Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, that makes two night write-ups I interpreted wrong, then. :(

Members don't see this ad.

Also, just wanted to let you know I'm back on clinics tomorrow. It's just behavior and that's a pretty relaxed rotation so I'll be on enough but I'll still be around less than I have been. I think it's frowned upon to WW during rounds or appointments.

Fack. That was my fault.

Agreed. And don't think that it doesn't rocket you back up my list for tomorrow.

Hey, y'all notice how I kept defending BBC, and saying it was going to be a bad lynch? Give a second thought to the people who pushed that wagon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Agreed. And don't think that it doesn't rocket you back up my list for tomorrow.

Hey, y'all notice how I kept defending BBC, and saying it was going to be a bad lynch? Give a second thought to the people who pushed that wagon.
Don't worry. There will be more info on you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey, y'all notice how I kept defending BBC, and saying it was going to be a bad lynch?

You do realize this doesn't prove you as villager or wolf. It is very very easy to defend a villager when you are a wolf. So this post really doesn't mean anything to me at all in terms of you being villager or wolf and actually makes me lean maybe a little more towards wolf since wolves often want that credit of "oh look, I defended a villager, told you so".

See, though, wolves do things to try to look like villagers. So, it isn't so bizarre that my genuine reaction might be something that a wolf would try to ape.

Much like saying "I'm a villager." Of course wolves say that true, but me saying it doesn't make it untrue.

But please, someone should investigate me. It would be a big favor, and a bit of waste. It would be better to try to find a wolf with that ability, but otherwise, the wolves might just coax y'all into lynching me like they did BBC today.

Promo. I make this face at you a lot.

d6f.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Clearing wolfy villagers is just as important as finding wolves, and just because of the odds you are more likely to do the former than the latter.

However, I will say that I doubt Promo is an original wolf. Probably more sure of that than I am of PBC.

And when people suggest that investigating someone is a waste: :slap::smack:

Don't selectively parse what I said. I invited it, and said that I'd count it a favor. I do think it would be better used on someone who might be a wolf, but if there is that much doubt about me, please, please have someone check me out!

Don't selectively parse what I said. I invited it, and said that I'd count it a favor. I do think it would be better used on someone who might be a wolf, but if there is that much doubt about me, please, please have someone check me out!

You said, "it would be a bit of a waste". Definitely didn't selectively parse out what you said. Didn't claim that you didn't invite investigation. The point I made rings true, you stated it would be a bit of a waste. The bottom line that I've made in many games before is that, seering is never a waste. In this game it is much more likely a seer will clear a bunch of villagers over finding a wolf and that is very important and of use to us in these games. So I tend to point it out when people claim it will be a waste to seer them because they'll be village and they won't find a wolf. It isn't a waste.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure that Genny was not a lone wolf. It has been discussed more than a few times that lone wolves usually get another color in the write up. Also, I think that PBC was the "lone wolf" who was mentioned in the write ups.
It was also discussed that in another game by trilt, a lone wolf was NOT designated with a different color. I think two packs/a for real lone wolf is still possible this game.

OYtxQYv.png

The man had broken down a wall and installed some lovely glass panes so he could watch the forest at night. Tonight, it seemed quite still. The only bit of motion he could discern was a blonde-coloured rabbit hopping through the woods, sniffing the flowers and munching on new shoots of grass in the moonlight. How boring.

- - - - ----------------------
BsesyVf.gif
---------------------- - - - -​

That same night, he looked up from his computer and streeettcccheedd out cramping legs under the smooth, wooden desk. He looked up at the wall clock and was shocked that it was well past noon. There were no windows in his room, so time had a habit of getting away from him... but perhaps it was good to get some rest.

He rose from his seat and had started to walk over to his bed when a new sign caught his eye. It was between two Dali posters - "The Ghost of Vermeer van Delft which Can Be Used as a Table," and "Archaeological Reminiscence of Millet's "Angelus," and read simply:

There are neutral and chaos players in the game. Just sayin cause we should know this.

Huh. He didn't remember hanging that up.

In any case, he roughly shoved the dead body of a small cat - @WildZoo - to the end of his bed before falling fast asleep. A close examination (later... maybe. when it seems more important) would find no marks to explain the death, but her little body inspired the strangest feeling of regret.

