-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Once Upon A Time WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm thoroughly enjoying where this thread is going/has gone.
This is my one time checking in for the evening. Escalla's gonna close whenever everyone votes. And let's put night deadline at....10amEST? It's gonna take a few days to get a schedule hammered out. Please bear with me.
Also, PMs between groups are suspended until further notice.
Remember to submit your PMs to both mods. 😀
And I'm also barring RNG lynch votes.
Get creative.
This is my one time checking in for the evening. Escalla's gonna close whenever everyone votes. And let's put night deadline at....10amEST? It's gonna take a few days to get a schedule hammered out. Please bear with me.
Also, PMs between groups are suspended until further notice.
Remember to submit your PMs to both mods. 😀
And I'm also barring RNG lynch votes.

Get creative. Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was anyone else a little creeped out by Gold's love interest? Seems like a big age difference to me...
I wasnt. But age is jusy a number to me. My parents are 20+ years apart. Older guys seem more attractive to me.
E
Escalla
Current mayor tally:
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 17- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz, Jam, Lissa
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 2
Roll call: EC and FH.
Day will close in 50 mins either way. Night actions are welcome.
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 17- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz, Jam, Lissa
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Waffles: 2
Roll call: EC and FH.
Day will close in 50 mins either way. Night actions are welcome.

Was anyone else a little creeped out by Gold's love interest? Seems like a big age difference to me...
Seems pretty closed minded IMO.
Seems pretty closed minded IMO.
Dad your av is creepy
Was anyone else a little creeped out by Gold's love interest? Seems like a big age difference to me...
Pfft. Agist.
did anyone else have a serious issue with the actress they chose for sleeping beauty/aurora in the show?
I think aurora is really cute when she's sleeping. 😉
Was anyone else a little creeped out by Gold's love interest? Seems like a big age difference to me...
Not really. I like them together
I think aurora is really cute when she's sleeping. 😉
😀
*high five*
E
Escalla
Voting closed, results pending
E
Escalla
Final tally:
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 17- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz, Jam, Lissa
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
Lupin 2- lupin, WS
Wld 17- wld, TRH, Minner, tuckervet, dyachei, allie, bbeventer, FantasyFlyer, swings, FFM, FS, cuit, hedgie, SV88, NStarz, Jam, Lissa
rojo 7- FML, SOV, wildcatj, rojo, devyn, LIS, Alors
SnS 3- SnS, DVMD, nohika
Dwin 1- Dwin
E
Escalla
After a long day of receiving votes at the Storybrooke polling station, the ballots have been counted and a clear winner has been presented. Wld has demonstrated knowledge of fairy tales! We want a mayor that knows the history of Storybrooke!
Do you really think that will help you?
Only time will tell...
You have elected Wldlfstdnt as mayor.
It is now Night 1. Deadline is 10 AM EST. Get your PMs in!
There are 32 players in the game.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS
Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Do you really think that will help you?
Only time will tell...
You have elected Wldlfstdnt as mayor.
It is now Night 1. Deadline is 10 AM EST. Get your PMs in!
There are 32 players in the game.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS
Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
4. cuitlamiztli
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I missed everything, the thread wasn't up when I checked this morning and then I was offline all day helping hang my curtains and then watching Man of Steel.
What were you in NOLA for? 🙂
I'm here. Just traveling back from Nola.
What were you in NOLA for? 🙂
Dear Mods -
I recommend that night close earlier in the morning if possible. I do not find almost anyone sends in PMs in the morning, and the earlier in the day you close night the earlier the UKers, and people who work on the East Coast can make early contributions if they have any...
You can set a deadline of like 5am, and then just post results whenever you can get to it in the morning (and if it is 10am c'est la vie - at least you know you have your PMs!). Honestly no one is going to send anything in after that anyway.
All the best,
SOV
I recommend that night close earlier in the morning if possible. I do not find almost anyone sends in PMs in the morning, and the earlier in the day you close night the earlier the UKers, and people who work on the East Coast can make early contributions if they have any...
You can set a deadline of like 5am, and then just post results whenever you can get to it in the morning (and if it is 10am c'est la vie - at least you know you have your PMs!). Honestly no one is going to send anything in after that anyway.
All the best,
SOV
E
Escalla
There is no sleep in WW when you live more west.....dunno why I figured that.....😛 It is too early to be awake on Canada Day right now.
