-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Ohio State c/o 2025
Started by captainfelixxx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Someone mentioned that they are coming out in waves this year, and I don’t think they’ll be done sending them out till tomorrow. Last year it ment that you were basically on a waitlist for an interview.I haven’t received an email with a rejection or interview. Does anyone know what that means?
atlanticaccra
Full Member
I just signed up for my interview and the response email I got mentioned a lunch/dinner? Is this over zoom or just something they forgot to delete?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
phyllostachys
Full Member
I just signed up for my interview and the response email I got mentioned a lunch/dinner? Is this over zoom or just something they forgot to delete?
The link to the dinner/food doesn’t work. Soo they must have forgotten to update it
the_mc_626
Full Member
I will be interviewing the 23rd as well, good luck!!! 🤗OOS interview invite!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻💞😭 they gave me an option among three days in late january ( i selected 23rd)
nikipatel28
UGA c/o 2025
I received the email at 8:57 PM EST 🙂what time did you get the email? and congrats!!!
D
deleted920857
OOS interview invite!!!!!!!
OOS and haven’t received anything yet 😞
Last year I had to contact them twice about it, so you’re not the only one 😂. For my file review, all they said was “needs more diversity in animal experience” when i had hours in LA, SA, avian research, raising chickens and exotics 😬 so my review was only somewhat helpful? I knew the things I most certainly needed to work on in my application this time around even without the review. The most helpful review for me was ISU and VMCVM, but they all value different things in applications!Congrats! Just curious, how did Ohio State’s review compare to other schools reviews? I had file reviews from other schools last year but Ohio state never got back to me about it 🥴
Last edited:
I haven’t heard anything yet as well.OOS and haven’t received anything yet 😞
I haven’t heard anything yet as well.OOS and haven’t received anything yet 😞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
The portal will not update until all final decisions have gone out, so its not of much use right now lolNo portal update here, just the email
Buckeyevethopeful
Full Member
Yeah they forgot to update it. Its the same email from last year lolThe link to the dinner/food doesn’t work. Soo they must have forgotten to update it
good thing I took the tequila shots last night. They definitely prepared me for not receiving any email from Ohio yet. No rejection but no invite, love the waiting game 🙂
Congrats everyone! You’re all so close. Go rock the interview (Seriously, have fun with it!) and come join the Buckeyefam!
application status in limbo squad what up! 🙌good thing I took the tequila shots last night. They definitely prepared me for not receiving any email from Ohio yet. No rejection but no invite, love the waiting game 🙂
We are probably on the interview waitlist! I got interview waitlisted last cycle and never heard anything else lolgood thing I took the tequila shots last night. They definitely prepared me for not receiving any email from Ohio yet. No rejection but no invite, love the waiting game 🙂
they did eventually email you to let you know that you were on the waitlist though right?We are probably on the interview waitlist! I got interview waitlisted last cycle and never heard anything else lol
Yes they did tell me I was on the waitlist!they did eventually email you to let you know that you were on the waitlist though right?
I have also heard nothing, does anyone really get called off the interview waitlist?
Sounds like the waitlist is a nice way of them rejecting us lol
I doubt the interview waitlist moves. Idk why anyone would turn down an interview unless they are already into a school they prefer more.
As someone OOS who has no heard yet, will they be notifying us if we are on a waitlist. I would find it pretty strange if I never heard from them again in terms of my status at all..
As someone OOS who has no heard yet, will they be notifying us if we are on a waitlist. I would find it pretty strange if I never heard from them again in terms of my status at all..
futurevetstudent9
Full Member
Do you have any interview tips or insight?Congrats everyone! You’re all so close. Go rock the interview (Seriously, have fun with it!) and come join the Buckeyefam!
It seems that way. Pretty frustrated that hasn’t been communicated though.
amaugust
Full Member
I am extra frustrated, because I applied last year and received an interview and was waitlisted. I don’t understand why I didn’t even get an interview this year.It seems that way. Pretty frustrated that hasn’t been communicated though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It seems that way. Pretty frustrated that hasn’t been communicated though.
I know it seems like sending emails to y’all should be top priority but realistically it is a very small group of people working really hard to seat a new class on top of all their other jobs with current students...all in the middle of a pandemic and during the holidays. I know how hard this time of year is, but patience is key🙂
Do you have any interview tips or insight?
The biggest tip I give every year is to try to enjoy the process so your true personality can shine through in the interview. It’s okay to be a little nervous but try not to let it take away from your interview!
Anyone is welcome to PM me if they have specific questions. Always happy to chat🙂
I mean potentially maybe they are sending them in waves and some more interview will go out today?
It’s not over until you get a rejection, so definitely possible🙂
hopefullycvmstudent
Full Member
Just received my oos rejection.. here's to number 4 of the week
rejection #3 within the past week. Nice
still nothing here 🙁
Still haven’t gotten anything
OOS rejected! purdue and ohio double whammy haha
OOS rejection here too
OOS rejected!
OOS rejection. Good luck to everyone interviewing! For everyone else rejected, remember that each school is looking for something different! Last year I was rejected from Purdue and OSU off the bat but then got offered an interview at Penn. This year I was rejected from the same schools + MSU but offered an interview at Auburn so far. It truly is a crap shoot 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got my rejection 🤪 merry christmas to me!
OOS invite ahhh I’m so happy
Yay alissa! Congrats!
OOS rejection 🙁
Good luck to everyone who got interviews 💕
Good luck to everyone who got interviews 💕
Similar threads
- Replies
- 323
- Views
- 52K