Panem et Circenses - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 1 Final
Cubs () -
Genny (1) - MsP
Dina (1) - Barks
AM () -
Paws (1) - SAR
Stagg (2) - mutts, paws
Barks () -
mpm () -
ziggy (6) - mpm, AM, jboo, Doggo, cubs, emlady
Mutts (5) - genny, Dina, ziggy, dubz, Navs
Sporty (1) - Stagg
Pippy () -
Doggo () -
WZ (1) - Sporty

18/20 missing pippy and dolphin

Members don't see this ad.

Will have to reread yesterday after finishing prep work for tomorrow. I am not the right lynch, and I think it would have been incredibly stupid of me to go for a SAR NK, and I think you both know it but WIFOM on that i guess

Members don't see this ad :)
@Doggo Labs I'd like to hear more from you today.

I don't mind the Mutts vote either -- I think there is an ok chance that the comment she made yesterday about everyone being village on that Ziggy lynch was not a coincidence.
I think you misunderstood what I said

Depends, is the princess a converting wolf, whose kisses have the power of conversion?

Now, torn between a few places currently, a mutts Lynch can provide some information, if a wolf provides a lot to go on for the next few days. But mutts is someone I didn’t feel as strongly about as others.

At the same time, pippypony sat out the end of that Lynch yesterday, which I am never a fan of, with a poor justification (I was there but my vote didn’t matter) Still like my theory on stayingpositive. A couple other rumblings as well, but for now, I will stick with
######lynch mutts#######
What will you learn from me flipping village?

Yea, I feel like theres usually more, which I dont know how to read

Really mutt? (In response to above post) Because this feels quite hedgey at this point. If you are hedging, own that you are hedging, don’t try and backtrack on it.

Hedging? I said she was sketchy as usual but didnt think that made her wolfy as its part of her charms.
These posts:
If ziggys village, I think there’s a wolf on her lynch. While I think she’s sketchy this game, I’m usually wrong about her so idk
Ziggys votes seem like shes going to flip wolf and now we cant analyze her posts bc they were everywhere
Village ziggy is more rage full
No, but its an easy play style to hide behind and I havent ever seen her as a wolf shes always sketchy to me. That post was bc I dont know how she'll flip it could be organic and all village but she is also an easy wolf vote bc shes skechy

What will you learn from me flipping village?

If you flip wolf, gives us a ton of info, especially with a close vote. If you flip village, allows us to feel better about how some people handled that vote (those that chose non competitive candidates, those that intentionally didn’t vote, and a couple who went with the layering on with Ziggy more towards the end)

Really mutt? (In response to above post) Because this feels quite hedgey at this point. If you are hedging, own that you are hedging, don’t try and backtrack on it.
Or you're misinterpreting what I wrote. Shes always sketchy to me and is usually village. How is it hedgy to admit I dont know? (Rhetorical)

D2 The People Want More Bread Official Tally
Mutts (2) - Navs, AM
Paws (2) - Pippy, Dubz

4/20 Voting
Lynch closes in ~10.5 hrs

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Or you're misinterpreting what I wrote. Shes always sketchy to me and is usually village. How is it hedgy to admit I dont know? (Rhetorical)

You are making the claim that “I didn’t think it’s wolfy as it’s part of her charms.” We have provided you with now 5 posts from yourself that contradict your statement. If you don’t own the fact that you were hedging, you are digging your own grave.

If you flip wolf, gives us a ton of info, especially with a close vote. If you flip village, allows us to feel better about how some people handled that vote (those that chose non competitive candidates, those that intentionally didn’t vote, and a couple who went with the layering on with Ziggy more towards the end)

Have fun with the latter, as im vanilla.

I was watched last night but they probably wont come forward as there was nothing to see

Have fun with the latter, as im vanilla.

I was watched last night but they probably wont come forward as there was nothing to see

Watchers see who interacted with you so that doesn't mean anything. Regardless, I wasn't asking for an ability reveal. What are your reads?

Reactions: 1 user
You are making the claim that “I didn’t think it’s wolfy as it’s part of her charms.” We have provided you with now 5 posts from yourself that contradict your statement. If you don’t own the fact that you were hedging, you are digging your own grave.
Even if I accepted yea that could be interpreted as hedging (wasnt my intention, I was putting my thoughts on thread as those were possible scenarios and how I would read them) would you switch? No. Like I said, have fun

Even if I accepted yea that could be interpreted as hedging (wasnt my intention, I was putting my thoughts on thread as those were possible scenarios and how I would read them) would you switch? No. Like I said, have fun

From one round of experience with me, you know when I will and will not switch my vote? That’s quite the reads capability you have there. Especially since I started off my first post of today saying that I have 2 candidates that I feel more strongly about than you. Your reactions thus far, however, are not encouraging me to switch my vote.

