**Official Maryland Class of 2022 Interview/Acceptance Thread**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an interview invite today!
When did you submit your supplemental application? Mine was submitted Aug 28th and still waiting for an interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
When did you submit your supplemental application? Mine was submitted Aug 28th and still waiting for an interview.
My secondary application was submitted July 3rd. I've been waiting awhile haha

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview invite #5
Date October 18th
3.78 gpa 3.68 science
23aa 22ts 21pat
Notified 9/19 2:10pm

Reactions: 1 users
August 18, and still haven't heard back for an interview yet... sure hope I get one..

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Date: OCT 31
In State
3.45 GPA, 3.34 sGPA
20 AA 19 TS 21 PAT
Submitted app June 10th
Submitted supplement on June 24th

Your stats are almost identical to mine. Same DAT and similar GPA. What is your BCP if you dont mind?

Your stats are almost identical to mine. Same DAT and similar GPA. What is your BCP if you dont mind?

I'm assuming BCP is Bio, Chem and Physics? Sorry this whole BCP is new to me this time. But if it is, mines 3.37. Also sGPA turns out to be 3.38 not 3.34 as mentioned above.
This was also my second time applying. Got to an interview last year and rejected.

Does anybody know when the students at Maryland take board exams?

Hello Yall for all instate applicants, mind if I ask if any of you used or skipped the committee letter and just submitted your own LORs instead?

Hello Yall for all instate applicants, mind if I ask if any of you used or skipped the committee letter and just submitted your own LORs instead?
As a non-trad, I had no choice but to go out and get individual LOR. I know MD prefers committee letters, so if you can get one, do, but if you can't (past the deadline, or as in my case, not enough credits at that particular school to qualify for one), go out and get your own! You can always apply for the committee letter to reapply next cycle if it doesn't end up panning out this time around, but fingers crossed!

I'm still awaiting an interview... :(

Hi! I did both a committee letter and LORs and received my interview at the end of August! :)

Congratulation! What do you mean by both? Did you choose the 4 LOR or the 1 committee letter + 1LOR on the ADEA?
For my ADEA application I chose the committee letter option. However, my undergrad does things a little differently in that they combine our LORs and our committee letter into one package. So my advisor essentially sent all of my materials over in one little package. So altogether I had one committee letter and 4 LORs! Does that make sense? Not sure if I explained that well lol

Alumni or current students, how do you acquire new patients? Is it up to you to find/trade for the patients that you need to complete your competencies or do faculty distribute the incoming patients based on the students needs? Thanks!

I sent my secondary out last week. How long does it usually take to get an interview back? I had 4 individual letters of rec by the way! OOS btw

First interview!
Interview #1
School: UMD
Notification date: 10/3/17
Method of notification: email
Residency: CA (but Father's in military, so residency in MD as well)
AADSAS Mail out: 7/6/17
Application Complete Date: 7/12/17
GPA: sGPA 3.53 and oGPA 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/none

First interview!
Interview #1
Residency: CA (but Father's in military, so residency in MD as well)
AADSAS Mail out: 7/6/17
Application Complete Date: 7/12/17
GPA: sGPA 3.53 and oGPA 3.57
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 22/21/20/22/none
I received an interview invite today as well! Congratulations!

Just came in! so excited!!!
Interview #1
Residency: MD
AADSAS Mail out: 6/18/17
Application verified/Complete Date: 7/21/17
GPA: sGPA 4.0 and oGPA 4.0
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/21/23/23/none

interview date: Nov 21
as a heads up, they said all of their interviews are on select Tue and Wed

First interview!
Interview #1
Notification date: 10/4/17
AADSAS Mail out: 07/06/17
Application Complete Date: 09/15/17

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Received an interview invite yesterday for November 7.

My whole application was complete September 1 (late I know :/) and I received the supplmental on September 6. I'm a reapplicant thay interviewed in January but didn't make it.

Good luck to everyone in the process.

Reactions: 2 users

My whole application was complete September 1 (late I know :/) and I received the supplmental on September 6. I'm a reapplicant thay interviewed in January but didn't make it.

I will see ya on November 7th!!

Interview #2 !!!!

Notification date: 10/4
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/6
Application complete date: 8/8
GPA (science, overall) 3.44, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 23/ TS 20/ PAT 19/ RC 27/ none below 17

Interviewing October 18th!!

Interview #2 !!!!

Notification date: 10/4
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/6
Application complete date: 8/8
GPA (science, overall) 3.44, 3.56
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): AA 23/ TS 20/ PAT 19/ RC 27/ none below 17

Interviewing October 18th!!
Congratulations!!! When did you receive the secondary supplemental?

In the same boat as you except first time applicant..... However I received a secondary towards the end of September! Best of luck and congrats on the interview!

Hopefully I will be so lucky to receive one soon!

Hello, thank you to everyone for taking their time to share experiences and opinions it has helped me a lot. I wanted to ask if anyone knows how the interview process at Maryland is, my interview is coming up and not sure what to expect! Getting super nervous so any information would help!

Thank you!

Glad to see everyone is getting interviews! Super exciting time. Anyone interviewing tomorrow by any chance? Literally flew in this morning. Definitely open to any tips for my interview tomorrow :)

I'm assuming BCP is Bio, Chem and Physics? Sorry this whole BCP is new to me this time. But if it is, mines 3.37. Also sGPA turns out to be 3.38 not 3.34 as mentioned above.
This was also my second time applying. Got to an interview last year and rejected.
Did you interview pre-December or post last year?

Hi, do you happen to know the likely hood of getting in pre dec- vs post, at UMD?

I'm afraid I don't have a clue :S what I can say is I know current students who interviewed both pre-dec and post-dec

Feel free to reach out to me if you guys have any questions about anything! :)

I just got an interview and was scheduled for December 5th... Pre-December all gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.