shortnsweet
 
Devyn, do you know if you were attacked by death eaters like dyachei said she was the other day or was it from another spell like expelliarmus or confundus or something?

The message from the mods said I was attacked by death eaters and thankfully protected myself.


And it looks like the lynch deadline is fast approaching...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am just going to go with my vote from yesterday as BBE has seemed much less active and she was cleared on night 3 which means it is very likely she could have been converted by now.

lynch BBE

Not sure where everyone is, but if someone has better info then I will change my vote.
 
Vote Tally:

BBeventer: 2 (lissa, devyn)
Shortnsweet: 1 (holdonhope)

I can extend the deadline, I forgot it's a workday so maybe a lot of people aren't around yet, I will say new deadline of 6:00 cst. I will be at work but that is when I will take my break so as long as someone can keep a tally going I will close it when I'm on break. Lynchy lynchy! :meanie:
 
I went back through and read the thread again. Since I haven't had any investigation items (inivisibility cloak only gained those powers after I lost it) I don't have any solid leads. I think that it's likely that there is/was a death eater in Gryffindor based on numbers. In the whole nyankomess with weird messages sheepdogPSU got the message about a wolf being in Gryffindor. That night shortnsweet was transported by the cabinet to Ravenclaw--perhaps to deflect suspicion since everyone was saying there's probably a wolf in Gryffindor. It's most likely nothing but I don't have any other ideas.

lynch shortnsweet

My moving was exactly like dyachei's. Had no control in the matter. My message from the mods literally just said I stuck my head in a cabinet and got sucked through to Ravenclaw. And wasn't everyone saying there was a wolf in Ravenclaw at the time?

I've got nothing else to go on but I think there is still a wolf in Ravenclaw, so

Lynch BBE
 
So is the deadline in 10 minutes or 6 hours?

If Nohika is around, she can close it out whenever. Definitely not noon though I didn't give enough people chance to participate, especially since I posted the night results so late.

So, nohika, can you set a new deadline? Whenever you think or whenever works for you!

And then I can do night as long as it is after 10 pm when I get off work!
 
Although only 2 more for plurality for BBeventer...but gotta give the people a chance to waffle! 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My moving was exactly like dyachei's. Had no control in the matter. My message from the mods literally just said I stuck my head in a cabinet and got sucked through to Ravenclaw. And wasn't everyone saying there was a wolf in Ravenclaw at the time?

I've got nothing else to go on but I think there is still a wolf in Ravenclaw, so

Lynch BBE

Sheepdogpsu got the message from mysterious voices that there was a wolf in Gryffindor. The reason everyone thought there was a wolf in Ravenclaw is because they were accusing nyanko of being a wolf when nyanko got a message previously saying she would be lynched that day. It was weird and confusing.
 
Sheepdogpsu got the message from mysterious voices that there was a wolf in Gryffindor. The reason everyone thought there was a wolf in Ravenclaw is because they were accusing nyanko of being a wolf when nyanko got a message previously saying she would be lynched that day. It was weird and confusing.

I hear what you are saying, but it seems that there have been dead players in this game fecking with us as well so I am not totally sure all of the messages we are receiving are true. And in past games there have been groups with no wolves. I know I am not a wolf, not sure about SnS right now, but I have been more suspicious about Ravenclaw so far.
 
Since I am currently packing food for the day, this'll be short.

Congrats! You have successfully lynched bbeventer, who is Marietta Edgecomb...a Hogwarts Student.

WHOMP WHOMP. 😀

12 players remaining!

Night deadline is...6pm CST!
 
well crap - that fecking sucks
help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif
 
Okay, a wolf has to have Levicorpus, because two days in a row is not an accident! Thank god it only silences for the day, though, because if I died before getting this out I was going to scream.

I had Legilimens last night and investigated Lissa. After she was resurrected, she was converted into a Death Eater! Poor Neville is not on the villagers' side any more.
 
Okay, a wolf has to have Levicorpus, because two days in a row is not an accident! Thank god it only silences for the day, though, because if I died before getting this out I was going to scream.

I had Legilimens last night and investigated Lissa. After she was resurrected, she was converted into a Death Eater! Poor Neville is not on the villagers' side any more.

Well the next lynch vote should go quickly then.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. Sorry I just missed the vote. I ended up just waking up now (yes at 1:30 EST). Called in sick cause now my throat is killing me, I still feel like I'm trying to cough up a lung and just want to spend all day in the fetal position.
 
