¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ny is a very good player. Don't underestimate her. She will totally be all gung ho on a fellow wolf early in the game.

Oh yeah, from what trilt was saying I wouldn't be surprised if ny did that. And since that was my only thing keeping bjeh from my wolf list.. she is back on it. I don't mind her lynch and I might be convinced to change my vote, but I think a goose lynch would give me more information I need.
 
Random thought on goose - why hasn't she asked one of the dead wolves a question about the remaining wolves?? That would have been way more useful than trying to prove her ability by talking to cdo.
1) if the ability is false we have no reason to trust the information
2) wolves are still loyal to wolves so what makes the information legitimate?
 
Random thought on goose - why hasn't she asked one of the dead wolves a question about the remaining wolves?? That would have been way more useful than trying to prove her ability by talking to cdo.
I can try to ask a question to FB tonight. I just asked cdo yesterday because I know she's like always on SDN and thought I had the highest chance of getting a response by asking her
There is nothing that says the dead wolf has to answer honestly, so I'm not sure we could gather any real info from that.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh I very much do actually. It will tell me a lot about players in this game based off your assessment. (Hope you enjoy a wondrous game of WIFOM)
Sorry dear, the reason I'm not playing was so I could...not play 😉 I have not been paying near enough attention to be assessing people.
 
We definitely talked about the possibility of multiple chaos yesterday when we were talking about game mechanics.


Not sure about the no conversion possiblility. Maybe in the last basics game? I will say conversions fit well with the theme though.

So after rereading this thread, my pippy vote stands. There's just too many things she's said that's made me go 'wtf'





And then she votes to Lynch hyge after I had already posted long post that we had talked about discussion over why 2 chaos might be possible (even though we obviously don't want 2 chaos players). And she never went back to comment on it or anything

Yeah but you lynched after STL and I talked about what you lynched hyge for, and still didn't say anything? It's just very fishy to me.


I agree that @Filly Bay 's comments have been off putting and seeming to be skirting the question. I really don't want a tie.'I personally haven't been getting wolf vibes from raf, but I'm gonna reread real quick and ISO raf. As of right now, filly's more of a threat than pippy, but I'm just gonna keep an eye on her- come back to pippy after

Unlincho pippy, lincho filly

From cdo's dead message, she said,
"I remember reading about some diary and hearing whispers that Familia Locos is safe and wolf free, but I have reason to believe that the M.O.D.s answering the diary were not the mods in charge.

I should've been more careful about who I put my complete trust in, especially that early!..."

So basically I went back to look and see who cdo was suspicious of early in this game. All the quotes I posted are things she said D1. So I'm thinking that maybe somebody she was/is still suspicious of is Pippy?

I only made it to page 7 for rereading, if somebody else wants to pull out cdo's comments, please do so.
 
despite the fact that I've basically wanted to lynch goose for days and never got my way, the whole dead chat thing does seem more villagery than wolf...

I think I'm down for a bj lynch today, but I wanna go back and read...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If BJ is actually a wolf, I think we can (very) soft clear NSFW... I've been fairly convinced he's not wolfy, but both of them pushed lynches on him and that'd be pretty damn aggressive bussing.

BJ first threw suspicion at, then softly defended Jil... calling that one a bit of a wash.

Actually would give us quite good information on Goose since she's been pushed as a lynch too.

All in all pretty comfortable with this vote.
 
So I want to get in front of this a little. I understand why people are voting for me, I know I've been quiet and I guess my stupid sense of humor often comes off as sketchy to you guys because you've never played with me before. I would like to discuss people's theories of what happened last night. Snowy mentioned some options but it hasn't really been discussed. How likely is a conversion?

Yesterday BJ PMed me that they'd been protected one of the days Snowy had said they were protecting someone else. Turned out to be a mod mix-up.
Yes and I'd like to point out the reason I didn't immediately call out Snowy on the thread is because if the villagers had two protectors I didn't want to screw one of them over by giving the wolves that knowledge. (Which I told Noh yesterday)
 
So I want to get in front of this a little. I understand why people are voting for me, I know I've been quiet and I guess my stupid sense of humor often comes off as sketchy to you guys because you've never played with me before. I would like to discuss people's theories of what happened last night. Snowy mentioned some options but it hasn't really been discussed. How likely is a conversion?


