¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lynch raf

went for the easy vote (me), voted super early, replied to LIS really quickly, more active than usual. watching the thread carefully, raf? :thinking:
:shrug: trying to participate and have fun (while procrastinating on all the work I have to do)? #sorrynotsorry
 
*************
Do the majority of players prefer shorter lynch cycles? It's been mentioned a couple of times, and I'm happy to adjust it if that's what works best for all of you. If you like this post I'll assume you're voting for 12 hr cycles. 🙂
*************

I prefer the longer cycles as my exams and homework is going to limit my participation in shorter cycles. But if most people want 12 hour cycles, I guess I will try to keep up (or more realistically procrastinate homework).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I prefer the longer cycles as my exams and homework is going to limit my participation in shorter cycles. But if most people want 12 hour cycles, I guess I will try to keep up (or more realistically procrastinate homework).
I like the idea of the longer days, but it means that the game takes twice as long to finish and you get almost tired of it by the end.
 
I prefer the longer cycles as my exams and homework is going to limit my participation in shorter cycles. But if most people want 12 hour cycles, I guess I will try to keep up (or more realistically procrastinate homework).
I had the same thought but realistically.... I procrastinate a ton anyway so longer cycles just means the game is longer and I might still be procrastinating with it by the time I get to finals haha
 
*************
Do the majority of players prefer shorter lynch cycles? It's been mentioned a couple of times, and I'm happy to adjust it if that's what works best for all of you. If you like this post I'll assume you're voting for 12 hr cycles. 🙂
*************
I think I'd like longer cycles just because your nonsense Pacific Time lynch closes happen during my evening classes a few days a week 😛

I'm okay with shortening cycles though, it just might impact ability to hit 5 posts/ability to be around for lynch close for me
 
I have really been liking the 36 hour days for a couple reasons. First, because it gives people a break if they have something else going on for a given day. Second, I am finding that it is easier for me to do post analysis on the longer cycles -- things seem to pop out to me more clearly the second day, and so I might miss some nuances on a shorter cycle.

But if people really think the longer cycles drag too much, I'm ok with going shorter. Not too picky haha

(One more point...if this game is over more quickly, do we have one lined up behind it? Because I need to keep feeding the addiction lol)
 
I have really been liking the 36 hour days for a couple reasons. First, because it gives people a break if they have something else going on for a given day. Second, I am finding that it is easier for me to do post analysis on the longer cycles -- things seem to pop out to me more clearly the second day, and so I might miss some nuances on a shorter cycle.

But if people really think the longer cycles drag too much, I'm ok with going shorter. Not too picky haha

(One more point...if this game is over more quickly, do we have one lined up behind it? Because I need to keep feeding the addiction lol)
hahaha of course there would be another game right after it. Too many people are addicted to this game, that would be at least 30 people undergoing major withdrawal symptoms
 
I have really been liking the 36 hour days for a couple reasons. First, because it gives people a break if they have something else going on for a given day. Second, I am finding that it is easier for me to do post analysis on the longer cycles -- things seem to pop out to me more clearly the second day, and so I might miss some nuances on a shorter cycle.

But if people really think the longer cycles drag too much, I'm ok with going shorter. Not too picky haha

(One more point...if this game is over more quickly, do we have one lined up behind it? Because I need to keep feeding the addiction lol)
Don't worry about having games lined up, @Trilt is a huge addict and will throw something together in an hour if necessary if it will keep us playing 😛 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Checking in quick, I personally want 24 hour days, but that's selfish reasons so I can mod a speed WW game at some point during my spring break. It otherwise doesn't matter much to me.
 
Checking in quick, I personally want 24 hour days, but that's selfish reasons so I can mod a speed WW game at some point during my spring break. It otherwise doesn't matter much to me.
tumblr_inline_nltjkzjIDh1qfxknr.jpg


sent from ma fone
 
Okay. Not to confuse everyone, but what I'm seeing on thread and off is that shorter days are muy bueno.

*******MOD ANNOUNCEMENT******

Day 1 will close as originally stated (Thursday at 7 pm Pacific)

Night 1 will close at 7 am Pacific on Friday, and after that day cycles will be 12 hours only (close at 7 pm every evening)

If you post less than 3 times (with content!) we reserve the right to smite you.
 
With regards to quick glance at content, villager points for LIS for actually starting the wolf hunt early on.

Kcoughli has sat in the background in games too often recently, especially as a wolf. I would like her brought to the forefront early on.

***************lynch kcough***********
 
With regards to quick glance at content, villager points for LIS for actually starting the wolf hunt early on.

Kcoughli has sat in the background in games too often recently, especially as a wolf. I would like her brought to the forefront early on.

***************lynch kcough***********
I really like this philosophy. I hate D1 lynches because there's nothing besides for previous games to judge off of. I like the idea of calling out the quiet people early!
 
*************
Do the majority of players prefer shorter lynch cycles? It's been mentioned a couple of times, and I'm happy to adjust it if that's what works best for all of you. If you like this post I'll assume you're voting for 12 hr cycles. 🙂
*************

I don't care, but my only request would be that if you're going to shorten to 12-hr cycles, I don't think I can guarantee with keeping up with the post requirement. Will try, of course, but ..... it just depends on my work schedule. I mean, my shifts are 10-16 hours, so that could easily be an entire cycle.
 
I don't care, but my only request would be that if you're going to shorten to 12-hr cycles, I don't think I can guarantee with keeping up with the post requirement. Will try, of course, but ..... it just depends on my work schedule. I mean, my shifts are 10-16 hours, so that could easily be an entire cycle.
We understand this post restriction is strictly for those that routinely do not post content and ghost, I'm sure you'll be fine. Smiting is at the discretion of the Queen mod PBC.
 
I don't care, but my only request would be that if you're going to shorten to 12-hr cycles, I don't think I can guarantee with keeping up with the post requirement. Will try, of course, but ..... it just depends on my work schedule. I mean, my shifts are 10-16 hours, so that could easily be an entire cycle.

Already making excuses.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
**********************
Hey mods, would you all be able to post in emoticons or something so I know who you are? Normally it's easier to keep track of mods but since there's a whole hoard of you I'm getting a bit confused about who's actually playing when I read through the thread and I've been tempted to lynch coop like three times before I remember she's a mod.

Thanks! 🙂
@Karabiner13 @Coopah @SARdoghandler @guisantes @PrincessButterCup
********************
 
**********************
Hey mods, would you all be able to post in emoticons or something so I know who you are? Normally it's easier to keep track of mods but since there's a whole hoard of you I'm getting a bit confused about who's actually playing when I read through the thread and I've been tempted to lynch coop like three times before I remember she's a mod.

Thanks! 🙂
@Karabiner13 @Coopah @SARdoghandler @guisantes @PrincessButterCup
********************

:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:
I'm not even playing and people want to lynch me day 1!
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
 
**********************
Hey mods, would you all be able to post in emoticons or something so I know who you are? Normally it's easier to keep track of mods but since there's a whole hoard of you I'm getting a bit confused about who's actually playing when I read through the thread and I've been tempted to lynch coop like three times before I remember she's a mod.

Thanks! 🙂
@Karabiner13 @Coopah @SARdoghandler @guisantes @PrincessButterCup
********************

Oh crap. I had Coopah down as slight wolf read so far.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad