You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
***Official PASS 2025 Prosthodontic Residency Interviews/Information***
Started by DentalProsthAspirant
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They sent like a month ago. Sorry 🙁Does anyone know when BU sends their acceptance letters since the match is next week ?
Oh! Thank you for the information.They sent like a month ago. Sorry 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Deadline for submitting your match rank list is today! Good luck everyone!
DentalProsthAspirant
Full Member
Dont forget to certify your rank list, good luck everyone!
Usually a little after 8am EST good luck guys!Hi guys, what time does the results usually comes out?. people say it’s out 7 am but wanted to confirm
Ohh okay. Thank you and best of luck for you too!Usually a little after 8am EST good luck guys!
DentalProsthAspirant
Full Member
Congrats to all who matched and better luck to those who didn't!
Do you know how should I apply for the post-match program?Has anyone heard from post-match programs?
Should I send my application through pass or send it to the program director email directly?
Contact the program directlyDo you know how should I apply for the post-match program?
Should I send my application through pass or send it to the program director email directly?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes plssssssscan someone post the post match spots, just curious!
Has anyone heard back from Rutgers in the post-match?
Nope, in fact from none!
What were the post match programs? Just out of curiosity
What were the post match programs? Just out of curiosity
You can log in to match website and see the post match positions
is there anywhere i can get in contact ? i need advice on prosth personal statment if you have the patience for it of courseCurrent prosth resident. Same as last year, if anyone has any questions, I can try my best to help answer them. Good luck everyone!
i have been writing my ps now, any idea what are the best type of motivations to go through prosth again as i hae done prosth dentistry in a foreign country,General. Your personal statement is sent to every school so if you make it specific then you are turning down your chances at basically every school except the one you are making it specific for.
also this is question directed to everyone else: does UMN feel heavy on the implant side or the digital side and what are the experiences there ?
I am interested in learning about the profile of individuals who have been accepted into the Indiana University Prosthodontics Residency Program as foreign trained dentist. If you have been admitted to this prestigious program, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share details about your academic background, clinical experience, research achievements, and other relevant aspects of your application that contributed to your success
Fighting2025
New Member
Hi All -
Happy to be part of this forum! Thanks in advance.
I am currently a D3 student with a mid/low-packed rank(57%ish) and a GPA (3.2). But I really want to specialize in prosthodontics.
1. Do you mind sharing how you think I can better prepare for my next ~1 year in order to maximize my shot to win one seat in this game?
2. Do you think it's worth spending a year doing a GPR program to increase my chances of getting this?
3. I realized some threads mentioned a GPR program that involved a lot of cases/patients regarding Ped, and then they directly won a seat through the GPR program as well. Is anyone aware of which school has this related GPR program?
Sorry for bringing up so many questions. Looking forward to hearing any advice! Thank you again!
Happy to be part of this forum! Thanks in advance.
I am currently a D3 student with a mid/low-packed rank(57%ish) and a GPA (3.2). But I really want to specialize in prosthodontics.
1. Do you mind sharing how you think I can better prepare for my next ~1 year in order to maximize my shot to win one seat in this game?
2. Do you think it's worth spending a year doing a GPR program to increase my chances of getting this?
3. I realized some threads mentioned a GPR program that involved a lot of cases/patients regarding Ped, and then they directly won a seat through the GPR program as well. Is anyone aware of which school has this related GPR program?
Sorry for bringing up so many questions. Looking forward to hearing any advice! Thank you again!
Hi guys , hope all are doing well. Is there an official group for 2026 prosthodontics residency ??
Let's get started for 2026!
- kumsu
- Replies: 293
- Forum: Dental Residents and Practicing Dentists
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
johnwick@56
New Member
Does uconn send the invites in batches or are they done for this year?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 77
- Views
- 17K
- Replies
- 293
- Views
- 57K
- Replies
- 175
- Views
- 64K
- Replies
- 845
- Views
- 267K