-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Harry Potter WW Game thread
Started by krist
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
So krist and I do have a (semi-badly) kept up spreadsheet that shows everything (except the day lynches), and hopefully that will go up as soon as I can get permission from her to open it, since she owns it.
ARGH!!! Whoever silenced me better have been a wolf, because it was excellent timing for your win!! If it was a student, you lost it for us.
I investigated SnS last night, so I knew she was a death eater. Then watching the stupid day cycle, I was screaming at my computer because I knew that if she was one and wanted to kill NStarz, that dyachei was one as well.
Omg SO FRUSTRATING to know at the end what's happening but not be able to tell everyone 🙁
Heheh...we silenced you because we didn't want you to be killed and get another veto vote for a new villager leader.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was a wolf. 😉
Damn!! That was excellent wolf timing. Especially since there's no way they could know I had the crystal ball and investigated SnS. Good job, jerks. 😉
Yes, tell us: Were the dead ****ing with us?Can I get rid of thse stupid stars now?!
Nohika....don't forget the other great players in this game. The transparent should not be forgotten or nameless.😉
Yes indeed several of the messages WERE from ghosts.
Please give awesome chaos-causing credit to:
Kismet - PEEVES
Packen - Nearly Headless Nick
Philliab - Grey Lady
Petpony - Fat Friar
DVMDream - Bloody Baron
Every other night the ghosts could each send a message to someone in their house, except for Peeves, who would send someone to detention. On the off nights, they could steal an item, protect someone, block an action, etc.
Please give awesome chaos-causing credit to:
Kismet - PEEVES
Packen - Nearly Headless Nick
Philliab - Grey Lady
Petpony - Fat Friar
DVMDream - Bloody Baron
Every other night the ghosts could each send a message to someone in their house, except for Peeves, who would send someone to detention. On the off nights, they could steal an item, protect someone, block an action, etc.
Can I get rid of thse stupid stars now?!
Nohika....don't forget the other great players in this game. The transparent should not be forgotten or nameless.😉
Can't forget about us awesome ghosts. Even though our helpful messages to the villagers often went ignored. 😡
Good game, wolves. Very well played.
Thanks for the awesome game, krist and nohika!
Thank you for lynching SOV after you recieved my message😉 My proudest and most evil wolf moment, I felt so bad for doing it to him, since we silenced him too.
Ahahaah Peeves. Punk stole both our investigative items that night 😛
But I did end up getting them all back.
But I did end up getting them all back.

Can't forget about us awesome ghosts. Even though our helpful messages to the villagers often went ignored. 😡
I know! The nights we were trying to help, they ignored us.
I think the "nyankomess" might have been to blame for that.The ghosts were so psychic that the wolves Pmed me freaking out about a Severus Snape in their midst.
Kind of gave me a heart attack.
Kind of gave me a heart attack.
Yes, tell us: Were the dead ****ing with us?
Not every night. 😛
Great game Mods. This one was a lot of fun. I was a ghosty while I was dead but I wasn't allowed to say anything about it when I was brought back to life. I was the one who came up with the idea of sticking SnS into the vanishing cabinet to move her to Ravenclaw. 
The ghosts were so psychic that the wolves Pmed me freaking out about a Severus Snape in their midst.
Kind of gave me a heart attack.
That was awesome!
The ghosts were so psychic that the wolves Pmed me freaking out about a Severus Snape in their midst.
Kind of gave me a heart attack.
Gave us all one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know! The nights we were trying to help, they ignored us.I think the "nyankomess" might have been to blame for that.
I think so. It just happened that we stole the crystal ball when they investigated nyanko. Then our messages the next night made it appear as though nyanko could have been a wolf. Sorry nyanko, we didn't know that you were the one being investigated. 😉
It was perfectly tailored. The part about "protecting the seer" made me pause, because as far as I could tell there wasn't a seer, but I wanted to believe that he was a death eater so I just went with it.Thank you for lynching SOV after you recieved my message😉 My proudest and most evil wolf moment, I felt so bad for doing it to him, since we silenced him too.

