You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lynch Ny
could be totally wrong
just want to get a lynch vote in that I feel like I at least had some reasoning behind
I don't know that's it suspicious if they didn't know what the item did if it was mod verified, I dont understand how you "make" an item in WW in general
you guys in my absence will either make my vote count because you agree, or you'll find someone else
I'll be up maybe an hour before close, cuz I'm goin to sleep now and I'm on PST so that mean I have to get up at 5pm, and it's 10am for me now
I hope I wake up in time. Don't lynch me. ha
could be totally wrong
just want to get a lynch vote in that I feel like I at least had some reasoning behind
I don't know that's it suspicious if they didn't know what the item did if it was mod verified, I dont understand how you "make" an item in WW in general
you guys in my absence will either make my vote count because you agree, or you'll find someone else
I'll be up maybe an hour before close, cuz I'm goin to sleep now and I'm on PST so that mean I have to get up at 5pm, and it's 10am for me now
I hope I wake up in time. Don't lynch me. ha
I trust both of them to be non-original. Along with Promo, you, me.
That leaves DVMD, Ny, or Fin to be an original, in my reasoning. If Ny really was attacked and protected last night then that leaves DVMD and Fin.
Seriously, I've been tracked by Abney and finn gave me a lollipop that apparently seered slightly.
Yeah, I know I'm still suspicious of finn so seems odd to mention that but finn gains nothing as a wolf by lying about that. Anyway, I'm at work so have to get off but I'll be able to discuss more at lunch.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Guys, in regard to what Dy said yesterday to me - I'm conflicted.
I could see it being a trick in either direction. Tell someone who the wolf really is becayse they probably won't believe it since it's coming from a wolf (a la STL in a wolf brag a few games back) making that person have a higher chance of living? Or tell someone a villagers name is a wolf in hopes of getting them lynched, sort of how LIS screwed us over.
I could see it being a trick in either direction. Tell someone who the wolf really is becayse they probably won't believe it since it's coming from a wolf (a la STL in a wolf brag a few games back) making that person have a higher chance of living? Or tell someone a villagers name is a wolf in hopes of getting them lynched, sort of how LIS screwed us over.
I don't know that's it suspicious if they didn't know what the item did if it was mod verified, I dont understand how you "make" an item in WW in general
Generally, if that's your role you would come up with an item and function... then the mods either approve or they don't. In this particular case it seems Ny can send them to a particular person but other games they might be randomly sent into circulation. It also appears the items in this case only work once but in other cases they might get passed around like the mod-created items.
There are explanations for why Ny wouldn't know exactly what the item did... I just thought it was a point worth questioning and I'd rather hear Ny's explanation than come up with my own.
Guys, in regard to what Dy said yesterday to me - I'm conflicted.
I could see it being a trick in either direction. Tell someone who the wolf really is becayse they probably won't believe it since it's coming from a wolf (a la STL in a wolf brag a few games back) making that person have a higher chance of living? Or tell someone a villagers name is a wolf in hopes of getting them lynched, sort of how LIS screwed us over.
I agree.
So I'm really not sure what to make of that information.
It's 100% wolf bs.
Officialish Lynch Tally
Finn (1) - DVMD (cont)
DVMD (1) - PBC
Ny (1) - Crayola
3/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST.
Finn (1) - DVMD (cont)
DVMD (1) - PBC
Ny (1) - Crayola
3/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST.
Only 1/3 of the items I send out are made by me. The others are given to me by a mod. The description for the chupa chups was vague.
There are items that did not go through me too and are mod-circulated only. The lobster phone and the shoe hat are two that I'm aware of. As far as I can tell the items I hand off are one time use only, whereas the other two are not.
*********
Good luck villagers! Killer bunny believes in you!
*********
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
Good luck villagers! Killer bunny believes in you!
*********
Sent from my VS876 using SDN mobile
I agree.
So I'm really not sure what to make of that information.
I also agree, I think we're best to ignore it though and focus on the information we do have
I haven't ruled Deva out as the original wolf. Plus if PBC was the convert, she could be lying about the shoe hat. Or the way LIS was rezzed and converted for just one cycle was considered non-traditional.
Has anyone used their night action on Finn? Her ability doesn't seem wolfy, I'm almost wondering if it's made-up, since there's no way to verify it at this point. A passive ability like that is easy to fake.
I'm also skeptical of crayola's "unable to be converted" claim. IIRC that part wasn't explicitly stated until the next day (or a few days later?) I don't remember when exactly. Someone can correct me if that was wrong, I can try to go back and check, but I'm on mobile all weekend. It almost seems like she could have started claiming that after conversion so that no one would accuse her of being converted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone used their night action on Finn? Her ability doesn't seem wolfy, I'm almost wondering if it's made-up, since there's no way to verify it at this point. A passive ability like that is easy to fake.