It is now Day 5. Lynch will close at 10PM EST.

- - - - ----------------------
BsesyVf.gif
---------------------- - - - -

OVERWORLD
1. @allyphoe
3. @dyachei
25. @StartingoverVet
5. @SummerTheLynx
6. @Jilary
7. @heyyimhayley
9. @kcoughli
11. @Abney
12. @morninqlory
13. @DVMDream
14. @nyanko
16. @Kam325
19. @Crayola227
22. @finnickthedog
23. @Promethean
24. @Devastating

NPC: @Ceke2002

THE NETHER
10. @PrincessButterCup

THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
4. @LetItSnow - The Ender Dragon
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Silverfish
17. @WildZoo - Babou the Cat

Last edited:
Not a painting! Dali's pet ocelot, where the ocelot is also a Minecraft creature.

Also, just wanted to let you know I'm back on clinics tomorrow. It's just behavior and that's a pretty relaxed rotation so I'll be on enough but I'll still be around less than I have been. I think it's frowned upon to WW during rounds or appointments.
Just have to say... you have no idea how much of the Pokemon game was done during clin path/necropsy rounds. lol.

Of course it is quiet here, with WZ gone.

Did anyone investigate me? WZ was going to investigate someone last night. No idea whether she found anything out before her demise, or whether the wolves got to her first.

As a cat, her investigations consisted of sitting on their bed to see if they got up and went anywhere during the night. I don't know if she found out much about anyone yet.

If at first you don't succeed and all. I saw yesterday a mini wagon started on mq, did she ever defend?

###Lynch mq###

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

Yes I did

Additionally, I had the information that PBC was the possible wolf yesterday before genny came out with what she said. I had inquired with the mods if players are lynchable while in The Nether and waited for an answer before deciding if I would say anything. When the mods answered on the thread I decided I was better off waiting until today. I did realize that genny saying that she also thought PBC was the lone wolf would likely raise suspicion upon me but decided I needed to come out with what I thought I knew for the good of the village.

Did anyone investigate me? WZ was going to investigate someone last night. No idea whether she found anything out before her demise, or whether the wolves got to her first.

As a cat, her investigations consisted of sitting on their bed to see if they got up and went anywhere during the night. I don't know if she found out much about anyone yet.

I'm more curious how you know all of this about WZ considering given the player list, you couldn't communicate with her.

Not sure I'm curious enough to push it far, but I do find it very very bizarre.

WZ opened convos with me so not super strange that promo could know that. Also, why is pbc in the nether again? That is frustrating

Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile

I mean, you can only open convo with the person below you in the game roster. Minus the one item I know of that allows you to open a convo with anyone. So, unless WZ had that multiple times and picked promo or promo had it and picked WZ, not sure how else promo would know all of that about WZ. And that is considering if WZ would be that open in revealing details of her role like that to promo.

I can think of one or two other ways promo might have figured all of that out about WZ but I find them less likely. However it is why I said I won't push it because I know there are ways. I just still find it very odd he knew all of that info about her.

I am assuming she investigated me last night, based on night results, unless there are two cats in the game.

STL has been extremely quiet, but that doesn't indicate to me wolfy or villagery.
He is usually doing something crazy as a wolf, and I am not sure there is enough craziness TBH.

No opinion on MQ.

There are only a few people I have any reason not to be suspicious of, and WZ was one of the few.

gonna go with

lynch crayola.

for lack of anything tangible to analyze.

STL has been extremely quiet, but that doesn't indicate to me wolfy or villagery.
He is usually doing something crazy as a wolf, and I am not sure there is enough craziness TBH.

No opinion on MQ.

There are only a few people I have any reason not to be suspicious of, and WZ was one of the few.

gonna go with

lynch crayola.

for lack of anything tangible to analyze.
Quietness was simply because I was at the Symposium this past weekend, was a very busy, long weekend. I should be more active from this point onwards.

I mean, you can only open convo with the person below you in the game roster. Minus the one item I know of that allows you to open a convo with anyone. So, unless WZ had that multiple times and picked promo or promo had it and picked WZ, not sure how else promo would know all of that about WZ. And that is considering if WZ would be that open in revealing details of her role like that to promo.

