¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:yeahright:

Someone needs to be working on the kink one.
I'm very interested in working on that one. I have the greatest ideas.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
How can you even trust a carrot? They're so......suspicious.

tumblr_mgqsj7rHta1rvuqp4o1_r1_400.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
*leaves for a bit, comes back to lynch votes*

giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Lynch LIS because he's too smart and we don't need that kind of power in the wolves' hands. Azar for the win!

View attachment 216563

Are you calling LIS a wolf? Because that's how you're post came across...

Unless you know something the rest of us don't, I'd like to see LIS stick around for a while because he is the type pf player that thinks things through and plays strategy.

Still up in the air for my lynch vote, but I will probably swing toward a quiet player also so we can get things moving.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Reactions: 2 users
*leaves for a bit, comes back to lynch votes*

giphy.gif
Tell me about it. Sitting in the van driving back from a huge farm day. Won't be back for at least an hour.

I don't remember becoming alohacat or cyndia (aren't they the "always a wolf" ones?).

And I don't think of myself as a hiding under the radar type. That may have been happening more since clinics have started but really, is that how I'm viewed?

Anyway I actually get car sick doing too much reading in the car so know that I'm around and I intend on chatting more once I get home.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

...I would still like to hear from KC, but I may come back to this post later.
In this post she mentioned "1" again. I'm starting to wonder...

I wouldn't look too hard into it. If it is a post restriction, she probably isn't anything too crazy. I feel that lately we've gotten on a "she has a post restriction? Obviously a wolf!" kick. It's something to notice, but nothing that screams wolf to me.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

1. It's day 1.

2. Having a posting restriction would tell us nothing about her affiliation.

3. Why would she lie about that, of all things?

I'm sorry I said anything, AM. It's like you're a magnet for everyone's sketchy feels.

I wouldn't look too hard into it. If it is a post restriction, she probably isn't anything too crazy. I feel that lately we've gotten on a "she has a post restriction? Obviously a wolf!" kick. It's something to notice, but nothing that screams wolf to me.
Accidentally had Pippy's message attached. Oops. Need to go check with the mod's view of editing before I accidentally get myself modkilled

The "ones" in the first post (keyboard placement joke) were just emphasis on me not having any concrete reasons on kc. As for the second, it is Day 1.

1. It's day 1.

I'm sorry I said anything, AM. It's like you're a magnet for everyone's sketchy feels.

I agree. I just think it's something to note. I know Lyra was lynched last game because of her posting restriction, and she was villager.

Not attacking or anything, just trying to get more info about players.

I agree. I just think it's something to note. I know Lyra was lynched last game because of her posting restriction, and she was villager.

Not attacking or anything, just trying to get more info about players.

You probably also noticed in the last game I was tunneled for a similar lynch vote.

****lynch filly bay****

just because this is the only person (i think?) that has said nothing and i want to have a vote on the board in case i actually succeed at focusing for my exam en la noche de mañana

1. It's day 1.

Her role is obviously Señor Enemigo Público Número Uno and she must post an uno in every post :rolleyes:

Her role is obviously Señor Enemigo Público Número Uno and she must post an uno in every post :rolleyes:

another thing I had to google translate. At least everything I need to translate is funny!

Lynch LIS because he's too smart and we don't need that kind of power in the wolves' hands. Azar for the win!

View attachment 216563

Can you clarify if you are joking, or whether you actually mean this reason?

I don't care about you voting to lynch me, but if you genuinely believe that reason, that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard for statistically obvious reasons......

Basically, I want to know whether to laugh or facepalm.

Official(ish) Baby Mod Lynch Tally
Nohika (1) - LIS
Genny (1) - raf
kcough (3) - Pippy, AM, STL
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL (1) - nohika
Raf (2) - Genny, LIS
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (1) - WM
amgoose (1) - VMH

I see NSFW as that person that wants to see everything burn whether villager or wolf. He will come off as hella sketch regardless. Not sure if it's best to get the distraction out of the way early or not. I do want to give him a chance to actually play though (partly because I feel bad that I advised villager assassin to take him out last game).

@Trilt - fair assessment?

I do think AM is bound to be a wolf soon, but I am not liking the reasoning leading us there thus far.

Kcough - as of late, that's how it has come off. Sorry, you know I don't sugar coat, I didn't mean anything by it, and even if it was intentional it's actually smart wolf play (I personally disagree with t as it takes the fun out of it, but to each their own). In any event, I had you pinned as a wolf in the recent game you took me out in (forget what game it was), the day after y'all killed me, as you started talking more. So I want to ensure you talk early and consistently for those reasons. Very likely not keeping my vote there, just want motivation to ensure you don't forget to check in a fair amount.

