-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Official Holiday WW Game Thread
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm a bit confused - Devyn checked into the thread, asked where the heck everyone is, and didn't reveal her investigation from last night? Bizarre.
I can only investigate every other night.... jdh knows this.... so not sure why there is such an issue with results - when I do not have any
The only reason not to tell at this point is because you are a wolf.
JDH and I have known Devyn only investigates every other night since around Night 5 or 6. . Apparently Dyachei adjusted midstream after we nailed too many wolves.
His insistence on making her look guilty is the final straw for me. .
lynch JDH
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The only reason not to tell at this point is because you are a wolf.
No, if I were a wolf I would want her to tell. I would like to know the most recently cleared person... great target... I honestly don't give two ****es... either she found a "villager" or she found a wolf... I am going to say it is most likely the former.
You aren't going to believe her results, LIS isn't going to believe them and then both of you (you already have) are going to lynch her. It seems like a rather cruel move to me... thanks for your results, now I am going to lynch you.
JDH and I have known Devyn only investigates every other night since around Night 5 or 6. . Apparently Dyachei adjusted midstream after we nailed too many wolves.
His insistence on making her look guilty is the final straw for me. .
lynch JDH
I did not know this....
this may be enough in itself for me to change my vote.
Actually, it is
unlynch FTB, lynch jdh
unlynch FTB, lynch jdh
I can only investigate every other night.... jdh knows this.... so not sure why there is such an issue with results - when I do not have any
Then how did you investigate both me and SOV right at the beginning if the game right before the FTB imvestigation ?
So that's not true.
No, if I were a wolf I would want her to tell. I would like to know the most recently cleared person... great target... I honestly don't give two ****es... either she found a "villager" or she found a wolf... I am going to say it is most likely the former.
You aren't going to believe her results, LIS isn't going to believe them and then both of you (you already have) are going to lynch her. It seems like a rather cruel move to me... thanks for your results, now I am going to lynch you.
Well. Yes. I would still need to lynch her.
Then how did you investigate both me and SOV right at the beginning if the game right before the FTB imvestigation ?
So that's not true.
JDH and I have known Devyn only investigates every other night since around Night 5 or 6. . Apparently Dyachei adjusted midstream after we nailed too many wolves.
His insistence on making her look guilty is the final straw for me. .
lynch JDH
I think this clarifies that.
Then how did you investigate both me and SOV right at the beginning if the game right before the FTB imvestigation ?
So that's not true.
FYI: Devyn told JDH and I about the change to only every other night investigation on 12/4 at 9:39pm. And we discussed that it wasn't an investigation night in other messages.
I can't believe that JDH didn't notice that 1/2 the nights there were no results after that AND that he misread the original message.
Then how did you investigate both me and SOV right at the beginning if the game right before the FTB imvestigation ?
So that's not true.
Do you pay attention at all?
Do you read PMs?
😕😕😕
Seriously... come on 🙄
JDH and I have known Devyn only investigates every other night since around Night 5 or 6. . Apparently Dyachei adjusted midstream after we nailed too many wolves.
His insistence on making her look guilty is the final straw for me. .
lynch JDH
And you didn't find that convenient? I know you told me as much by PM.
And I've not tried to make devyn look guilty other than saying not revealing her imvestigation wouldn't help villagers. This is true. My position on her lynch is so I know who I can trust here.
Do you pay attention at all?
Do you read PMs?
😕😕😕
Seriously... come on 🙄
Of course I paid attention to PMs. I was then and am now skeptical.
And you didn't find that convenient? I know you told me as much by PM.
And I've not tried to make devyn look guilty other than saying not revealing her imvestigation wouldn't help villagers. This is true. My position on her lynch is so I know who I can trust here.
You have tried not to make devyn look guilty??? Are we reading the same thread??? 😕
Of course I paid attention to PMs. I was then and am now skeptical.
So how can you say what I said about investigations was not true if you remember receiving the PM.... and you have known all along.... seems like someone is trying real hard to make me look suspicious and then backtracking.... I am sorry, but that is BS.....