I've only been saying this for the last 3 days. Lol
Yup and I'm sticking with
Lynch finn
Yes, I'm stubborn but I really feel she's the last person we know anything about.
Lynch finn
Yes, I'm stubborn but I really feel she's the last person we know anything about.
And yes I know we know what she claimed but others have some evidence of their role, ability, whatever or some slight clearing, finn doesn't.
And yes I know we know what she claimed but others have some evidence of their role, ability, whatever or some slight clearing, finn doesn't.
Yeah, this is why I was asking if anyone who's still alive did ever use their ability on Finn. Cause then we could catch her in a lie more solidly.
I'm also going to lynch Finn for now.
Second choice would be Deva if anyone else has any thoughts that way?
Who all has been scared?
This might give us some info.
This might give us some info.
Has anyone used their night action on Finn? Her ability doesn't seem wolfy, I'm almost wondering if it's made-up, since there's no way to verify it at this point. A passive ability like that is easy to fake.
No. No one has checked me out despite calling me suspicious and unknown for days. It's part of the reason I was suspicious of MQ and Abney. They were investigative roles but they couldn't bother to investigate me despite their suspicion? So much time has been wasted talking about me when I could have just been investigated and you all would probably be more comfortable with me right about now because my story would check out.
KC suggested people check me out. Nyanko suggested people check me out. They were the first people I revealed to and I think they were trying to a.) verify my story and/or b.) gain some information through my ability. No one took the bait. Believe me, I'm frustrated that I can't prove anything but it is through no fault of my own. I've been dealt a crappy hand here.
You can go ahead and lynch me, but once I'm gone I hope you are darn sure who the last two wolves are because once you lynch me you have no room for error.The protector might buy you a day if they protect the right person but that's about it.
Officialish Lynch Tally
Finn (2) - DVMD, Hayley
DVMD (1) - PBC
Ny (1) - Crayola
4/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST.
Finn (2) - DVMD, Hayley
DVMD (1) - PBC
Ny (1) - Crayola
4/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST.
I haven't ruled Deva out as the original wolf. Plus if PBC was the convert, she could be lying about the shoe hat. Or the way LIS was rezzed and converted for just one cycle was considered non-traditional.
PBC didn't lie. If she had lied we would only have one wolf left, there are two as confirmed by shoe hat.
Unlynch DVMD
I'm torn between Deva, Fin, and Ny. I didn't think the item maker would be wolf, but the way that role actually works (with a number of items being mod-origin) I don't think it would be unbalanced to give that ability to a wolf. Deva I trust mostly because she rezz'd LIS as a wolf, and we know that the wolves would have one nontraditional resurrection in the game. But Hayley is right, and that doesn't exonerate her completely. Fin continues to read village to me, but MQ was also reading wolf . . . so I guess that means
Lynch Fin
because if I feel wrong about it, it has a higher chance of being right?
I'm torn between Deva, Fin, and Ny. I didn't think the item maker would be wolf, but the way that role actually works (with a number of items being mod-origin) I don't think it would be unbalanced to give that ability to a wolf. Deva I trust mostly because she rezz'd LIS as a wolf, and we know that the wolves would have one nontraditional resurrection in the game. But Hayley is right, and that doesn't exonerate her completely. Fin continues to read village to me, but MQ was also reading wolf . . . so I guess that means
Lynch Fin
because if I feel wrong about it, it has a higher chance of being right?
Lynch finn
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
If a wolf had the shoe hat today what would we expect them to do with it?
I highly recommend you discuss what you're going to do when I'm proven to be a villager. You can say "if", if that makes you feel better about the situation but checking out and hoping I come out a wolf is just wasting your valuable discussion time. Because like I said, no room for error.
I'm not going to defend myself any further. I've been highly frustrated with this game for days anyways given my ultimately useless ability.
I think it was really foolish that no one bothered to check me out earlier because now we get a wasted day simply because nobody can trust me. It's fair, it is. I have no solid back up other than my word... but it didn't have to be that way, and that's what frustrates me.
I'm not going to defend myself any further. I've been highly frustrated with this game for days anyways given my ultimately useless ability.
I think it was really foolish that no one bothered to check me out earlier because now we get a wasted day simply because nobody can trust me. It's fair, it is. I have no solid back up other than my word... but it didn't have to be that way, and that's what frustrates me.
If a wolf had the shoe hat today what would we expect them to do with it?
Apparently we would expect them to ask how many wolves are left... since ya know, I'm the one getting lynched and that's what I did with it.
No, seriously, I want to know. It might give me insight into some things.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, this is why I was asking if anyone who's still alive did ever use their ability on Finn. Cause then we could catch her in a lie more solidly.
I'm also going to lynch Finn for now.