Watchers see who interacted with you so that doesn't mean anything. Regardless, I wasn't asking for an ability reveal. What are your reads?
Only have piles - not going into more detail if yall are just gonna lynch me anyway

Wolfy - Genny, Pippy, Stagg, jboo, doggo
Neutral - barks, lawper, dolphin (mia), em, WZ, Dina, Ms P, Sporty
Village-ish - Nav, Paws, cubs, AM

But strongest feels from yesterday are
## lynch genny ##

Feeling worse about mutty than Pawsy, and I see arguments for why they're wolfy. I looked into Sardine's posts about Pawsy and can understand why she thought she's wolfy since I could see some similarities with wolf Pawsy in Hiking. But mutty's explanations and responses are giving me sketchy, hedgy and opportunistic feels that are hard to overlook.

I'll go with:

Lynch mutty

Currently looking into others atm.

Only have piles - not going into more detail if yall are just gonna lynch me anyway

Wolfy - Genny, Pippy, Stagg, jboo, doggo
Neutral - barks, lawper, dolphin (mia), em, WZ, Dina, Ms P, Sporty
Village-ish - Nav, Paws, cubs, AM

But strongest feels from yesterday are
## lynch genny ##

Why is genny your strongest feels? I don't remember you mentioning her before.

If anyone has a rez out there that they are sitting on, I would appreciate SAR being brought back, as she is one of the people who I can read pretty well and she is a good wolf hunter as the game goes on.

@muttmanager I have questions for you

Could be any of you. I’m leaning more toward jboo or doggo
Do you still think there was a wolf on ziggy's lynch and that it's one of these two?

What made you stay on stagg's lynch yesterday if it started as RNG but now you have him as a wolf lean?

Can you also explain you wolf leans a little more?

Long post to follow... may have gone overboard with the quotes and computer was lagging a lot!

@ziggyandjazzy is on my top contender list. Came out quick acting sassy in her posts then defensive.

Initially lynched AM, was very reluctant in conversing with AM, due to her questioning and game play tactics (limited answers, etc).

Then unlynches AM to lynch Stagg, when she is called out.

Then switches vote again from Stagg to Pip, only after realizing Mutts also lynched Stagg via RNG (she didn’t like that). Only reasoning for lynching Pip, thus far, is all her fluff and doesn’t trust her (but why??)

Became defensive again, when called out for quick responses that others have already asked (didn’t really need to respond defensively IMO)

Now that the lynches are stacking up on her, she is backtracking her defensiveness

Only person who’s voting has been all over the place today…

Are you trying to play coy?

@cubsrule4e

what did he mean by profile pic may mean more that what it appears? What more can you tell us?

NAV

Seems knowledgeable in the game itself, trying to understand how SDNers play by throwing out stats and old game references. Interested to see how it plays out with them.

@SARdoghandler from what I’ve noticed seems to be a good wolf hunter (could be wrong as I have not played many games nor seen many). Seems to be defending AM’s game play, are you just looking out for her in general or believe she’s could be village?

Computer has been super slow and that took forever to round up the excessive amount of quotes lol.

So I can say where my vote is going tonight

Lynch ziggy

I left off on page 6 of the thread, so I’ll keep reading and update as needed.

So what do you think about cubs then? And thoughts on Nav now that you've seen a little more?

Would love to hear more about your thoughts about other people too since 4/5 of your posts were fluff yesterday.

Reactions: 1 users
@StayingPositive2017
SAR lynched you, and from what I’ve seen/heard SAR is a great wolf hunter. This makes me confident something is up here (could just be a hunch). You were also on the same lynch vote with Mutts, who is also looking susp right now. I may have missed it, but you never mentioned your feels for STAGG before lynching her, when initially leaning CUBS, Barks, or genny. What are your wolf leans today?

@muttmanager
Why do you have wolf leans on jboo or doggo???
You and PAWS have bad feels about genny, what is your reasoning?
Why couldn’t you bring yourself to vote PAWS D1? Do you feel differently today? She is in your village-ish pile today.What seems wolfy about Pip to you?

@PippyPony You were feeling sketchy about genny, but didn’t vote to lynch her yesterday, why not?
What are your feels about others today?

@cubsrule4e , still not much to go off of other than how he’s played in the past (1 game I’ve seen) which was to be a jokester in the beginning (where he was Chaos). So he’s acting in a similar matter, but has also been MIA since those initial post. Not much to go off of.

@Navilly seems to know a ****ton about how to play the game. What is your theory on PAWS? Any new developments?