Be skeptical all you want, but that is how it went and I explained as much to you in PM.... but don't deny you received the PM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official tally
devyn 1 - JDH
JDH 3 - SOV, devyn, DVM
devyn 1 - JDH
JDH 3 - SOV, devyn, DVM
And you didn't find that convenient? I know you told me as much by PM.
And I've not tried to make devyn look guilty other than saying not revealing her imvestigation wouldn't help villagers. This is true. My position on her lynch is so I know who I can trust here.
not buying what you are selling.
I honestly don't see lynching her providing any more info. You overplayed your hand and pushed me too hard.
The reasoning on lynching DVMD was better and then you just switched to Devyn. It doesn't add up to me.
And I don't see how way back then she could have been converted. It was before the FTB lynch wasn't it?
lynch JDH
Transcribing interviews, so around but not around.
Transcribing interviews, so around but not around.
You have tried not to make devyn look guilty??? Are we reading the same thread??? 😕
She's about as guilty as just about anyone else right now in my mind. Which is why I'd like to lynch her.
You guys are clearly not able to look at this impassionately.
I think we need to kill her to know who the good guys are. That's been my position. I'm not saying devyn is a wolf but she could be like any of us but not revealing an investigation would be a good wolf move. If she really can now only investigate every other night then . . .
plurality reached, results pending.
So how can you say what I said about investigations was not true if you remember receiving the PM.... and you have known all along.... seems like someone is trying real hard to make me look suspicious and then backtracking.... I am sorry, but that is BS.....
Be skeptical all you want, but that is how it went and I explained as much to you in PM.... but don't deny you received the PM
I didn't deny receiving the PM
She's about as guilty as just about anyone else right now in my mind. Which is why I'd like to lynch her.
You guys are clearly not able to look at this impassionately.
I think we need to kill her to know who the good guys are. That's been my position. I'm not saying devyn is a wolf but she could be like any of us but not revealing an investigation would be a good wolf move. If she really can now only investigate every other night then . . .
You KNEW this... you said that you REMEMBER the PM....
Why do you keep wavering on this?
(For the record, I think I voted to lynch DVMD yesterday and never changed it. Not that it changes the count or anything. I just want my mistake or good guess kept for posterity sake so that either DVMD or I get the opportunity to gloat.)
You KNEW this... you said that you REMEMBER the PM....
Why do you keep wavering on this?
I'm not wavering. I got the PM. I was then and am now skeptical of it.
(For the record, I think I voted to lynch DVMD yesterday and never changed it. Not that it changes the count or anything. I just want my mistake or good guess kept for posterity sake so that either DVMD or I get the opportunity to gloat.)
😆
I will remember that... for the end... when I am revealed as a villager. 😉
plurality?
really?
I never even saw a vote count.
really?
I never even saw a vote count.
For the record, and transparency, the mod kindly waited until I had the chance to weigh in on a veto. I'm pretty stuck on this one, so with all apologies for whatever badness might happen I'm opting to let the chips fall where they may. No veto.
😆
I will remember that... for the end... when I am revealed as a villager. 😉
Thing is ... so will I. Don't forget that you launched a few hundred accusations at me, too. 😛
It is with Christmas in their hearts that they turn on their grumpy, older citizen. "You're too much of a grouch to have X'mas spirit. You must be a wolf!"
They turn on JDH and come at him with cookies shaped like knives. But JDH pulls a fast one and flies away on his sleigh.
No one has died.
Whoville:
1. lissarae -villager
2. swingnsave - oogie boogie
3. wldlfstdnt - villager
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter
North Pole:
1. zany - villager
2. DVMD
3. orcagirl - ghost of Christmas Past
4.tropictuco - Ebenezer Scrooge
5. Krist - villager
Island of Misfit Toys:
1. kakuru - villager
2. wolfspeaker - villager
3. equineconstant - villager
4. T4C - villager
5. EngrSC - villager
Polar Express:
1. jdh
2. FFM - Rudolph
3. FTB - professor hinkle
4. devyn
5. SOV
London - Muppet Version:
1. Philliab - villager
2. nohika - Frosty
3. kaydubs - villager
4. SnS - villager
5.hedgie - The Grinch
6.Packen - villager
night deadline is 7 am eastern.
