Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*
AND annoying
*
So FECKING annoying!!!!!!!! STFU - does anyone have a silencing spell we can use on the dead?!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
*
AND annoying
*
Oh. Voting.
You have successfully lynched Lissarae, an evil Neville Longbottom who has no cool Death Eater identity because the mods were too busy to come up with one.
10 players remaining. Night deadline is 10am CST.
*****************************who has no cool Death Eater identity because the mods were too busy to come up with one.



*****************************
exactly how we felt in star wars when Luke and Leia converted. They became "Darth Luke" and Dark Leia"...real original.
*****************************
*******
You aren't supposed to kill Gingers... Don't you know that when one dies 100 more are born?!?!?!
*******

******
And I just realized I have a) now been a wolf (and KING wolf at that) and b) have now been lynched. Dont like the latter.
****
******
And I just realized I have a) now been a wolf (and KING wolf at that) and b) have now been lynched. Dont like the latter.
****
Where is the drunk Thread? This mod definitely belongs in it and I am in no shape to do any modding...Will do when I wake up, sorry!
Where is the drunk Thread? This mod definitely belongs in it and I am in no shape to do any modding...Will do when I wake up, sorry!
Yay our mod was drunk!!!! I am so proud! 👍Yay our mod was drunk!!!! I am so proud! 👍
Guess I can check back later for night results....

but will check in on my phone when I can. I will send out item redistributions and things when I get home before the next night cycle starts. 


*******************************
And who was HOH?
Ol' Drunkey forgot to mention...
******
*********************
Hoh is Marcus belby.
Who says I am not helpful?!
*****
***************
I was going to say "I know but you guys killed me 😛" - Much better wolf response.
***************
I had legilimens last night and investigated NStarz after the whole resurrection thing. She has the dark mark.
lynch NStarz
That's a complete and utter lie.
Lynch dyachei
I had legilimens last night and investigated NStarz after the whole resurrection thing. She has the dark mark.
lynch NStarz
Damn NStarz you are good! 😡of course you would say that.
I am innocent! My character is Justin Finch-Fletchley. Why the heck would I out voldemort if I didn't have to? How about because I am a villager???
Whoa, this is not true. I investigated her the night before last, and then was petrified/silenced for a whole cycle. She's Justin Finch-Fletchley.I had legilimens last night and investigated NStarz after the whole resurrection thing. She has the dark mark.
lynch NStarz
I am innocent! My character is Justin Finch-Fletchley. Why the heck would I out voldemort if I didn't have to? How about because I am a villager???
Whoa, this is not true. I investigated her the night before last, and then was petrified/silenced for a whole cycle. She's Justin Finch-Fletchley.
lynch dyachei
Whoa, this is not true. I investigated her the night before last, and then was petrified/silenced for a whole cycle. She's Justin Finch-Fletchley.
lynch dyachei
There have been wolf kills the past two nights. I don't think they can kill and convert at the same time, so I think you're lying.I investigated with legilimens last night. Your choice on what to do.
There have been wolf kills the past two nights. I don't think they can kill and convert at the same time, so I think you're lying.
***********************
**********************

There have been wolf kills the past two nights. I don't think they can kill and convert at the same time, so I think you're lying.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.