Yes and I'd like to point out the reason I didn't immediately call out Snowy on the thread is because if the villagers had two protectors I didn't want to screw one of them over by giving the wolves that knowledge. (Which I told Noh yesterday)
As more of a future reference thing, this would be very rare to occur.
 
As more of a future reference thing, this would be very rare to occur.
Yeah I know but I was told I was protected and I couldn't think of a good reason why Snowy would lie on the thread when I could so easily refute her (?) so I thought that may have been it.
 
*********************
I just asked cdo yesterday because I know she's like always on SDN and thought I had the highest chance of getting a response by asking her
giphy.gif


I was gonna argue with this but I can't in good conscious
*********
I'm not always on SDN! I have a life? (She lies)
**********
f72232a68a43d474a9a12ee2771bd205_maury-meme-that-was-a-lie-and-thats-a-lie-meme_480-270.jpeg

I majorly LOLed at this @cdoconn

Getting a rep as an SDN junkie
It's a well deserved one. Maybe we should give her an intervention?
*********************************************
 
Last edited:
Still Slowly Accumulating Lynch Tally
Goose (2) - LIS, Snowy
Bjeh (4) - Trilt, STL, Jilary, kcough

6/15 votes accounted for
Lynch ends 10 PM EST
 
So I want to get in front of this a little. I understand why people are voting for me, I know I've been quiet and I guess my stupid sense of humor often comes off as sketchy to you guys because you've never played with me before. I would like to discuss people's theories of what happened last night. Snowy mentioned some options but it hasn't really been discussed. How likely is a conversion?


Yes and I'd like to point out the reason I didn't immediately call out Snowy on the thread is because if the villagers had two protectors I didn't want to screw one of them over by giving the wolves that knowledge. (Which I told Noh yesterday)

Oh noooo they don't understand your sense of humor? I feel like I know the feeling, Top of the lynch board for 2 days and you always seemed against me. SOOOO soary no soary (canadian jab at @Trilt ) Lynch Bjeh
 
Oh noooo they don't understand your sense of humor? I feel like I know the feeling, Top of the lynch board for 2 days and you always seemed against me. SOOOO soary no soary (canadian jab at @Trilt ) Lynch Bjeh
WW is serous beesnest. No humor allowed.
 
Oh noooo they don't understand your sense of humor? I feel like I know the feeling, Top of the lynch board for 2 days and you always seemed against me. SOOOO soary no soary (canadian jab at @Trilt ) Lynch Bjeh
Is this just a retaliation vote or do you actually think I'm sketchy?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whew, hangover. Ok all y'all I need everyone's heads on this. I was blocked last night, no info whatsoever more than "you were blocked." Which is hilarious, because I didn't have anything going (except my extreme margarita situation), so whoever blocked me wasted their time.

Wolf blocker I gotta assume? Or villager with sneaky suspicions that I am wolf? Can we figure out who this blocker is? I think if it was the screamer lady the mods would have said so. Multiple blockers?
 
Ok then ***lynch Goose***. I wrote that above part in one of our PMs last night almost word for word when we were talking about AM.

lynch bjeh

unlynch bjeh

lynch goose

I always found this series of events odd that Ny would waffle so much and then jump onto goose when you started the goose lynch. Also ny was very restrictive about her predictions of people. And other than these lynch votes ny had only really made a couple posts about items we were discussing. Just the fact that she waffled was weird, now knowing wolfiness was in play I don't trust it.

Ok then ***lynch Goose***. I wrote that above part in one of our PMs last night almost word for word when we were talking about AM.
Lynch for plagiarism, seems a bit excessive.
Lynch goose. For the same reasons I had yesterday and for that insane role reveal
Oh not again. Was it because Ny was in the lead this particular lynch? Most people were willing to give goose a chance to prove herself but not you (granted I realize you weren't the only one) but....she also plagiarized your PM.

Is that enough for you why I have my suspicions? @bjeh
 
Whew, hangover. Ok all y'all I need everyone's heads on this. I was blocked last night, no info whatsoever more than "you were blocked." Which is hilarious, because I didn't have anything going (except my extreme margarita situation), so whoever blocked me wasted their time.

