You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2025
Started by captainfelixxx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mteleha_sharpe
Full Member
Did you get something?Y'all, Don't forget to check your email
Nope, just a friendly reminder to check it every 30 seconds like I am 🙂Did you get something?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the_mc_626
Full Member
I take this assignment very seriously. Not doing anything else today. 👍😂Nope, just a friendly reminder to check it every 30 seconds like I am 🙂
The heart attack I felt fam- 😭Y'all, Don't forget to check your email
The heart attack I felt fam- [emoji24]
Played me like a violin
HA my heart skipped a beatNope, just a friendly reminder to check it every 30 seconds like I am 🙂
to be honest i've never been so aware of how much random e-mail i get on a given day. like *everyone* is emailing me today. every website i've ever taken a CE course from, amazon, people asking me to review purchases, REI, Target, surf shops i haven't visited in years, sports teams, just... emails about everything except the email i'm waiting for.
the_mc_626
Full Member
This one wins!!! 👏
The level of anxiety Ohio is giving me is the same as when you send a risky text
I used to relax by the evenings assuming schools would only release decisions during the day, but ever since Purdue released decisions at 7:30 pm its like a FREE FOR ALL we just never never know when the emails will come 😳The level of anxiety Ohio is giving me is the same as when you send a risky text
YES all day every day lately
the_mc_626
Full Member
What. No. 😭I used to relax by the evenings assuming schools would only release decisions during the day, but ever since Purdue released decisions at 7:30 pm its like a FREE FOR ALL we just never never know when the emails will come 😳
5:30 pm was my cutoff. WAS.
I used to relax by the evenings assuming schools would only release decisions during the day, but ever since Purdue released decisions at 7:30 pm its like a FREE FOR ALL we just never never know when the emails will come 😳
welp. that is horrible. but i'm gonna have to pretend i didn't read that so i can finish this painting i can't focus on. it's so difficult to tune out.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sounds like a good time to start taking tequila shots
i'm allergic to tequila 😅 however, coffee with a splash of kahlua, on the other hand.. i'm already anxious. what's a little more anxietysounds like a good time to start taking tequila shots
what about vodka? gin? fireball? all work about the samei'm allergic to tequila 😅 however, coffee with a splash of kahlua, on the other hand.. i'm already anxious. what's a little more anxiety
I’m loving the energy we’ve created in this forum 🤣 let’s all have a virtual drink togetherwhat about vodka? gin? fireball? all work about the same
the_mc_626
Full Member
For real, guys. You all sound wonderful.I’m loving the energy we’ve created in this forum 🤣 let’s all have a virtual drink together
Cheers to getting into vet school so we can make this virtual drink a real one 👍
I'm not saying we should all get turnt BUT, you cant be anxious if you're too lit to remember to be anxious
i'm a rum gal. vodka or fireball maybe. but honestly so stuck in the feels tonight i'm eyeing a bottle of pinot grigio intended for the 24th 🙃what about vodka? gin? fireball? all work about the same
felinedvm98
Full Member
I feel that hard - just bought the wine for Christmas and I don’t think it will last until theni'm a rum gal. vodka or fireball maybe. but honestly so stuck in the feels tonight i'm eyeing a bottle of pinot grigio intended for the 24th 🙃
sounds like a good time to start taking tequila shots
what about vodka? gin? fireball? all work about the same
I’m loving the energy we’ve created in this forum 🤣 let’s all have a virtual drink together
For real, guys. You all sound wonderful.
Cheers to getting into vet school so we can make this virtual drink a real one 👍
I really love the direction this conversation is heading in 😂 I was thinking tonight would be a Japanese food and scorpion bowl night so I'll keep you all in my thoughts 🥰I'm not saying we should all get turnt BUT, you cant be anxious if you're too lit to remember to be anxious
phyllostachys
Full Member
You know if they didn’t think they were going to tell us until the 23rd they should’ve just said you’ll hear from us on the 23rd.
Amen. I’ve been losing sleeping over this [emoji23]
bullcharmel
Full Member
IS interview!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phyllostachys
Full Member
OOS interview
Ahhhh I haven’t gotten anything 😭😭😭😭
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
Check your emails! Just got an invite!!
the_mc_626
Full Member
OOS INTERVIEW! 😍😍
I wasn't planning on looking at my email more tonight but then I saw this feed blow up so here we are....
OOS interview
Congrats y'all!
ps. why would then send out invites at this ungodly hour... hope everyone is a few drinks in by this point 😵
OOS interview
Congrats y'all!

ps. why would then send out invites at this ungodly hour... hope everyone is a few drinks in by this point 😵
Mustlovedoodle
New Member
Same. *sigh*Guessing no news is now bad news.... haven’t received anything [emoji53]
I thought this too at first. I think some emails are taking awhile to receive. Don’t lose hope yet!Guessing no news is now bad news.... haven’t received anything [emoji53]
Completely crushed. This was my top OOS school. Now looks like I’ll be adding to the rejection list.Guessing no news is now bad news.... haven’t received anything [emoji53]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS/OOS (its complicated lmao) INTERVIEW!!!
OOS interview!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K