Great game Mods. This one was a lot of fun. I was a ghosty while I was dead but I wasn't allowed to say anything about it when I was brought back to life. I was the one who came up with the idea of sticking SnS into the vanishing cabinet to move her to Ravenclaw.![]()
Dead people. Sheesh 😛
Send me to the crazy. Between wolf PMs and Ravenclaw PMs my inbox kept filling up.
It was perfectly tailored. The part about "protecting the seer" made me pause, because as far as I could tell there wasn't a seer, but I wanted to believe that he was a death eater so I just went with it.![]()
And let's be honest...he did seem to be acting a little "off" this game, right? 😕
Dead people. Sheesh 😛
Send me to the crazy. Between wolf PMs and Ravenclaw PMs my inbox kept filling up.
I have more PMs from being a ghost than I have had from being a wolf or from even being a mod during the clue game.

That's because he was actually not a wolf. He had been a wolf 4 games in a row so him acting off should have been everyone's first clue that he was not a wolf.And let's be honest...he did seem to be acting a little "off" this game, right? 😕
Ravenclaw was insane in the amount of PMs we sent.Dead people. Sheesh 😛
Send me to the crazy. Between wolf PMs and Ravenclaw PMs my inbox kept filling up.
I have more PMs from being a ghost than I have had from being a wolf or from even being a mod during the clue game.![]()
Haha i'm sure that number doubled when TW died.
I have more PMs from being a ghost than I have had from being a wolf or from even being a mod during the clue game.![]()
😳 What can I say? I got bored during the day.
And let's be honest...he did seem to be acting a little "off" this game, right? 😕
At first, maybe. As the game went on, no.
I could tell in the last game he played that he was a wolf based off his first ever post and I wasn't even playing in that game. Although if I had still been alive in this game, I would have ripped apart his idea for investigations but I was dead and couldn't argue anymore. 🙁
Which brings me to: Why kill me wolves??? I really had no idea who was a wolf at that point in the game. Mainly because I hadn't had any time to read the thread or PMs because I was working.
Actually, both times that I was a wolf with him I thought he acted strange on the thread, so this just seemed like more of that. 🙄That's because he was actually not a wolf. He had been a wolf 4 games in a row so him acting off should have been everyone's first clue that he was not a wolf.
Just so everyone knows, the sign-ups for the next WW Game (IPB and I's Tortall) will be going up somewhat soon.
Haha i'm sure that number doubled when TW died.
TW didn't get to be a ghost.
I think I may have just turned off my inbox if she had become one. 😛
At first, maybe. As the game went on, no. QUOTE]
Hard to know when you don't play every game, but I was dead long before he was lynched.![]()
TW didn't get to be a ghost.
I think I may have just turned off my inbox if she had become one. 😛
Instead TW PMed me for a while.