Anyways, PMs have rushed in the last hr or two, so you may be surprised. We're still figuring out a schedule though and will take your recommendation under advisement. 🙂
Anyways, PMs have rushed in the last hr or two, so you may be surprised. We're still figuring out a schedule though and will take your recommendation under advisement. 🙂
Yeah, SOV's 5am schedule was a fun one... 
If the UKers would like, I can make the 5amEST permanent for nights.
Currently, I am trapped at a car dealership whilst they try and discover the issues with my car. Sigh.
Catching up now.

If the UKers would like, I can make the 5amEST permanent for nights.
Currently, I am trapped at a car dealership whilst they try and discover the issues with my car. Sigh.
Catching up now.
Yeah, SOV's 5am schedule was a fun one...
If the UKers would like, I can make the 5amEST permanent for nights.
Currently, I am trapped at a car dealership whilst they try and discover the issues with my car. Sigh.
Catching up now.
Honestly, this week is all effed up for me. I have to be awake at 3AM (10PM EST) and in bed by 9PM (4PM EST), so the deadlines don't really matter much to me.
Night closed. Results pending. No posting until all results go out. If you do not receive results and think that you should've, please don't hesitate to message us 🙂
I'm thinking lynch deadline of 6pmEST. Contingencies are welcome.
I'm thinking lynch deadline of 6pmEST. Contingencies are welcome.
Just euthanized my cat probably won't be on much today
🙁 dyachei, I'm so sorry.
🙁
I'm sorry, dyachei.
I'm sorry, dyachei.
Oh Dyachei, I am so sorry!
Yeah, SOV's 5am schedule was a fun one...
If the UKers would like, I can make the 5amEST permanent for nights.
Currently, I am trapped at a car dealership whilst they try and discover the issues with my car. Sigh.
Catching up now.
TBH the night deadline timing does not bother me, it is the lynch deadline that always screws us over across the pond as they usually end in the middle of the night for us - anywhere between 1 AM and 4 AM...... so right now the 6 PM lynch deadline is looking grand!
Also I am not a UKer... FYI.... SOV started it so I will blame it on him... I am in the EU... don't lump us EUers in with the UK mofos 😛
Just euthanized my cat probably won't be on much today
so very sorry dyachei... 🙁
I'm so sorry dyachei 🙁
dy, I'm so sorry 🙁
All noted. Sorry
We'll leave the lynches that time for now. (Until someone objects!)
And nights are still going to end at like 9am. When I close night, I'll post the lynch deadline (which will be 6pm usually) and you can start figuring out who you want to lynch.
TBH the night deadline timing does not bother me, it is the lynch deadline that always screws us over across the pond as they usually end in the middle of the night for us - anywhere between 1 AM and 4 AM...... so right now the 6 PM lynch deadline is looking grand!
Also I am not a UKer... FYI.... SOV started it so I will blame it on him... I am in the EU... don't lump us EUers in with the UK mofos 😛
All noted. Sorry
We'll leave the lynches that time for now. (Until someone objects!)And nights are still going to end at like 9am. When I close night, I'll post the lynch deadline (which will be 6pm usually) and you can start figuring out who you want to lynch.
So so sorry, dyachei. 🙁
Lots of nightly things going about. Who believes that anyone sleeps in this town?
Someone was reunited!
In other news, lots of searching going on. A few players were seen parading around in nice threads (a dapper hat? a luxurious red cloak?). Also, cuit has joined the players in the clock tower.
But, most importantly, was evil afoot? You tell me.
It is now Day 2. Deadline is 6 PM EST. LYNCH!
There are still 32 players in the game.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS
cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Someone was reunited!
In other news, lots of searching going on. A few players were seen parading around in nice threads (a dapper hat? a luxurious red cloak?). Also, cuit has joined the players in the clock tower.
But, most importantly, was evil afoot? You tell me.
It is now Day 2. Deadline is 6 PM EST. LYNCH!
There are still 32 players in the game.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
2. FFM
3. dyachei
4. Devyn
5. Alors
6. Dwin
7. FS
cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
1. NStarz
2. Jamr0ckin
3. Allie
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
1. nohika
2. that redhead
3. lissarae06
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
3. WS
4. SV88
5. FH (I'm a foxy granny)
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
1.SnS
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was blocked AND given a poison apple.
These multiple attacks on me every game are getting tiresome.
Poison Apple stops you from PMing and voting....
so don't expect a PM from me.
Not sure why there are no deaths. I am guessing a game mechanic.
These multiple attacks on me every game are getting tiresome.
Poison Apple stops you from PMing and voting....
so don't expect a PM from me.