Second choice would be Deva if anyone else has any thoughts that way?
Fin is either playing a very good villager today, or she is village. Deva . . . I don't know. I would have thought the non-traditional rez cleared her, but that's the only thing I'm going off of. I could support a Deva lynch today.
I thought this was a typo and you meant who's been seerd.No, seriously, I want to know. It might give me insight into some things.
The closest thing I have been to scared is finding myself in the terrifying Nether (as mods described it).
ally said she was scared the night that I gave her the potion.
Fin is either playing a very good villager today, or she is village. Deva . . . I don't know. I would have thought the non-traditional rez cleared her, but that's the only thing I'm going off of. I could support a Deva lynch today.
You might be better off lynching me anyways. If Deva ends up being a villager and I survive another lynch, you're going to then waste a lynch on me because that's three days in a row I've evaded lynch. And as I already pointed out, if we lynch a villager today we lack room for error. So it may be of benefit just to get me out of the way. I doubt the wolves are going to kill me, that would just help you out.
Edited, because mod confirmed it was irrelevant
Last edited:
Apparently we would expect them to ask how many wolves are left... since ya know, I'm the one getting lynched and that's what I did with it.
The thing about it is that a wolf wouldn't have to ask this. So if the thinking is that you're a wolf, you'd already know this, you'd say you asked it, then you'd give an answer whether that was a lie or the truth, and you'd actually ask something else.
The thing about it is that a wolf wouldn't have to ask this. So if the thinking is that you're a wolf, you'd already know this, you'd say you asked it, then you'd give an answer whether that was a lie or the truth, and you'd actually ask something else.
Sure, but that's not what happened. Which you'll find out soon enough if you don't know already.
I've got no idea who the wolves are this point. Could be any of you.
Officialish Lynch Tally
Finn (4) - DVMD, Hayley, PBC, Promo
DVMD (0) -
Ny (1) - Crayola
5/8 accounted for - deadline is 9PM EST, ~3.5hrs from now.
Finn (4) - DVMD, Hayley, PBC, Promo
DVMD (0) -
Ny (1) - Crayola
5/8 accounted for - deadline is 9PM EST, ~3.5hrs from now.
Last edited:
So, let me try that again. Reaching out from conference land, via phone.
****lynch finn****
I don't really like it, but we know we are convert hunting now.
I don't like conversions. They make end games really painful.
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
****lynch finn****
I don't really like it, but we know we are convert hunting now.
I don't like conversions. They make end games really painful.
Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
lynch cray
Although I've made my peace with getting lynched today (not really, I'm still frustrated by how this game went for me), I'm not going to vote to lynch myself. This is fairly random voting, so don't read too much into it when I die village.
Although I've made my peace with getting lynched today (not really, I'm still frustrated by how this game went for me), I'm not going to vote to lynch myself. This is fairly random voting, so don't read too much into it when I die village.
Officialish Lynch Tally
Finn (4) - DVMD, Hayley, PBC, Promo
DVMD (0)
Ny (1) - Crayola
Cray (1) - Finn
6/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST, ~2.5hrs from now. Paging @nyanko and @Devastating.
Finn (4) - DVMD, Hayley, PBC, Promo
DVMD (0)
Ny (1) - Crayola
Cray (1) - Finn
6/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST, ~2.5hrs from now. Paging @nyanko and @Devastating.
lynch finn
sorry if villager...endgame convert hunting
sorry if villager...endgame convert hunting

I am also sorry if you really are a chicken 
Based on the way you guys are phrasing it, I want to make sure you guys remember that there is also an original wolf among you. Don't forget about that fact tomorrow when you're trying to find the real wolves. One original. One convert.
Also, I really am a chicken Deva so you get to be extra sorry. Unless you're secretly a wolf in which case we both know you're not sorry at all.
Also, I really am a chicken Deva so you get to be extra sorry. Unless you're secretly a wolf in which case we both know you're not sorry at all.
lynch Deva
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Officialish Lynch Tally
Finn (5) - DVMD, Hayley, PBC, Promo, Deva
DVMD (0)
Ny (1) - Crayola
Cray (1) - Finn
Deva (1) - Ny
8/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST, ~45 minutes from now (9PM).
Finn (5) - DVMD, Hayley, PBC, Promo, Deva
DVMD (0)
Ny (1) - Crayola
Cray (1) - Finn
Deva (1) - Ny
8/8 accounted for.
Deadline is 9PM EST, ~45 minutes from now (9PM).
Last edited:
****
psst. I didn't vote anyone
****
psst. I didn't vote anyone
****
************************************
*************************************
*************************************
My last living post. *sniffles*
I'll be back after lynch to see my death write up.
I'll be back after lynch to see my death write up.
Lynch closed, results pending.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 188K