I love having a big inbox.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Actually, both times that I was a wolf with him I thought he acted strange on the thread, so this just seemed like more of that. 🙄
He was too outspoken this game to be a wolf. He tends to be just a little bit quieter as a wolf. Also, he said something at the beginning of the last game he was a wolf (GoT one) that was almost verbatim of what he said in the Star Wars game after he was converted and I knew right then that he was a wolf in the GoT game but I wasn't playing. 😉
Just so everyone knows, the sign-ups for the next WW Game (IPB and I's Tortall) will be going up somewhat soon.
Aww I'm sad that I can't play. I start clinics in less than 2 weeks and my life will be totally consumed by that. At least in my last game I lasted until the end... even though we lost and TW picked the most disgusting and horrible death for me. Remember, you'll have to work with me next year when you rotate through the VMTH...
Man I was SURE that SOV was peeves.
Those damn ghosts. They had to be clairvoyant. We were goin to kill jamrockin and then she said that she got that mysterious silencing message. All of us wolves went haywire.
Hope Ravenclaw enjoyed all those pms!!!!
Dvmdream, we were about to convert you, but as a constant villager, you would be the one I suspected would be converted. It was a good thing we converted Sheeps, bc he suspected ALL of us very early in the game.
Those damn ghosts. They had to be clairvoyant. We were goin to kill jamrockin and then she said that she got that mysterious silencing message. All of us wolves went haywire.
Hope Ravenclaw enjoyed all those pms!!!!
Dvmdream, we were about to convert you, but as a constant villager, you would be the one I suspected would be converted. It was a good thing we converted Sheeps, bc he suspected ALL of us very early in the game.
I knew it!!!
I was only a wolf for 2 nights, fwiw
Which wolfie was it that decided to kill me off... 🙁
I really am not an evil wolf hunter...
I really am not an evil wolf hunter...
Aww I'm sad that I can't play. I start clinics in less than 2 weeks and my life will be totally consumed by that. At least in my last game I lasted until the end... even though we lost and TW picked the most disgusting and horrible death for me. Remember, you'll have to work with me next year when you rotate through the VMTH...![]()
To be fair, I made up four deaths and Nohika matched them up.
My favorite so far was Nyankos death. I must have been blood thirsty or something.
Which wolfie was it that decided to kill me off... 🙁
I really am not an evil wolf hunter...![]()
Pretty sure it was unanimous. Kill you or convert you. Lol
Since I knew how many wolves were left I knew that if NStarz went down, it was over. I sent a congratulatory message to the wolves for that move. It had been planned since IPB came out with her investigative results against me.Oh and dyachei's offensive attack against NStarz today was brilliant. I was like: "and there's your game, folks!"
Man I was SURE that SOV was peeves.
Those damn ghosts. They had to be clairvoyant. We were goin to kill jamrockin and then she said that she got that mysterious silencing message. All of us wolves went haywire.
Hope Ravenclaw enjoyed all those pms!!!!
Dvmdream, we were about to convert you, but as a constant villager, you would be the one I suspected would be converted. It was a good thing we converted Sheeps, bc he suspected ALL of us very early in the game.
Revenge at its finest......
I sent that message to Jamrockin!!
Then we followed through on the message and actually silenced her the next day.
Oh and there were no horcruxes sadly. Nohika asked how I wanted to die, and we both laughed at how you guys were trying to be all logical about it.
Oh and there were no horcruxes sadly. Nohika asked how I wanted to die, and we both laughed at how you guys were trying to be all logical about it.
Kakuru even asked if she could use the portus to get to the room of requirement to find the horcrux.
The ghosts had TONS of fun with that.
Oh and there were no horcruxes sadly. Nohika asked how I wanted to die, and we both laughed at how you guys were trying to be all logical about it.
The ghosties helped with that. Every one of our messages to the villagers and one to a wolf mentioned horcruxes. 😉
Was devyn a super late convert? I investigated her night before last and she came back as a Patil twin, and specifically as a Hogwarts student. Also, I was actually hoping to be converted because I've only been a wolf once (out of like 8 games!!) and in that game I was killed the first night!
Great game, krist and nohika! It was confusing as hell but a lot of fun 🙂
Great game, krist and nohika! It was confusing as hell but a lot of fun 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh and there were no horcruxes sadly. Nohika asked how I wanted to die, and we both laughed at how you guys were trying to be all logical about it.
Maybe it was thanks to the ghostly messages that kept telling them to find them?
What about me? I know it was you, TW, that killed me. I had you pegged and boom! I'm dead. haha
Haha it was the trap set up for SOV. I kept on saying how weird he was, we had all these items, why not MAKE him look suspicious and feck with IPB lol
Kakuru even asked if she could use the portus to get to the room of requirement to find the horcrux.
The ghosts had TONS of fun with that.
😆
Haha, the wolves fed her the info about the room of requirement using hedwig.Kakuru even asked if she could use the portus to get to the room of requirement to find the horcrux.
The ghosts had TONS of fun with that.

Was devyn a super late convert? I investigated her night before last and she came back as a Patil twin, and specifically as a Hogwarts student. Also, I was actually hoping to be converted because I've only been a wolf once (out of like 8 games!!) and in that game I was killed the first night!
Great game, krist and nohika! It was confusing as hell but a lot of fun 🙂
Devyn was an original wolf. There were no twins lol
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 193K