doitforthekids2025
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not! hoping we get one sometime soon or next week!Did people get confirmation for the interview date from UCLA already?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have not! hoping we get one sometime soon or next week!Did people get confirmation for the interview date from UCLA already?
When did they send invites?Hi!! Can someone please change dates with me for UT Health San Antonio? I am booked for 11/07 and would need to switch for 11/14!
Yeah when did they send invites!?!When did they send invites?
I received a call today!When did they send invites?
I have been able to answer the phone all but one time. They left a voicemail just stating who they were and to call back at that number. I received emails a few days after for some but one the same day for one of them.Just curious. People who got invites over the phone. What happens if you don't answer your phone? Did you find out because they left a voicemail. Also phone invites? do they also follow up same day through email?
Yes I got the email on 10/15R u sure about the Boston children’s? I heard they haven’t released yet.
Brother, this is 2025. General dentistry is cooked. 300-500 applications for each program > 20 interviews (max) > 4-5 resident spots. Do the math.I haven’t received any interview invite. I am very nervous. I don’t know what did I do wrong
I don’t think every school has released interviews yet, so there’s still time! You can probably reach out to admissions to discuss how to strengthen your application if you need to reapply next cycle.I haven’t received any interview invite. I am very nervous. I don’t know what did I do wrong
Not yetAnyone hear back from Yale yet?
Haven't heard back from stony brookAnything from Stony Brook or Maimo?
Yesanyone did an interviw with alabama birmingham ?
Wondering the same thingdo letter of interests work in terms of helping to get interviews?
I went to almost all the socials when I interviewed and yet ended up matching at a program where I did not attend the social. I think, at least for a lot of programs, they really aren't too important.If my employer is not wanting me to take off anymore than I am now and I may have to miss a social, does this heavily hurt my chances of getting into the residency?
I would email the program director and ask if not attending the social would impact your candidacy. I did that to one of the programs and the program director confirmed that it would not affect my candidacy.If my employer is not wanting me to take off anymore than I am now and I may have to miss a social, does this heavily hurt my chances of getting into the residency?
yeah they sent out interview invites October 10 for interviews on 11/10 or 12/8Has anyone heard from Lee Health in Naples?
Well how did that go?
when did they send the invite ?Has anyone heard anything from Cooper?
Yes. Invites were sent on 10/21.Anyone hear back from Yale yet?
Yes. Email on 10/21Has anyone heard from Yale ?
Wondering the same thing.Has WVU sent out invites?
Did you get a confirmation after responding with your interview preference?yeah they sent out interview invites October 10 for interviews on 11/10 or 12/8
Yeah they called 10/7Has anyone heard from Ann & Robert Lurie Children’s Hospital?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.