You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Persistence of Minecraft WW Game Thread
Started by Trilt
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Actually, DVMD's not really cleared.
Abney's results wouldn't turn up a anything unless DVMD was the one doing the kill that night, which she might not have been. Seerd slightly? What does that mean? Role name, affiliation . . . ? She could be an original. Nothing here screams "confirmed villager!" to me.
Yup, that's why I didn't push I'm a confirmed villager but I am the most looked into person here as of now. You can't deny that. I'd also not come out lynching a fellow wolf at end game if I were a wolf.
In my mind it's Deva or DVMD (and the lollipop means something else).
Could still be deva, but she was not the one killing last night and based in mod PM, I just have doubts of her being wolf. I can share what mods said if others are curious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where did the info on the original wolf come from? Not that I'm doubting it, I just can't recall who said it.
I'm just thrilled I'm cleared now.
I told you guys so!
I told you guys so!
So Crayola isn't an original wolf, I'm not a wolf, PBC is a (minecraft) wolf but not a wolf wolf as far as we can tell, Deva rezzed a wolf...
We know for sure that Crayola was villager per mods to start.
We know for sure deva didn't kill last night.
We know for sure you were attacked and protected.
We know I was tracked by Abney so for one night I wasn't seen killing and I appeared innocent while eating a lollipop of some sort.
Based on what we do know, PBC is the only unverified we have in any aspect.
Also what we know about DVMD is she won't die tomorrow if we lynch her. She survives an extra cycle, at least if dyachei was telling the truth about "borrowing" her ability.
I mean, I won't complain if you lynch me but let's lynch the wolf and end the game. About damn time villagers win this for once.
PBC. Is not. A wolf.
Or, she is a wolf, but but that kind.
**But but? But not 🙄
Or, she is a wolf, but but that kind.
**But but? But not 🙄
************
But but
************
But but
************
PBC. Is not. A wolf.
Or, she is a wolf, but but that kind.
The only other thing I have in mind is deva is the wolf just wasn't killing when I blocked her.
Let's see what tonight brings, we might have more info to go off of at the end of the night cycle.
Thanks 😉************
But but
************
Was your item one time use?The only other thing I have in mind is deva is the wolf just wasn't killing when I blocked her.
Let's see what tonight brings, we might have more info to go off of at the end of the night cycle.
Was your item one time use?
Yes.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**************************
![]()
***
I sing this. All. The. Time.
Got the boy singing it hehe
***********************
Night closed, results pending!
oh my god trilt don't do this to me, I need to be productiveNight closed, results pending!
********************
****************************
****************************
I'll make sure to do a super long, detailed writeup, just for you!oh my god trilt don't do this to me, I need to be productive
The man got himself under control and returned to his humble Minecraft home. There was a deep, torchlit staircase from his main room down to bedrock, and took this stairwell down about halfway. He had another creature to check on.
He pushed the button on the wall to open the iron door and stepped inside. It was silent. Laying in the middle of the room was the strange, half-human, half-inanimate beast. It appeared motionless, and he watched closely for any signs of breathing. Nothing. As he stepped closer with the light, he saw a gun (in Minecraft?!) on the floor next to the form, and that its long, dark hair was mixed up in a pool of coagulating blood. The Anthropomorphic Cabinet - @nyanko - would supply him with items from her store no longer.
It is now Day 11. Lynch will close at 9PM EST.
- - - - ----------------------
---------------------- - - - -
OVERWORLD
10. @PrincessButterCup
13. @DVMDream
19. @Crayola227
24. @Devastating
NPC: @Ceke2002
THE NETHER
Collapsed.
THE END
20. @hazelmoo - Enderman
2. @Zensing - Mooshroom
18. @Mad Jack - Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Wakening
21. @LadyOtheFarm - Pig
15. @genny - Hunger (The Basket of Bread)
8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia - Silverfish
17. @WildZoo - Babou the Cat
25. @StartingoverVet - Galacidalacidesoxyribonucleicacid
5. @SummerTheLynx - Creeper
6. @Jilary - Lightning
16. @Kam325 - The Eye
1. @allyphoe - Swans Reflecting Elephants
11. @Abney - Cow
3. @dyachei - Fear (Ghast)
4. @LetItSnow - Ender Dragon/The Disintegration of the Persistence of Memory
9. @kcoughli - Rabbit
12. @morninqlory - Morphological Echo
22. @finnickthedog - Chicken
7. @heyyimhayley - Iron Golem
3. @Promethean - Steve
14. @nyanko - The Anthropomorphic Cabinet
Someone watched me last night.
Ok, I had an item last night that allowed me to see the actions of what a player was doing.
I picked PBC since she was my top suspicion. She is not our wolf based on the result of this item.
I picked PBC since she was my top suspicion. She is not our wolf based on the result of this item.
