-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2025
Started by captainfelixxx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
IS interview!!!
Also what I’m assuming. Not what I wanted for Christmas this year 🥲nothing yet 🙁 i guess that's a rejection
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
at least purdue sent out the rejections at the same time as interview offers. i just wanna know where i stand haha maybe theres still an interview wait list this year?
limabeanbaby
Full Member
what is going on with the interview acceptance page?? where do we sign up for an interview day?? why does it say "A virtual tour of the Ohio State College of University can be found via..."
what the f is the Ohio State college of University lmaooo
what the f is the Ohio State college of University lmaooo
phyllostachys
Full Member
Am I like stupid or sth? How do you sign up for the interview? There is no link in the email
hopefullycvmstudent
Full Member
No email yet, hoping they send the rest of the emails out sooner than later. I'd rather have a flat out answer 🙁
It’s a link at the very bottom of the page after all the housing info... really not well laid-outwhat is going on with the interview acceptance page?? where do we sign up for an interview day?? why does it say "A virtual tour of the Ohio State College of University can be found via..."
what the f is the Ohio State college of University lmaooo
OOS Interview! So happy! 😍😩
OOS rejection.
what if we still haven't received an email at all??
OOS rejection.
Same. I will say it was one of the nicer rejection emails I’ve received. At least they weren’t like UF who said they didn’t even review it...
oos interview holy cow I really thought that was gonna be a no for me.
congrats everyone that got interviews!!
congrats everyone that got interviews!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VirtualWait are interviews vitual or in person? They sound in person?
Could be waitlist, seems like it was interviews, then rejections.I still have not received an email. Does anyone know what that means?
im right there with you! no email at all. i will contact them if i dont hear before the end of the day tomorrowI still have not received an email. Does anyone know what that means?
hopefullycvmstudent
Full Member
Does anyone know how many they interview waitlist?Could be waitlist, seems like it was interviews, then rejections.
phyllostachys
Full Member
looks like OSU beat Purdue w the late decision release. In the middle of the bachelorette smh (oos rejection[emoji17])
The bachelorette lol [emoji23] same here
atlanticaccra
Full Member
OOS interview invite!!! Does anyone know what the format of the interview is?
still nothing.....
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
it is a 30 minute zoom interview! last year it i think it was closed fileOOS interview invite!!! Does anyone know what the format of the interview is?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LokiBear
Full Member
Same!!! What does this mean if we don't get anything?! lolstill nothing.....
automatic acceptance for putting us through this stress!!!! hahaha i just wanna hear something from them, good or bad, at this pointSame!!! What does this mean if we don't get anything?! lol
LokiBear
Full Member
Omg for real! Hahaautomatic acceptance for putting us through this stress!!!! hahaha i just wanna hear something from them, good or bad, at this point
A current student on the facebook page told me that they are coming out in waves, she didn't elaborate on that
hmmm.... i wonder if they are doing waves between now and the end of the day tomorrow? seems very odd. but they did say that all of the invites would go out by the end of tomorrowA current student on the facebook page told me that they are coming out in waves, she didn't elaborate on that
LokiBear
Full Member
Watch they send our emails out absolutely last, just the two of ushmmm.... i wonder if they are doing waves between now and the end of the day tomorrow? seems very odd. but they did say that all of the invites would go out by the end of tomorrow

felinedvm98
Full Member
are some people getting denial emails? i got nothing? Does anyone mind sharing the email address it was sent from so I can check spam or something?
we will get them at 11:59pm tomorrow hahahaWatch they send our emails out absolutely last, just the two of us![]()
felinedvm98
Full Member
i also checked the portal - no update. has anyone who has gotten an email had a portal update?
LokiBear
Full Member
I don't think I have enough stress chocolate to last me that long!! Hahawe will get them at 11:59pm tomorrow hahaha
the_mc_626
Full Member
No portal update here, just the emaili also checked the portal - no update. has anyone who has gotten an email had a portal update?
I have not received anything yet OOS.
jarjarprevet
Full Member
OOS Rejection, good luck to everyone w interviews!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nikipatel28
UGA c/o 2025
OOS interview invite!!
Super excited! They gave me a brutal file review last year and so I’m surprised, but really grateful!
Super excited! They gave me a brutal file review last year and so I’m surprised, but really grateful!
what time did you get the email? and congrats!!!OOS interview invite!!
Super excited! They gave me a brutal file review last year and so I’m surprised, but really grateful!
Congrats! Just curious, how did Ohio State’s review compare to other schools reviews? I had file reviews from other schools last year but Ohio state never got back to me about it 🥴OOS interview invite!!
Super excited! They gave me a brutal file review last year and so I’m surprised, but really grateful!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K