Not sure why there are no deaths. I am guessing a game mechanic.
Still no PMing to people in your group, right?
E
Escalla
Still no PMing to people in your group, right?
You are correct.
Welp no info on my end... I will wait to vote to see if any come out...
cuit... do you know how you moved?
cuit... do you know how you moved?
I would also like to wait for more information to surface, but my thoughts are focused on SOV (he was blocked and no one died. Coincidence?) and cuit moving (It seems like no one ever knows why they were moved, though.)
I think the moving is an item. I received the top hat which in the show is a portal. I am going to try it on myself tonight.
Also no information on my end. I shall wait and see what other people come up with.
Also no information on my end. I shall wait and see what other people come up with.
There's a bean item that moves you. I received it yesterday and wanted to find out what it did.Cuit... do you know how you moved?
I'm not sure what to think of SOV being blocked so I'll wait a bit before casting my vote.
Sorry I missed everything, the thread wasn't up when I checked this morning and then I was offline all day helping hang my curtains and then watching Man of Steel.
So I'ma be working from now til past lynch deadline, and I need to vote and no RNG is allowed. Soooo lynch EC it is. Sorry, ya snooze ya lose I guess 🙁. Snoozing is wolfy in my book... cause... cause... who doesn't check email for a whole day these days? eh... My suspicion is always on SOV, but I will spare him the lynch vote today. Though... the last time I did that, he screwed me over.
I think the moving is an item. I received the top hat which in the show is a portal. I am going to try it on myself tonight.
Also no information on my end. I shall wait and see what other people come up with.
Top hat doesn't move people. Prob needs to go to the Mad Hatter.
Top hat doesn't move people. Prob needs to go to the Mad Hatter.
Okie dokie, good to know.
Been crazy at the clinic weekend and today. I am sad I didn't get to campaign harder, but am glad wld gets to try on the mayor skivvies. 😀
Nothing at all has happened to me nor any item info to share. I am thinking my day is not about to slow down anytime soon so:
lynch FantasyFlyer
because I have never played with her and I am always dubious of alliterative names.
I will try to check back in though.
Nothing at all has happened to me nor any item info to share. I am thinking my day is not about to slow down anytime soon so:
lynch FantasyFlyer
because I have never played with her and I am always dubious of alliterative names.
I will try to check back in though.
I didn't get any interesting results last night...well I did, but I'm not really sure what to make of them yet. Will keep ya'll updated.
Indeed. It was...anticlimactic.
No information from me. I also did not have an item last night. Going to wait for a few hours to see if anyone has information, then make a vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
didn't find who i'm looking for...
no items, no information
lynch TRH
since random isn't allowed, past grudge (killing me in protoman 😡) will suffice for now... but clearly i don't expect anyone else to vote with me and will change whenever a bandwagon starts forming most likely.
no items, no information
lynch TRH
since random isn't allowed, past grudge (killing me in protoman 😡) will suffice for now... but clearly i don't expect anyone else to vote with me and will change whenever a bandwagon starts forming most likely.
E
Escalla
Current Lynch Tally:
EC 1 - Minnerbelle
FantasyFlyer 1 - Lupin
TRH 1 - Rojo
No yummy waffles yet.
Looking for 29 more votes! Deadline 6 PM EST.
No RNG....so get creative.
EC 1 - Minnerbelle
FantasyFlyer 1 - Lupin
TRH 1 - Rojo
No yummy waffles yet.
Looking for 29 more votes! Deadline 6 PM EST.
No RNG....so get creative.

Yay for no one dying. I do find it interesting that SOV is blocked and no deaths.
No info here. I'll wait a bit longer to vote to see if anything surfaces.
No info here. I'll wait a bit longer to vote to see if anything surfaces.
lynch TRH
since random isn't allowed, past grudge (killing me in protoman 😡) will suffice for now... but clearly i don't expect anyone else to vote with me and will change whenever a bandwagon starts forming most likely.
In that case, Escalla should mod-smite you on the spot for that particular game 😉I don't actually want to lynch SOV, because I feel bad that he's always killed off early and therefore never really gets to play. The fact that he was blocked and no kills occurred makes him really tempting, though. (Get your minds out of the gutter...)
For now, Lynch SnS. She's been a wolf more consistently than anyone.
It seems like multiple pairs are searching for each other based on the "lots" of searching last night. Obviously Snow/Charming, as was already mentioned, but I wonder who the others are. Maybe Henry has to find Emma, since that's what basically starts the events of the show?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K