Also, I'm 5 minutes away from laying in bed. I've been coughing my lungs out all day due to bronchitis and I just got some new meds so hopefully I'll still be all there mentally.

Thoughts:

I like the idea of applying pressure to a typically quieter/ sneaker player, like K

I'm not getting wolfy vibes from LIS yet.

I'm not getting wolfy vibes from NSFW. I've only played one game with him + interacting with him at the Watering Hole, but he typically says irrelevant and silly stuff all the time. It's just the kind of person he is.

Edit: STL literally just said everything that I had said, 15 seconds before me. Stay out of my head, Boy.

Also, I'm 5 minutes away from laying in bed. I've been coughing my lungs out all day due to bronchitis and I just got some new meds so hopefully I'll still be all there mentally.

Thoughts:

I like the idea of applying pressure to a typically quieter/ sneaker player, like K

I'm not getting wolfy vibes from LIS yet.

I'm not getting wolfy vibes from NSFW. I've only played one game with him + interacting with him at the Watering Hole, but he typically says irrelevant and silly stuff all the time. It's just the kind of person he is.

Edit: STL literally just said everything that I had said, 15 seconds before me. Stay out of my head, Boy.
It must be your relation to @WildZoo as I think I am permanently inside her brain.

Also I blame you for my sickness (bc that makes sense), and I really can't afford to be sick this week

It must be your relation to @WildZoo as I think I am permanently inside her brain.

Also I blame you for my sickness (bc that makes sense), and I really can't afford to be sick this week
See I blame @LyraGardenia because she was sick last week. Dammit Lyra. I can't afford to be sick either this week!

Can you clarify if you are joking, or whether you actually mean this reason?

I don't care about you voting to lynch me, but if you genuinely believe that reason, that might be the dumbest thing I've ever heard for statistically obvious reasons......

Basically, I want to know whether to laugh or facepalm.

Nope, just D1 and I gotta put someone in the ring and no one has tried to bite me with their wolfy teeth yet.

I see NSFW as that person that wants to see everything burn whether villager or wolf. He will come off as hella sketch regardless. Not sure if it's best to get the distraction out of the way early or not. I do want to give him a chance to actually play though (partly because I feel bad that I advised villager assassin to take him out last game).

What can I say, I like a little chaos. Also Margaritas. I like margaritas.

And hell we die when we die, I shall live to my very last breath and be the man me madre raised to be!

giphy.gif

See I blame @LyraGardenia because she was sick last week. Dammit Lyra. I can't afford to be sick either this week!
I'm a typical child, bringing crap home from school and spreading it around the family. :p Watch out @SkiOtter! (And because I'm That Person, it was two weeks ago I was sick. ;))

Cue all the posts:
In keeping with the spirit of betrayal and intrigue, I think I'll keep it en la familia, and

************lynch @kcoughli ************

until I can get enough of a feel of whether she's scamming me again or not
sent from ma fone
Hi there, hello. We are in the same familia as you pointed out, meaning we can PM correct? Yet instead of PMing me to get a feel for me, your first thought is to start a lynchwagon on me. While fair at this point, it bothers me that your reasoning is to suss out your feels on me and yet you did not even bother to send me a PM. Maybe biased, but this is earning you a half point in the wolfy direction. Also, have you been one yet? Feels like you might be due...

Yeah I was thinking a chaos player would fit well in this specific game. This may be a dumb question but is there only ever 1 chaos player (in the games that do have them)? I've only ever seen one per game tops but I wasn't sure if that was rule or something.
There have been games with multiple chaos players (Peter Pan and Wendy in the Child's Play game, Kylara and Meron in the DRoP game...). That being said, there are not a lot of players in this game so I'd be inclined to think there would be less, but that could be a false assumption.

This was too happy a statement, I need to watch Jilary more closely...
No emoticons, should be good :p

Official(ish) Baby Mod Lynch Tally
Nohika (1) - LIS
Genny (1) - raf
kcough (3) - Pippy, AM, STL
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL (1) - nohika
Raf (2) - Genny, LIS
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (1) - WM
amgoose (1) - VMH
You missed hyge's vote for raf.

@Trilt - fair assessment?
As his manator last game, yes, fair assessment.

I do think AM is bound to be a wolf soon, but I am not liking the reasoning leading us there thus far.
AM was a wolf in the last Basics game (with me, serher, zen, jil, and raf). But I agree, not good reasoning coming up with her today, though of course I wasn't a fan of her "KC is always a wolf!" statement.

