Ohio State c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
nothing yet :( i guess that's a rejection

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
at least purdue sent out the rejections at the same time as interview offers. i just wanna know where i stand haha maybe theres still an interview wait list this year?

what is going on with the interview acceptance page?? where do we sign up for an interview day?? why does it say "A virtual tour of the Ohio State College of University can be found via..."
what the f is the Ohio State college of University lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Am I like stupid or sth? How do you sign up for the interview? There is no link in the email

Reactions: 2 users
Oos interview!!!

No email yet, hoping they send the rest of the emails out sooner than later. I'd rather have a flat out answer :(

Reactions: 1 users
what is going on with the interview acceptance page?? where do we sign up for an interview day?? why does it say "A virtual tour of the Ohio State College of University can be found via..."
what the f is the Ohio State college of University lmaooo
It’s a link at the very bottom of the page after all the housing info... really not well laid-out

what if we still haven't received an email at all??

Members don't see this ad :)
oos interview holy cow I really thought that was gonna be a no for me.

congrats everyone that got interviews!!

• Love
I still have not received an email. Does anyone know what that means?

I still have not received an email. Does anyone know what that means?
im right there with you! no email at all. i will contact them if i dont hear before the end of the day tomorrow

OOS interview! So thankful to have at least one interview

looks like OSU beat Purdue w the late decision release. In the middle of the bachelorette smh (oos rejection😔)

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
OOS interview invite!!! Does anyone know what the format of the interview is?

OOS Rejection... Wow OSU, Purdue, and Michigan were brutal this week to me.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
In state interview invite!!!

Happy Joy GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Still nothing here for me, hopefully that’s not a bad thing!

Reactions: 6 users
Same!!! What does this mean if we don't get anything?! lol
automatic acceptance for putting us through this stress!!!! hahaha i just wanna hear something from them, good or bad, at this point

Reactions: 5 users
automatic acceptance for putting us through this stress!!!! hahaha i just wanna hear something from them, good or bad, at this point
Omg for real! Haha
A current student on the facebook page told me that they are coming out in waves, she didn't elaborate on that

OOS interview, so excited!! Good luck to everyone! I wonder how many people applied this cycle, and how many were offered interviews?

A current student on the facebook page told me that they are coming out in waves, she didn't elaborate on that
hmmm.... i wonder if they are doing waves between now and the end of the day tomorrow? seems very odd. but they did say that all of the invites would go out by the end of tomorrow

hmmm.... i wonder if they are doing waves between now and the end of the day tomorrow? seems very odd. but they did say that all of the invites would go out by the end of tomorrow
Watch they send our emails out absolutely last, just the two of us :laugh:

• Haha
are some people getting denial emails? i got nothing? Does anyone mind sharing the email address it was sent from so I can check spam or something?

Haven't gotten anything yet either...

i also checked the portal - no update. has anyone who has gotten an email had a portal update?

OOS rejection, congratulations to everyone who got an interview!

OOS interview invite!!
Super excited! They gave me a brutal file review last year and so I’m surprised, but really grateful!

Reactions: 7 users
OOS interview invite!!
Super excited! They gave me a brutal file review last year and so I’m surprised, but really grateful!
what time did you get the email? and congrats!!!

OOS interview invite!!
Congrats! Just curious, how did Ohio State’s review compare to other schools reviews? I had file reviews from other schools last year but Ohio state never got back to me about it 🥴

Still haven’t gotten an email :( OOS