Wolf blocker I gotta assume? Or villager with sneaky suspicions that I am wolf? Can we figure out who this blocker is? I think if it was the screamer lady the mods would have said so. Multiple blockers?
The first night I was blocked it was the long story with the person trying to gauge out my eyes. The second night I was blocked the mods just said "You were blocked"

So, maybe there are multiple blockers? One wolfy and one villagery?
 
The first night I was blocked it was the long story with the person trying to gauge out my eyes. The second night I was blocked the mods just said "You were blocked"

So, maybe there are multiple blockers? One wolfy and one villagery?

Maybe the wolf was trying to keep you from seeing? That would be interesting.
 
I always found this series of events odd that Ny would waffle so much and then jump onto goose when you started the goose lynch. Also ny was very restrictive about her predictions of people. And other than these lynch votes ny had only really made a couple posts about items we were discussing. Just the fact that she waffled was weird, now knowing wolfiness was in play I don't trust it.


Lynch for plagiarism, seems a bit excessive.

Oh not again. Was it because Ny was in the lead this particular lynch? Most people were willing to give goose a chance to prove herself but not you (granted I realize you weren't the only one) but....she also plagiarized your PM.

Is that enough for you why I have my suspicions? @bjeh
Well I explained my reasoning a little more here:
Honestly you always gave me a feeling like you were fishing for information and then you took what I was saying in a PM and tried to pass it off as your own thinking. I think it's strange to use an almost direct quote from me to defend your reasoning. Also you PMed with Genny as well and other people have already mentioned the idea that she may have told someone she was a seer. And nohika said Genny thought you were a villager so it isn't unreasonable that she would tell you.
but I assume it still won't sway you. For what it's worth I do appreciate you expanding on your reasoning for voting to lynch me.
 
The first night I was blocked it was the long story with the person trying to gauge out my eyes. The second night I was blocked the mods just said "You were blocked"

So, maybe there are multiple blockers? One wolfy and one villagery?

Yeah there are probably 2 blockers. I think the screaming lady is the wolf blocker so these must have been the village blocker. Were the messages from different mods? Maybe the long story was just someone's dramatic flair?
 
Went through bjeh's posts...

My first WW game and I'm in the tits family. Man what did I sign up for...

I was trying to remember if bjeh had played before...she confirms this first post....

This may be a dumb question but is there only ever 1 chaos player (in the games that do have them)? I've only ever seen one per game tops but I wasn't sure if that was rule or something.

It's her first game "but she's only ever seen one [chaos] per game." Wouldn't you have seen none per game since you haven't played before?!

I'm still getting caught up with everything but I'm going to **lynch Filly Bay**. I was leaning this way yesterday (due to lack of posting), but wanted to give them more time. I've seen that she has posted twice now, but since only one of the posts has any real game info I haven’t been swayed away from my vote.

At this point, this is only bjeh's like fourth post so jumping on FB for not posting much seems ehhhh to me. That being said, she did vote to lynch FB so she can have a couple villager points for that.

I know we only just finished with Day 1 but I wanted to get some thoughts out there before I go to school this morning:

-NSFW is a giant question mark due to possible posting restriction and general play style and I’d like to hear more from them since we’re past Day 1
-Pippy’s analysis of FB comments was similar to mine and played a role in why I kept my vote where it was. (Although apparently you’re acting sketchy this game so I may regret this comment)
-Would like to hear more from Jilary today
-Did FB tell STL and KC she was a village seer when she “role revealed”?

First game and already able to guess that FB told STL she was a villager seer in PM? I was trying to see if maybe someone had suggested this before and that's how she got the idea...

then I came across this...

Oh I'm an idiot I missed this post. So now my question is if you thought there was a possibility of her being a seer (at least enough to unlynch her for a bit) then how did you expect someone to seer her (which you said in another comment)? It's my understanding that there is usually one village seer and one wolf seer. So if you thought she was a village seer wouldn't a wolf seer have to seer her and report back?