Kcough - as of late, that's how it has come off. Sorry, you know I don't sugar coat, I didn't mean anything by it, and even if it was intentional it's actually smart wolf play (I personally disagree with t as it takes the fun out of it, but to each their own). In any event, I had you pinned as a wolf in the recent game you took me out in (forget what game it was), the day after y'all killed me, as you started talking more. So I want to ensure you talk early and consistently for those reasons. Very likely not keeping my vote there, just want motivation to ensure you don't forget to check in a fair amount.
I actually was more active before I killed you. Then I killed you and became less active. My activity level and "wolf-hunting" is what had originally convinced LIS that I was village. And then I got busy on clinics (because, you know, clinics) and coasted for a bit. Yes an excuse, but want to keep the record straight here. I check in, I've never been warned by a mod to get content posts in there, and I've been a former proponent of the "lynch the quiet players" philosophy because I'm the same way, thinking that the quiet ones or the non-content-producing players are not helping village even if they are village.

Okay, that's my responses to the quotes I grabbed on initial read through. Stay tuned for my thoughts on people so far today.

I can't believe I missed the DRoP game. Going to regret that forever.

It's fun to be playing with new people, since I don't know their styles...

I can't believe I missed the DRoP game. Going to regret that forever.

It's fun to be playing with new people, since I don't know their styles...

I loved making that game with Trilt, we may have nerded out a bit too much on the theme :)
What makes me laugh is I think the DRoP game has been mentioned in every WW game I've played since then :laugh:

Right @PrincessButterCup? ;)

Game has barely started and you've already mentioned me twice. I know you miss me, but jeez. Get ahold of yourself.

What makes me laugh is I think the DRoP game has been mentioned in every WW game I've played since then :laugh:

Right @PrincessButterCup? ;)
Even though I keep telling people not to bring it up! :rage:

Last edited:
Nohika - sketchy non-content post D1 similar to MJ's fluff posts last game
amgoose - was being quiet and then said she/he? wanted to lynch a quiet player, tried to make AM look like she has a posting restriction? idk weirdness going on there
AM - "KC is always a wolf!" - I may need to go back and check the last few games I've played but I feel like I've been neutral a lot more than anything else lately... I get this was a "funny no real reason" explanation for a vote but I'm still curious about it
hyge - blindly following LIS?
nyan - random D1 lynch vote with no reasons given, seems typical for her but unhelpful
STL & cdo - twins? calling me quiet -.-
NSFW - voted weird
Cyndia - her vote for bjeh felt off somehow

Nothing stuck out for me on anyone else so far. With what I have so far I'm inclined to vote for goose, but for self preservation I will instead vote to

Lynch raf

I know I'm a villager, I know nothing about raf.

Nohika - sketchy non-content post D1 similar to MJ's fluff posts last game
amgoose - was being quiet and then said she/he? wanted to lynch a quiet player, tried to make AM look like she has a posting restriction? idk weirdness going on there
AM - "KC is always a wolf!" - I may need to go back and check the last few games I've played but I feel like I've been neutral a lot more than anything else lately... I get this was a "funny no real reason" explanation for a vote but I'm still curious about it
hyge - blindly following LIS?
nyan - random D1 lynch vote with no reasons given, seems typical for her but unhelpful
STL & cdo - twins? calling me quiet -.-
NSFW - voted weird
Cyndia - her vote for bjeh felt off somehow

Nothing stuck out for me on anyone else so far. With what I have so far I'm inclined to vote for goose, but for self preservation I will instead vote to

Lynch raf

I know I'm a villager, I know nothing about raf.
If the self preservation vote is because you think night is ending soon, it doesn't end until tomorrow night.

I have to say I'm a little disappointed I'm not in the tits group...Crazy will do, though :p

I'm on nights at the next two weeks and will be sleeping during the day...so if you expect me to be around during mornings/afternoons, you will be sad.

To be fair, this is my first game in quite some time, so I'm more post-y than normal. And therefore, more annoying. :D

If the self preservation vote is because you think night is ending soon, it doesn't end until tomorrow night.
I may have thought that, yes. I thought there was discussion about switching back to 12 hour days? Should probably do a better reread, but for now I'll leave my vote there but will likely change as things progress tomorrow.

well I'm going to unlynch genny, lynch hyge
NOT because she voted for me, but because I think we should look at other people for a lynch other than me, because I'm a villager. Hyge has been around enough today, and has posted 3 times, but none of those posts have had ANY content useful to the game.

so far it looks like the votes for me are because I voted early (we have to start sometime for discussion, I said I was probably going to change it) and because I have been on a lot today and talkative (idk how that's bad for village). These just don't seem like the best reasons to have someone in the lead?