Okay, a wolf has to have Levicorpus, because two days in a row is not an accident! Thank god it only silences for the day, though, because if I died before getting this out I was going to scream.

I had Legilimens last night and investigated Lissa. After she was resurrected, she was converted into a Death Eater! Poor Neville is not on the villagers' side any more.
Um, that's not true. What death eater am I supposed to be? The only role I have even been given is Neville. I think you are lying IPB. We are getting close to the end and we need all the villagers possible. I think you are just trying to get me killed so that the wolves can win the game. If you are telling the truth, you should be able to name me and I don't think you can since I am Neville and have always been Neville.
 
Firstly who the hell is marietta edgecomb?
Secondly 😱 Lissarae!?

If she came back as a death eater does that mean nstarz is also one since she brought her back to life?
 
Um, that's not true. What death eater am I supposed to be? The only role I have even been given is Neville. I think you are lying IPB. We are getting close to the end and we need all the villagers possible. I think you are just trying to get me killed so that the wolves can win the game. If you are telling the truth, you should be able to name me and I don't think you can since I am Neville and have always been Neville.
I am a student, Susan Bones, not a wolf. My PM from krist didn't say a name, only that you were converted to a death eater. I'm assuming converts don't get new names?

In Clue when I died, SOV brought me back as a wolf. So that might be what has happened here, or you may have been converted sometime after being resurrected as a villager. Either way, you are a Death Eater now and now everyone knows. If I die tonight, they'll know that I was telling the truth, so you are going down!
 
Firstly who the hell is marietta edgecomb?
Secondly 😱 Lissarae!?

If she came back as a death eater does that mean nstarz is also one since she brought her back to life?

I wouldn't think that would make nstarz a death eater. Why would a death eater out Voldemort? Lissarae could have been converted after she had been resurrected not right when she came back.
 
Marietta was the one who told umbridge about the DA. 2nd- I AM NOT A WOLF! I seriously think IPB is lying. I highly suggest someone investigate her. Hopefully it will help clear my name.
Interesting that you suggest investigating me and not yourself. You cleared me on night 8, I believe you said? And that was after Philliab cleared me on night 4.

It's possible. Has Nstarz been cleared by anyone?
No one that I know of.
 
I am a student, Susan Bones, not a wolf. My PM from krist didn't say a name, only that you were converted to a death eater. I'm assuming converts don't get new names?

In Clue when I died, SOV brought me back as a wolf. So that might be what has happened here, or you may have been converted sometime after being resurrected as a villager. Either way, you are a Death Eater now and now everyone knows. If I die tonight, they'll know that I was telling the truth, so you are going down!
See, you can't even name me! I would think that the mods would change a convert's name because there is no way Neville would ever be evil. Someone please investigate IPB tonight. Seriously.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
See, you can't even name me! I would think that the mods would change a convert's name because there is no way Neville would ever be evil. Someone please investigate IPB tonight. Seriously.
Why do you keep saying to investigate me and not to investigate yourself?
 
Ack I missed a lot getting ready and driving to class!

I'm going to say that I believe IPB. I've been concerned about Lissa having been converted because she would be an *excellent* conversion target. We trusted her because she was cleared by death, and she makes a plays a converted wolf very well based on past games. Also, I've been suspicious of her because she and I have been PMing the entire game, she's the one person I've been talking to. I think it's really odd for the leader to not be killed or converted, and I think that's because the wolves were keeping me alive hoping that I'd feed information to them through Lissa, since I did trust her 100%. However, since I've been suspicious, I have been holding back a bit on information sharing.

If she turns out to not be a death eater, I'll feel really stupid, but let's just say I would not at all be surprised if she was converted. And unless something else comes up, that's where I'll be throwing my vote.
 
Why do you keep saying to investigate me and not to investigate yourself?

Obviously at this point I am inclined to believe IPB's investigation of you Lissa. Doesn't make sense for her to make up that you are a death eater because if she is wrong then she is on the chopping block next.

But since we have a night cycle ahead of us and we have 2 investigation items then why not investigate both of you to clear this up. Not sure if you (IPB) still have your investigative item or not. But whoever has the items please investigate these IPB & Lissa to sort this whole thing out.

I do think it is possible that NStarz could be a death eater and could have converted Lissa automatically when she resurrected her, but who knows.