Referring to STL's post where he talks about FB's PM saying she was a seer. He did say it in the thread but she's claiming to have not seen it, meaning she was able to make the leap to FB telling them she was a seer in PM.

I'm not against voting for NSFW (right now) but I have taken note of the increase in strategic posting.

soft vouch for NSFW. Just putting this here as a potential reminder.

Hey @NSFW did you vote yet? I'm curious who you're leaning towards

Weird? idk maybe just because NSFW was in the lead for lynching...

:laugh: What a good way to end the night

Still super weird even in context....but maybe it was just the whole LIS thing:shrug:



Tl;dr I'm okay with a bjeh lynch today


***lynch bjeh***
 
Last edited:
Whew, hangover. Ok all y'all I need everyone's heads on this. I was blocked last night, no info whatsoever more than "you were blocked." Which is hilarious, because I didn't have anything going (except my extreme margarita situation), so whoever blocked me wasted their time.

Wolf blocker I gotta assume? Or villager with sneaky suspicions that I am wolf? Can we figure out who this blocker is? I think if it was the screamer lady the mods would have said so. Multiple blockers?

This is why I'm interested in who else was blocked last night. So you couldn't use your ability?
 
I always found this series of events odd that Ny would waffle so much and then jump onto goose when you started the goose lynch. Also ny was very restrictive about her predictions of people. And other than these lynch votes ny had only really made a couple posts about items we were discussing. Just the fact that she waffled was weird, now knowing wolfiness was in play I don't trust it.


Lynch for plagiarism, seems a bit excessive.

Oh not again. Was it because Ny was in the lead this particular lynch? Most people were willing to give goose a chance to prove herself but not you (granted I realize you weren't the only one) but....she also plagiarized your PM.

Is that enough for you why I have my suspicions? @bjeh

Yeah lynching for plagiarism seems a bit weird. And I think mmms post above is super interesting. Especially if bjeh knew FBs role reveal before stl/kc/fb told anyone.

But if she's been stalking ww threads since the noon game (I think it was her) then I'm not surprised at some of that stuff she said about "most games..."

Unlynch goose

Lynch bjeh
 
Ok I have been buried in actual real life drama for 2 days. But now I have an actual real life margarita, and I am going to catch up on the thread.

Based on a quick glance of the last couple posts that just showed up while I was writing this...

lynch bjeh
 
Yeah there are probably 2 blockers. I think the screaming lady is the wolf blocker so these must have been the village blocker. Were the messages from different mods? Maybe the long story was just someone's dramatic flair?
I thought of that to and went back to check. They were both from the same mod
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Went through bjeh's posts...



I was trying to remember if bjeh had played before...she confirms this first post....



It's her first game "but she's only ever seen one [chaos] per game." Wouldn't you have seen none per game since you haven't played before?!



At this point, this is only bjeh's like fourth post so jumping on FB for not posting much seems ehhhh to me. That being said, she did vote to lynch FB so she can have a couple villager points for that.



First game and already able to guess that FB told STL she was a villager seer in PM? I was trying to see if maybe someone had suggested this before and that's how she got the idea...

then I came across this...



Referring to STL's post where he talks about FB's PM saying she was a seer. He did saying it in the thread but she's complaining to have not seen it, meaning she was able to make the leap to FB telling them she was a seer in PM.



soft vouch for NSFW. Just putting this here as a potential reminder.



Weird? idk maybe just because NSFW was in the lead for lynching...



Still super weird even in context....but maybe it was just the whole LIS thing:shrug:



Tl;dr I'm okay with a bjeh lynch today


***lynch bjeh***
For the chaos number comment - I've only ever see one per game in the games I've watched. I don't think that's weird comment especially since I've had the conversation on thread with Trilt and cdo where I said I've been watching these games since the noob circus one.

I asked if FB said she was a seer specifically bc if she did then I had a follow up question. That question is the next you quoted.

The comments about NSFW is because I was/am trying to get a read on him. The one asking him who he was voting was because it was 45 min before lynch close and I was wondering why he hadn't voted yet.

I'm not going to explain the long LIS video post thing again
 
Ok well I see where this is going. I guess I'll just say it now, I have an ability that could be useful to the villagers. I'll reveal to nohika