-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Once Upon A Time WW Game Thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
damn fancy props to you! she had me fooled. but holy crap how is there NOT a huntsman?? that kinda makes me sad 🙁
Fancy? 😕
Fancy? 😕
Yeah, I was confused as well.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lmao I meant allie. 😳 I was thinking fancy because she lynched her. but good work on fancy's part too!
My part? Huh.
DVM: go look at the lounge pix thread for some kaus+animal cuteness 🙂
why are we convinced there is no huntsman in the game? Just cause no one voiced up?
I mean, if everyone posted during that time, then sure, we can be 100% certain, but there were still some people who weren't active during the lynch (Dyachei, Cuit, Minner, LIS) off the top of my head, who Allie might have decided to try it and if it gave her an extra day, and revealed the huntsman... i dunno.. but we are true in saying that the huntsman is LIKELY not in the game...
I mean, if everyone posted during that time, then sure, we can be 100% certain, but there were still some people who weren't active during the lynch (Dyachei, Cuit, Minner, LIS) off the top of my head, who Allie might have decided to try it and if it gave her an extra day, and revealed the huntsman... i dunno.. but we are true in saying that the huntsman is LIKELY not in the game...
lmao I meant allie. 😳 I was thinking fancy because she lynched her. but good work on fancy's part too!
Ummm... Fancy was trying to lynch me 😕
wow I was seriously reading fantasy as "fancy"
calling her "fancyflyer" in my head this entire time
Ok I'm done I need more sleep in my life 😴
calling her "fancyflyer" in my head this entire time
Ok I'm done I need more sleep in my life 😴
Ummm... Fancy was trying to lynch me 😕

i'm pretty sure Swings messed up saying fancy, and just was trying to save face...
remove foot from mouth in 3... 2... 1...
wow I was seriously reading fantasy as "fancy"
calling her "fancyflyer" in my head this entire time
Ok I'm done I need more sleep in my life 😴
I much prefer "fancypants"
Maybe I should change my Sdn name

Ahhhh. Yes that makes much more sense!
googled fancy flyer..
why are we convinced there is no huntsman in the game? Just cause no one voiced up?
I mean, if everyone posted during that time, then sure, we can be 100% certain, but there were still some people who weren't active during the lynch (Dyachei, Cuit, Minner, LIS) off the top of my head, who Allie might have decided to try it and if it gave her an extra day, and revealed the huntsman... i dunno.. but we are true in saying that the huntsman is LIKELY not in the game...
I agree ..
1) There could be a huntsman... because the sheriff is a wolf, so this person used the least wolfy sounding member of the wolves.
2) There could be a huntsman... because the sheriff wasn't around yesterday to contradict. In fact, the wolves could know who the sheriff was, and knew they weren't posting so used that alias. Think how late the alias was used.
3) There could be no huntsman... because that was Allie's official alias.
4) There could be no huntsman... because the mods don't like good looking men...😕
Dr. Whale was checking his patients as usual. In other words, he was happily enjoying some late night whiskey. He didn't react fast enough as his killer took his life. devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale has been murdered. Now who will resurrect dead players?
It is now Day 9. Deadline 6:30 PM EST. Lynch and get some justice in this town.
There are 21 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
It is now Day 9. Deadline 6:30 PM EST. Lynch and get some justice in this town.
There are 21 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
2. Wildcatj
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*************
Nooooooooooo
😡
************
Nooooooooooo
😡
************
*************
Nooooooooooo
😡
************
I'm sure Devyn was going to revive you WS...

Well that sucks... why didn't she revive Emma?!?
I guess that makes sense for what she said about Nstarz...
lynch wildcatj. She is the Genie/Magic Mirror/Sydney Glass
Sydney is a bad guy... totally in love with Regina and does whatever she wants, and sold out Emma.
Sydney is a bad guy... totally in love with Regina and does whatever she wants, and sold out Emma.
lynch wildcatj. She is the Genie/Magic Mirror/Sydney Glass
Sydney is a bad guy... totally in love with Regina and does whatever she wants, and sold out Emma.
👍
Lynch wildcatj
Lynch wildcat
lynch wildcatj. She is the Genie/Magic Mirror/Sydney Glass
Sydney is a bad guy... totally in love with Regina and does whatever she wants, and sold out Emma.
lynch wildcatj
Well that sucks... why didn't she revive Emma?!?
..
I am guessing she could only revive every certain number of nights.
Devyn was the one who confirmed that NStarz was revived by a villager.

