Purdue c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got a phone call earlier today. It could be because I'm at the beginning of the alphabet as well.
If you don’t mind me asking, what letter lol, I’m dying over here waiting

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
still nothing on my end.. I figured at least one or two more people on SDN would have heard by now
That’s what I was thinking. I have been attached to my phone these last few days waiting for a call or email. Lol
I wonder when we will hear.

Last edited:
OOS acceptance!! Literally in shock right now I’m so excited!!

Reactions: 4 users
OOS acceptance — I just got a phone call!! Last name C, dean was super sweet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi! OOS acceptance, and I’m leaning towards the side of committing to Purdue. Is there anybody here that’s from California, or anywhere really, that wants to connect and exchange contact info? Pls DM! :)

Hi! OOS acceptance, and I’m leaning towards the side of committing to Purdue. Is there anybody here that’s from California, or anywhere really, that wants to connect and exchange contact info? Pls DM! :)

congrats!! may i ask when u got the call?

Reactions: 1 user
How long ago did they start calling people then? I just want to have the confirmation I got rejected at this point

The audacity 😭 anyways yeah OOS waitlist which I'll be rejecting since I've already gotten 1 acceptance so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240212_130859_Outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240212_130859_Outlook.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 96
Hi everyone!

If I’m late to the party pls let me know! But I started a gc for potential students or students that have already accepted their offer to Purdue. Hope to hear from you all there! :)

You're invited to my new group 'Purdue Class of 2028' on GroupMe. Click here to join: GroupMe

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!
Current undergrad here at Purdue and I’m sure some of you will be considering housing options here! I will warn you, purdue is in a housing crisis making on-campus apartments nearly impossible to get into (most people here sign leases Oct-Nov and they’re all full). I recommend living slightly off campus because you can park in the garage with a pass ($250/yr) RIGHT across from the vet school!
Some apartments to stay away from
-Launch: I’m a current resident… it’s a dumpster fire there. It took them over a month to fix my ceiling that leaked buckets of water whenever my upstairs neighbors showered
-Anything managed by Granite: high rent, bad maintenance!!!

Some better places
-The cottages: affordable, cosy, not on campus but not a long commute
-Verve: brand new, VERY pricey, but will be nice!

For searching, a group of students created boilerapartments.com to help students search!!

Good luck yall :)

Does anyone know whether Purdue has started pulling people off the waitlist yet?