Oklahoma C/O 2025 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if Oklahoma has a dress code? I am wanting to dye my hair and wanted to know about possible restrictions before I invest, lol!
No dress code. But if you have off hair color I think you will have to maintain it somewhat on clinics as the only place you may have a please be professional side. I had a classmate that had some blue in her hair during clinics, but no issues as far as I recall.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could any current students tell me if the vet school uses Examity to proctor tests? I have to use it for animal nutrition through OSU and it’s a huge pain compared to other programs.
 
I was hoping that line in the OOS alternate email about "we are pleased to tell you that your records compare favorably with those of students being offered admission" was a wink and a nod by OSU. After reading through this, I'm thinking that is not the case and I am kind of bummed out. Oh well, always next year I suppose. The second time's the charm?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woo! OKState is great! Hope you all enjoy this time before getting down to business! Cheers
congrats.gif
 
Hi y'all! I know this is an old thread (and probably a long shot--) but if y'all had to take the casper for OSU last year did they require the Snapshot? I can't find on their website anywhere specified if they need it or not, and they're my only program that didn't specify.
 
Hi y'all! I know this is an old thread (and probably a long shot--) but if y'all had to take the casper for OSU last year did they require the Snapshot? I can't find on their website anywhere specified if they need it or not, and they're my only program that didn't specify.
No they didn't, I never completed it