Guess she was pretty sure of THAT info. 😀
yeah, i've been saying from day 1 genie is no good
lynch Wildcatj
lynch Wildcatj
Current Lynch Tally
wildcatj 6- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo
Deadline: 6pmEST.
wildcatj 6- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo
Deadline: 6pmEST.
lynch wildcat
Hey, look, I've been appled. If healing can cure poison as well as beating, can I have my vote plz?
Hey, look, I've been appled. If healing can cure poison as well as beating, can I have my vote plz?
It does... Yesterday I was cured of my beating.. but not until after the lynch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Current Lynch Tally
wildcatj 9- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo, Lupin, bbe, tuckervet
Deadline: 6pmEST.
wildcatj 9- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo, Lupin, bbe, tuckervet
Deadline: 6pmEST.
It does... Yesterday I was cured of my beating.. but not until after the lynch.
I know it can cure beating...I was cured of it D7. But now beatings are out of the picture, it's the apple that got me.
*****lynch wildcat*****
Hey all... sounds like a lot of ground was covered yesterday and I'm behind again.
lynch Wildcat
lynch Wildcat
Current Lynch Tally
wildcatj 11- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo, Lupin, bbe, tuckervet, wld, LIS
Plurality reached.. I'd like to give wildcat a chance to give a defense if she so desires. otherwise, I'll close and move to night!
wildcatj 11- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo, Lupin, bbe, tuckervet, wld, LIS
Plurality reached.. I'd like to give wildcat a chance to give a defense if she so desires. otherwise, I'll close and move to night!
Not sure I see way out of this one. You may end my suffering. You villagers best get your act together, though. You may have lucked out with me, but I don't think your luck will hold for much longer... A storm is coming my friends, and you best watch out.
Just got some information from my conversion source:
Another player was converted to evil last night.
Also, I was able to get the magic lamp to work last night. 🙂
I wonder if it will stay in the game any longer or not.
Another player was converted to evil last night.
Also, I was able to get the magic lamp to work last night. 🙂
I wonder if it will stay in the game any longer or not.
Just got some information from my conversion source:
Another player was converted to evil last night.
So conversion and killing can happen on the same night. Good to know.
*****************************************************
Feck you wolves! 😡
that is really all I can safely say! AVENGE ME!
Good Always Wins!
*****************************************************
Feck you wolves! 😡
that is really all I can safely say! AVENGE ME!
Good Always Wins!
*****************************************************
So conversion and killing can happen on the same night. Good to know.
It also means there were conversions on N4 and N8, which isn't a hard pattern to follow.
Final Lynch Tally
wildcatj 11- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo, Lupin, bbe, tuckervet, wld, LIS
Plurality reached..
Write-up to follow.
wildcatj 11- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo, Lupin, bbe, tuckervet, wld, LIS
Plurality reached..
Write-up to follow.
Final Lynch Tally
wildcatj 11- SOV, Dwind, NStarz, DVMD, dy, jojo, Lupin, bbe, tuckervet, wld, LIS
Plurality reached..
Write-up to follow.
Hooray!
The villagers are determined. Kill one of ours, we'll kill one of yours.
You have lynched wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass.
His magic lamp perished with him.
It is now Night 9. Deadline 6PM EST. If you can handle that....otherwise, we'll extend if we're still missing PMs.
There are 20 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
You have lynched wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass.
His magic lamp perished with him.
It is now Night 9. Deadline 6PM EST. If you can handle that....otherwise, we'll extend if we're still missing PMs.
There are 20 players remaining.
Clock Tower
1. Rojo
3. dyachei
5. Alors
6. Dwin
8. cuit
Mary Margaret's Apartment
4. FantasyFlyer
5. Hedgie
6. Tuckervet
7. bbeventer
Sheriff's Department
2. that redhead
5. Minnerbelle
6. The LIS
8. NStarz
Granny's Diner
1. Lupin21
2. Swings
6. Fancy
Mr. Gold's Pawn & Antiques Shop
3. DVM
4.wldlfstdnt
5. equineconstant
6. SOV
Cemetery kayd:
Lissarae06 - Grumpy/Leroy
FFM - Tamara
nohika - Belle/Lacey
SV88 - Mad Hatter/Jefferson
Frozenshades - Captain Killian "Hook" Jones
FH - Red Riding Hood/Ruby
SnS - Emma Swan
Jamr0ckin - Owen Flynn/Greg Mendell
WS - Prince Phillip
Allie - Maleficent
devyn - Dr. Frankenstein/Dr. Whale
wildcatj - Genie/Magic Mirror/Sidney Glass
Last edited:
Blah.. blah.. blah... A storm is coming my friends, and you best watch out.
I can't hear you over the sound of our shotguns blowing your head off.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just woke up. Glad to see we got Genie, and no, I am not the huntsman.
I just got this weird anonymous message saying s/he was sorry for our loss and that it's hard to lose someone close to us...
the effing fonk!? 😕😕😕
I just got this weird anonymous message saying s/he was sorry for our loss and that it's hard to lose someone close to us...
the effing fonk!? 😕😕😕
We're rolling now! 

5
556535
googled fancy flyer..
![]()
That is awesome 😛
Holy Toledo guys! Great job!! Sorry that I missed all of the action but you guys had it covered 🙂
So we defs know that pink = wolf, but there could still be a Huntsman/Sheriff
I agree ..
1) There could be a huntsman... because the sheriff is a wolf, so this person used the least wolfy sounding member of the wolves.
2) There could be a huntsman... because the sheriff wasn't around yesterday to contradict. In fact, the wolves could know who the sheriff was, and knew they weren't posting so used that alias. Think how late the alias was used.
3) There could be no huntsman... because that was Allie's official alias.
4) There could be no huntsman... because the mods don't like good looking men...😕
Hahahahaha, it's definitely NOT reason 4. Our mods appreciate good-looking men 😀
Sorry I missed everything this morning! Good job getting the genie!
There is a reason that I am doing my best not to role reveal. I am sure one of your little birds will tell you all about it. Suffice to say, I have a feeling the wolves think it is HIlarious having me around with so much concentration being put on me. You are wasting your time. I am not a wolf.
So again, I'm going to be MIA for the next 15 hrs or so for my shift and won't be of much help. That will pretty much be going on through Tues, so I get if I'm dead weight. I'm Paige/Grace and I was looking for the madhatter, but that's a moot point now. I haven't been converted, but you only have my word on that. I had the the red cloak last night and wore it, but I'm not sure what it did. Do with that info what you want.
I'm going to lynch lupin since s/he seems super shady to me, and s/he can get all pissed that I'm lynching him/her again. The whole "I didn't want to reveal my role because it's so important, but I outed a seer" does not compute.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 125K