So either Crayola or deva. We know Crayola was mod confirmed village. Leaves deva. Unless the info on original wolves isn't correct. Thoughts?
Oh man, I want to believe that DVMD is not the wolf. I want it to be as cut and dry as Deva = evil and villagers win!
But DVMD is smart and she's totally capable of messing with my mind.
But DVMD is smart and she's totally capable of messing with my mind.
Ok, I had an item last night that allowed me to see the actions of what a player was doing.
I picked PBC since she was my top suspicion. She is not our wolf based on the result of this item.
Did you die of boredom watching me? 😛
Oh man, I want to believe that DVMD is not the wolf. I want it to be as cut and dry as Deva = evil and villagers win!
But DVMD is smart and she's totally capable of messing with my mind.
I swear, I'd have no reason to lynch promo like that. I started that lynch. I've thrown a fellow wolf under the bus before but not at game end. Hell no. Especially if there really isn't a need. Plenty of others at that time were suspicious enough at that time.
Did you die of boredom watching me? 😛
I saw you sniffing around. Lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Plenty of others at that time were suspicious enough at that time.
Repetitive sentence is repetitive. Lol. This is what you get from me late at night.
Dy was a major lynch target the day before she was actually lynched. If you were both wolves she would know that she could steal/borrow your ability to survive lynch the next day. Otherwise that was just a lucky guess that she borrowed your ability at such a convenient time?
I swear, I'd have no reason to lynch promo like that. I started that lynch. I've thrown a fellow wolf under the bus before but not at game end. Hell no. Especially if there really isn't a need. Plenty of others at that time were suspicious enough at that time.
Dy was a major lynch target the day before she was actually lynched. If you were both wolves she would know that she could steal/borrow your ability to survive lynch the next day. Otherwise that was just a lucky guess that she borrowed your ability at such a convenient time?
I had actually told her my ability the day prior to her taking it. I know, mistake but really wasn't my intent for her to steal that and survive longer was just looking to open discussion with someone I normally talk ww with.
Remind me how you were able to talk to her? I thought Dy had said she was only pming with LIS (I think it was LIS)?I had actually told her my ability the day prior to her taking it. I know, mistake but really wasn't my intent for her to steal that and survive longer was just looking to open discussion with someone I normally talk ww with.
Remind me how you were able to talk to her? I thought Dy had said she was only pming with LIS (I think it was LIS)?
The lobster phone item
Remind me how you were able to talk to her? I thought Dy had said she was only pming with LIS (I think it was LIS)?
Do you remember what was said about original wolves earlier in the game? If not, I'll look through to find it tomorrow.
Not going to make a vote yet tonight because I want to look that up first.
Do you remember what was said about original wolves earlier in the game? If not, I'll look through to find it tomorrow.
Not going to make a vote yet tonight because I want to look that up first.
How many there were, or what? Give me a little more context and I can go look.
If Deva is an original it seems strange that her wolf rez would count as non-traditional. But maybe I'm getting too hung up on the wording of the mod's info, and maybe I shouldn't read that much into it.
DVMD just makes sense. Dy knew to steal her ability. She's been investigated but not cleared, so she has a little credibility, but not enough to hang a hat on. Arguments like 'I'd never vote for another wolf at end game' are too WIFOM to mean anything.
DVMD just makes sense. Dy knew to steal her ability. She's been investigated but not cleared, so she has a little credibility, but not enough to hang a hat on. Arguments like 'I'd never vote for another wolf at end game' are too WIFOM to mean anything.
How about this. You can't lynch me today. If I were a wolf all I'd have to say is I saw whoever killing nyanko last night with the item I had. I win the game then. Because then the game goes to 3 players, 1 kill at night, you can't lynch me game over. Instead I cleared someone. I'm trying to find and lynch the last wolfactory.
Lynching me at this point would be as head desk worthy as lynching LIS was last game.
How many there were, or what? Give me a little more context and I can go look.
Exactly what was stated about how many originals left and when.
You keep making so much sense.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea what wolfactory is...lol
Here's what the mods told me when I blocked deva....
Burning giraffe, deva doesn't seem to have ability anymore.
Burning giraffe, deva doesn't seem to have ability anymore.
Last edited:
psst. No straight quotes from mods, please edit. 🙂Here's what the mods told me when I blocked deva....
Here's what the mods told me when I blocked deva....
edit edit edit so @DVMDream can edit her post and not get modkilled.
Last edited:
Some items are immediate use in this game apparently. Pretty sweet.
I got a Shoe Hat. Don't know what it does if you put it on your foot, but if you put it on your head you can ask a mechanics question (yes/no or short answer). I asked how many wolves are left right now (end of Day 3). The answer was 2.
From page 14, after Genny was lynched.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 187K