@genny what are your thoughts on PAWS and mutts?

wolf leans: PAWS, Mutts

neutral: NAV, STAGG, WZ

Village leans: AM

Need more from: @Ms Procrastinator, @Dinashadow, @dolphin106258, @Barkley13, @johnnaboo, @Doggo Labs, @SportPonies

Stahp sheeping AM's D1 votes people. Haven't we learned this lesson?
UHM. I don’t know did you miss ziggy’s 3000 sheeple comments or does everyone just not listen when it isn’t presented in the tone you all appreciate. I had no feels on you up until this point and this really just set me off.
Cause I didn't feel like it?

My D1 votes are typically kinda crap anyways, and I would have just done a late throwaway off of the leaders, so does it actually matter?

But why?

You have my reads (at least in terms of the ones I am willing to share at this time), I posted enough other content to analyze, I even gave multiple reasons for why I WASN'T voting. Why do you need a vote from me (that would likely have been wrong) on top of that?

Call me out for not voting when I’m OBVIOUSLY not on SDN at all. And say I do it as a wolf as shade. But then you don’t vote. I don’t go MIA as a wolf. That is so dumb. So overall you’re just calling the a pot calling the kettle black at this point so don’t be like that at all.

Reactions: 1 users
@StayingPositive2017
SAR lynched you, and from what I’ve seen/heard SAR is a great wolf hunter. This makes me confident something is up here (could just be a hunch). You were also on the same lynch vote with Mutts, who is also looking susp right now. I may have missed it, but you never mentioned your feels for STAGG before lynching her, when initially leaning CUBS, Barks, or genny. What are your wolf leans today?

@muttmanager
Why couldn’t you bring yourself to vote PAWS D1? Do you feel differently today? She is in your village-ish pile today.What seems wolfy about Pip to you?

@PippyPony You were feeling sketchy about genny, but didn’t vote to lynch her yesterday, why not?

@cubsrule4e , still not much to go off of other than how he’s played in the past (1 game I’ve seen) which was to be a jokester in the beginning (where he was Chaos). So he’s acting in a similar matter, but has also been MIA since those initial post. Not much to go off of.

@Navilly seems to know a ****ton about how to play the game. What is your theory on PAWS? Any new developments?

Need more from: @Ms Procrastinator, @Dinashadow, @dolphin106258, @Barkley13, @johnnaboo, @Doggo Labs, @SportPonies

Reading through a couple of other games, stayingpositive actually appears to be more direct and less “fluffy” as a wolf, so I am conflicted. Not sure if they have the thought process to change their own meta, some do. I still like my theory on stayingpositive, but I am not as beholden to it as I was yesterday.

Other than that, I have listed my thought process on an earlier post. Having issues with 5 or so people providing minimal posts to work with, so I am honing in the ones that will either provide more information or I have some feelings/theories on

@StayingPositive2017

@muttmanager

I am here. I am not gonna bore anyone with details but I was not intentionally avoiding a whole thread for over a day on purpose. You can believe it or not but I definitely wasn’t trying to do that.

We’ve been here before. I’m not hopeful

You have 10 hours and I am open to listening.

Yeah I mean I think you missed my point on that one.

I thought you were suspicious of genny? You have nothing to say about that?

@muttmanager I have questions for you

Do you still think there was a wolf on ziggy's lynch and that it's one of these two?

What made you stay on stagg's lynch yesterday if it started as RNG but now you have him as a wolf lean?

Can you also explain you wolf leans a little more?

Have to agree with Pippy here (unfortunately) I was reading you as village but the major defeatism so early on is kinda weird and giving me sketch cubs so maybe don’t do that.

I think I quoted these Barks questions to say yes answer them?? Idk.

I am here. I am not gonna bore anyone with details but I was not intentionally avoiding a whole thread for over a day on purpose. You can believe it or not but I definitely wasn’t trying to do that.

Have you caught up? Any analysis other than pippypony being a pot?

Call me out for not voting when I’m OBVIOUSLY not on SDN at all. And say I do it as a wolf as shade. But then you don’t vote. I don’t go MIA as a wolf. That is so dumb. So overall you’re just calling the a pot calling the kettle black at this point so don’t be like that at all.
Did I call you out for not voting? Where?

I called you out for ghosting. Those are different things. I also never even threw a vote your way in case you were actually just not around because I wanted to hear from you before going after you. You're welcome.

Why are you allowed unlimited research on current players here from previous games, but no one is allowed to look into your playing history?
Especially for someone trying to go back and look at meta’s especially on Paws...seems like you’re just trying to fit a meta to a theory.

Did I call you out for not voting? Where?

I called you out for ghosting. Those are different things. I also never even threw a vote your way in case you were actually just not around because I wanted to hear from you before going after you. You're welcome.
You called me out for being MIA sorry for equating them the same. I appreciate you not voting on an MIA player although I don’t think that’s doing me as much of a favor because generally that’s thought to be sketchy so I can imagine you would’ve garnered some questions about it.