They turn on JDH and come at him with cookies shaped like knives. But JDH pulls a fast one and flies away on his sleigh.
No one has died.
Whoville:
4. The LIS
5. Foxhunter
North Pole:
2. DVMD
Island of Misfit Toys:
Polar Express:
1. jdh
3. FTB - professor hinkle
4. devyn
5. SOV
London - Muppet Version:
2. nohika - Frosty
night deadline is 7 am eastern.
Official tally
devyn 1 - JDH
JDH 3 - SOV, devyn, DVM
This was right before Nohika's vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
********************
Yes, 4 for jdh, 1 for devyn.
****************
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:cry:Packen, a villager is dead
plurality?
really?
I never even saw a vote count.
Yes, 4 for jdh, 1 for devyn.
****************
They turn on JDH and come at him with cookies shaped like knives. But JDH pulls a fast one and flies away on his sleigh.
Santa? I been good, Santa!
So we know exactly nothing now.
Wonderful. 🙄
Wonderful. 🙄
Definitely trust jdh even less now....
LIS... you sure you didn't use that veto??? (sorry, I have to ask.. 😛)
LIS... you sure you didn't use that veto??? (sorry, I have to ask.. 😛)
*********************************


Didn't see that one coming..... time to scrape my jaw off the floor, yeesh....
**********************************


Didn't see that one coming..... time to scrape my jaw off the floor, yeesh....
**********************************
😱and you say I am a wolf.... that is one wolfy lynch evasion if I have ever seen one.....

Santa? I been good, Santa!
You think? I just think he had the sled item..
He was investigated at the very beginning and came back "villager" not Santa.
I still think he is the "bad" santa if so...
[YOUTUBE]uVRmXc8PPqk[/YOUTUBE]
So we know exactly nothing now.
Wonderful. 🙄
I don't know... escaping lynching seems to be a wolf ability mostly... not saying that a villager can't have that ability (since I have given a villager that ability before), but I think this does tell us something.
Ok.... I just wasted 2 hours of my life. 
I am going to watch Monday Night Football instead.

I am going to watch Monday Night Football instead.
Bed time now...
I am dizzy as hell and keep losing vision in my right eye....
Will check tomorrow when results are posted.
Night.... 😴
I am dizzy as hell and keep losing vision in my right eye....
Will check tomorrow when results are posted.
Night.... 😴
I don't know... escaping lynching seems to be a wolf ability mostly... not saying that a villager can't have that ability (since I have given a villager that ability before), but I think this does tell us something.
what? I want to learn SOMETHING from all this sound and fury signifying nothing
Ok.... I just wasted 2 hours of my life.
I am going to watch Monday Night Football instead.
At least it isn't nearly 3AM for you....
At least it isn't nearly 3AM for you....
one more time and I kill you off. Seriously.
Thinking possibly the Grinch...?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
one more time and I kill you off. Seriously.
*****************
I love being a mod and having the power to do that!*****************
Definitely trust jdh even less now....
LIS... you sure you didn't use that veto??? (sorry, I have to ask.. 😛)
Yup. I assume yer just teasing, because I think Dyachei would have made it clear if I veto'd it.
Plus, I think she'd take my "No veto" post in the thread as my actual decision.
You think? I just think he had the sled item..
He was investigated at the very beginning and came back "villager" not Santa.
Heh. No, I don't think jdh is Santa. I was just being goofy.
******
oh man....reading this thread made me want to play again! I've got until early January...when's the next WW, dudes?!
Also....so stoked JDH is playing in here!
********
oh man....reading this thread made me want to play again! I've got until early January...when's the next WW, dudes?!
Also....so stoked JDH is playing in here!
********
******
oh man....reading this thread made me want to play again! I've got until early January...when's the next WW, dudes?!
Also....so stoked JDH is playing in here!
********
we've missed you in WW
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K