Ou Inteview!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctortobee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
WAHOO!!! I'm so excited! THis is my #1 choice!!!!!!!

Give me the scoop!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats!! How did you hear from OU and when did you hear from them? I am also applying to OU and recently talked to Dr.Schriner. He said I had a great chance of getting an interivew. From my friends who are there and other people, I hear that OU interviews are pretty relaxing and great. Check out interview feedback !! Once again...CONGRATS!!

I just got a letter today...My interview is scheduled for Dec 4th.

I've met with John Schriner twice. He is such a fantastic person...I'm still in shock that I got an interview...

Members don't see this ad :)
Actualy I think OU is the bobcats.....

OSU = buckeyes.....

:) ;)

And congrats! :clap:

Congrats on the OU interview!!
I was interviewed last week and I was accepted the next day! I loved the school and the interview day was perfect! Be prepared for the three seperate interviews and you will do great! Everyone I met...staff, students, and profs were friendly and very excited about the school! You're going to love it! If you have any questions feel free to email me!

Good Luck!!:clap:

Oh yea chypes....

They are the OU BOBCATS!!! : ) You were close!

yeah....realized that right after i posted.....changed it while you were posting....

How many students are there in each interview group?

I interviewed in late October, and there were about 10 people in my group. Do NOT be nervous. Just know why you want to be an osteopathic physician and review your primary application!

I am sure you will do great. It's very stress free!

Good luck!