I can think of one or two other ways promo might have figured all of that out about WZ but I find them less likely. However it is why I said I won't push it because I know there are ways. I just still find it very odd he knew all of that info about her.

WZ had a PMing ability in addition to her night-napping. She seemed to trust Promo, so I'm comfortable trusting him too, for now.

Last edited:
FYI - had the shoe hat and asked if there are multiple wolf packs. There are not.

Reactions: 4 users
So it sounds like Promo and Kam knew something about WZ's ability. Who'd you guys tell? I mean, wolves could have just gone after her because she started the lynch on genny and thus seemed trustworthy, but perhaps they knew something about her ability somehow....

So it sounds like Promo and Kam knew something about WZ's ability. Who'd you guys tell? I mean, wolves could have just gone after her because she started the lynch on genny and thus seemed trustworthy, but perhaps they knew something about her ability somehow....
Wolves also likely have a seer. The PM ability she was open about. I obviously wouldn't have gone around telling anyone she was a tracker even if I'd known. I can't speak for Promo but I'd hope he'd be smarter than that. Pretty sure almost everyone would be smarter than that.

When I mentioned to her that someone had slept in my bed the night before, she told me it was her. I don't know whether she'd done the same with the other players she slept with, but if so, the message you get doesn't specify exactly what her ability was. Could be she hit a wolf, who guessed she may have been a protector/blocker/seer/tracker/whatever.

That makes it sound dirty. :eek:

Almost everyone would be smarter than that except not so much - people communicate a little too loosely in these games all the time.

Reactions: 3 users
Promo, I have word that you used your ability last night. It didn't do anything...

So I noticed.

It was my limited attempt to check you out, in hopes that I could get past my concerns about you. There was a high likelihood that it wouldn't work, but if it did, it would have made me a lot more certain of you.

So I noticed.

It was my limited attempt to check you out, in hopes that I could get past my concerns about you. There was a high likelihood that it wouldn't work, but if it did, it would have made me a lot more certain of you.
At this point in time I'm fairly certain that you are not a wolf

Wolves also likely have a seer. The PM ability she was open about. I obviously wouldn't have gone around telling anyone she was a tracker even if I'd known. I can't speak for Promo but I'd hope he'd be smarter than that. Pretty sure almost everyone would be smarter than that.

When I mentioned to her that someone had slept in my bed the night before, she told me it was her. I don't know whether she'd done the same with the other players she slept with, but if so, the message you get doesn't specify exactly what her ability was. Could be she hit a wolf, who guessed she may have been a protector/blocker/seer/tracker/whatever.

Notice I didn't announce her ability until after she was dead. I would have thought that the fact that she also had some PM abilities beyond just being able to talk to the next person down in the roster would be evident since, as DVMD noticed, she and I weren't side by side. I didn't expect I'd need to spell that out as clearly. Glad someone else is willing to back me up.

I mentioned that she'd used her ability last night, but because of the concern above, I wasn't sure if I should call the person out by name. I didn't want to spark a witch hunt. I'm not sure who knew she was a cat, and I doubt that the Mods said "Wildzoo curled up on your bed."

My guess is blocker or something? Though to be fair, I guess wolves can be blockers

Nothing so interesting. Nor a seer. My ability is actually quite limited, or it seems that way to me, because it almost never works.

Nothing so interesting. Nor a seer. My ability is actually quite limited, or it seems that way to me, because it almost never works.
Yeah I don't have specifics. That that they saw you use your ability on me. Which I got no notice of effect

For now I will go with my suspicions from yesterday. Though I'm waaayyyyyyyy less confident today.

Lynch Crayola

If nothing else but to start a dialogue

Anyway lynch dyachei
I'm still ok with this idea.

I know I can be stubborn, but Dyachei has been zero help this game IMO, and she is usually a pretty good player. Her sole "contribution" has been to get into it with me starting with before I announced my ploy.

If anyone has reason to trust her, I would like to hear it.

That's how I'm feeling today about you guys trying to lynch me
It's a song from Lady Gaga about the press talking about her weight
How they can write about her body but they can't touch the rest of her

"But then you print some ****
That makes me wanna scream.....
Write what you want
Say what you want 'bout me
If you’re wondering
Know that I'm not sorry.....

You can't have my heart
And you won't use my mind but....
You can't stop my voice cause