Official Harry Potter WW Game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krist

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Excitement is abuzz on platform 9 3/4 as the future Hogwarts veterinary students organize their trunks of books, laptops (this is 2012 here people, even magic needs the internet sometimes!), scrubs, scalpels and of course all of their pets. They are meeting their new housemates discussing how excited they are to put their magical abilities to good use in the veterinary world. They all make it onto the Hogwarts express and immediately go change into their Hogwarts embroidered school scrub robes, and stuff themselves full of every flavor jellybeans and chocolate frogs.

10 minutes into the train ride, one of the professors, Dr. Krist (;)) comes and tells you that you must elect yourself a head boy/girl by the end of the train ride. Your deadline is tentatively set for 8 PM CST. Happy campaigning/voting!

Day 1---28 players remain.

Gryffindor:
1. Dyachei
2. SnS
3. Petpony
4. Nstarz
5. SOV / LIS
6. devyn
7. nyanko

Slytherin
1. DVMdream
2. Packen
3. abbercadaver
4. Ksmi
5. jamrockin
6. sheepdogpsu
7. Conflagration

Hufflepuff
1. Lissarae06
2. Orca2011
3. heylodeb
4. holdonhope
5. cuitlamiztli
6. jjohnston
7. foxhunter

Ravenclaw
1. katie8
2. bbeventer
3. TW
4. IPB
5. wildcatj
6. kakurubird
7. philliab

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have never been a leader, but I would not mind giving it a try!

I'll vote to elect dvmdream.

She really seems to want it so elect dvmdream

Members don't see this ad :)
Something I have to have dealt with death to get makes me nervous of you as a candidate

The point was, if you got it would not be able to see it... oh well.

Hey all! Welcome to Hogwarts, I'm the Head Girl for Slytherin. Follow me from the great hall after the fest into the dungeon corridor to find our common room. It's under the lake, so it's very peaceful! :)

Haha, disclaimer: That was not an "elect me for Head Girl" proposition....just nerdy HPness before I even read the first post on the thread....

Although if anyone wants to elect me, I'm good with that. ;)

Hey all! Welcome to Hogwarts, I'm the Head Girl for Slytherin. Follow me from the great hall after the fest into the dungeon corridor to find our common room. It's under the lake, so it's very peaceful! :)

Who made you Head Girl of Slytherin, maybe I wanted to be Head Girl ;)

Let the sexual conversions begin

Someone already did that once and no one received their pony.

I think I was the first one to bribe people for leadership, and it worked. Sorry if you never received your ponies, now you have learned your lesson about trusting politicians

Haha, disclaimer: That was not an "elect me for Head Girl" proposition....just nerdy HPness before I even read the first post on the thread....

Although if anyone wants to elect me, I'm good with that. ;)

Who made you Head Girl of Slytherin, maybe I wanted to be Head Girl ;)

Let the sexual conversions begin

Now children.... Now disagreements from slytherin.

Sheeps, sexual conversions is lis' job.

******elect SOV/LIZ******

I love who I have in my group. Should be a fun game. It's about time I'm playing again!

I've never been mayor/leader and would like to try it at some point, so elect jjohnston.

I'm excited to start another game, since I was killed night one in the last one!

I've never been mayor/leader and would like to try it at some point, so elect jjohnston.

I'm excited to start another game, since I was killed night one in the last one!

You might get more votes if you change your avatar to something different than a zombie child

elect dyachei, thanks for the awesome GoT game, now lead us against the dark arts

***elect dvmdream***

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Not much into voting for myself so I'll vote for the other person who has never ruled the mob before.

elect JJ

Hey if anyone took my comments as an actual platform....I certainly am open to that....and I can only offer immense HP knowledge, nerdiness, and tattoos. Haha.

Why not

elect abber cadaver

Just bc she has a Phoenix tattoo on her stomach.

DVMDream is offering some enticing things. But abber does have awesome HP tattoos... Plus TW's avatar is really cute, so I think I'll vote with her.

elect abber

I am now taking orders for Portable Swamps through Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes. I also have fainting fancies, puking pastelles and nosebleed nougat.

Haha, thanks guys. ;) I can only promise ever-living nerdiness.

And I'm just going to say this now: I'm doing a spay/neuter clinic tomorrow and will be neutering poor unsuspecting kitties all day, from about 8am-4pm PST. I will not have the time or opportunity to check my phone, so I'll be completely absent during that time period.

Sooooo a 1/3 of our california constituents will be missing tomorrow!!!