¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ok well I see where this is going. I guess I'll just say it now, I have an ability that could be useful to the villagers. I'll reveal to nohika

Ok we interrupt this programing for a brief message:

WHY IS EVERYONE REVEALING THEIR ROLES??

The amount of role sharing in this game has been ludicrous. At a certain point -- which I am guessing we have already surpassed -- so much role revealing helps wolves more than it does village, so this strategy is not something that's going to get a thumbs up from me even if you do flip village.

Reactions: 1 users
Ok we interrupt this programing for a brief message:

WHY IS EVERYONE REVEALING THEIR ROLES??

The amount of role sharing in this game has been ludicrous. At a certain point -- which I am guessing we have already surpassed -- so much role revealing helps wolves more than it does village, so this strategy is not something that's going to get a thumbs up from me even if you do flip village.

#Preach

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
OK mmm I think you are shady but you have a point with the @bjeh post where she intuits seer role reveal on PM before she claims to have seen it on thread. Man I have a whole bunch of shady people and I need to think about what to trust.

No, Snowy, I couldn't. Also...speaking of my ability...anyone feeling nohika for chaos? I realized just now that there are other ways she could have "come back" not villager.

Picking Up Lynch Tally
Goose (1) - LIS
Bjeh (8) - Trilt, STL, Jilary, kcough, NSFW, 3m, Snowy, Pippy

9/15 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~3 hours

Lynch bjeh

I like the analysis of others and was really taken aback by how quickly she turned to lynch me because of a PM we had. In the brief time we did PM, she never really shared info with me either, unless I brought something up first.

I also still think it's likely nohika was resurrected as non-villager, and so I don't entirely trust whatever PMing those two have had.

More Picking Up Lynch Tally
Goose (1) - LIS
Bjeh (9) - Trilt, STL, Jilary, kcough, NSFW, 3m, Snowy, Pippy, Goose

10/15 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~3 hours

OK mmm I think you are shady but you have a point with the @bjeh post where she intuits seer role reveal on PM before she claims to have seen it on thread. Man I have a whole bunch of shady people and I need to think about what to trust.

No, Snowy, I couldn't. Also...speaking of my ability...anyone feeling nohika for chaos? I realized just now that there are other ways she could have "come back" not villager.

I know you think I'm shady, but maybe consider the possibility for just a moment that I'm not...

Lynch bjeh

I like the analysis of others and was really taken aback by how quickly she turned to lynch me because of a PM we had. In the brief time we did PM, she never really shared info with me either, unless I brought something up first.

I also still think it's likely nohika was resurrected as non-villager, and so I don't entirely trust whatever PMing those two have had.

I actually meant to quote that post too...I thought it was strange

Okay so assuming goose got blocked by the same person even though the write ups were wierd:

Margaritas recieved: me (D1), stl (D2), hyge (D3), D4?, D5?

Items: mirror, map, diary (don't have time line of these)

Screaming lady blocker: genny (N1), stl (N2), N3?, N4?, N5?

Other blocker: WM (N1), N5?, goose (N3-N4), hyge (N5)

Feel free to add in or correct me.

So you still have an ability??

Sorry, bjeh, but I'm going to out what you told me. Bjeh mentioned they're a blocker, and they blocked genny and STL nights 1 and 2. (Goose the next two nights, then hyge last night when there was no kill.)

I think bjeh's the screaming lady.

lynch bjeh

Well my other option is Goose

Lynch bjeh

I'd take a goose reveal because she voted for you and nohika seems to have jumped on the kill BJ bandwagon.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well if the mods just want to end the day then I understand. Nothing I say is going to change anyone's minds. Sorry I suck so bad at this games guys. Good luck villagers!!! :)

You guys will see soon. I'm not the screaming lady and I am a villager

Well if the mods just want to end the day then I understand. Nothing I say is going to change anyone's minds. Sorry I suck so bad at this games guys. Good luck villagers!!! :)
You don't suck, you've lasted five days. That's better than me. :p

Reactions: 2 users
Sorry, bjeh, but I'm going to out what you told me. Bjeh mentioned they're a blocker, and they blocked genny and STL nights 1 and 2. (Goose the next two nights, then hyge last night when there was no kill.)

lynch bjeh
Didn't the screaming lady boost the supposed information from KC's mod diary item though?

Okay so assuming goose got blocked by the same person even though the write ups were wierd:

I had the mirror item affect me D3 and N3, which means somebody gave it to me the day before.

Genny gave a mirror to somebody else, but I'm not sure who she sent it to. She mentioned she would probably send it to LIS, but I never asked her if this is what she ended up doing. Her action would have been due by end of lynch D3, so it would have blocked the receiver's abilities D4 and N4.

Um.. if you blocked genny then stl you ate the screaming lady and if you aren't and noh is lying just tell goose your ability. And if you are a village blocker why would you block hyge?

I think you meant N2(?) on the other blocker.

You don't suck, you've lasted five days. That's better than me. :p

Did much better than me on my first game. Although, I must seem wolfy because I'm insane.

Um.. if you blocked genny then stl you ate the screaming lady and if you aren't and noh is lying just tell goose your ability. And if you are a village blocker why would you block hyge?

Snowy, I <3 you, but I'm gonna need some more punctuation in this post in order to be able to parse out wtf you're talking about ;)

Reactions: 3 users

See there's THREE HOURS until lynch close. If you're a villager you should be fighting...

lynch bjeh
Nohika, I think this is suspect considering you posted it like 3 mins after Snowy went to the work of writing out when items and blocking was used. You could have just cribbed from that to come up with a plausible story. @bjeh, is nohika messing w/ us?

So you still have an ability??
Haha I DID...remember how I resurrected Nohika? Only one of those per game, and since y'all tried to murder me day 1 I wanted to use it for the village as soon as possible in case I died. I didn't know until after the fact that the affiliation of the resurrected wasn't guaranteed...someone mentioned on thread that Nohika wasn't necessarily village. I asked mods if her affiliation was the same, they said that the uncertainty was part of the price of messing with eternal death...

So seriously, whoever decided to block me hasn't been paying attention. Either they thought I lied about my ability or they weren't paying attention. I've already used it.

The item was MOD's diary. Have to ask before lynch close but get your answer with night results.

Question: As of today (Day 2), which (if any) of the familias contain no wolves?

The dairy responded:

You are able to verify that la familia locos does not contain any wolves. You are not able to verify whether any other family contains no wolves.

Your item was boosted by the combination of a bright light, and a large latina women shouting rapidamente in Spanish. You receive an additional piece of knowledge.

The game started with 1 non-wolf, non-villager who is unable to be night killed or lynched.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

Huh? Can you quote where this is from?

I figured this was the screaming lady but I may be incorrect.

I feel like everything I said was actually just accumulating me more lynches. And I did role reveal to someone to try a last ditch effort (sorry Pippy I see you point about not doing this) and that just made people more suspicious of not only me but also of someone else. I think Nohika is suspicious of me because there has been talk about 2 blockers in this game, one villager and one wolf, and they now think I'm the wolf one. The fact that I made bad blocking choices is also making them suspicious (which I get)

I feel like everything I said was actually just accumulating me more lynches. And I did role reveal to someone to try a last ditch effort (sorry Pippy I see you point about not doing this) and that just made people more suspicious of not only me but also of someone else. I think Nohika is suspicious of me because there has been talk about 2 blockers in this game, one villager and one wolf, and they now think I'm the wolf one. The fact that I made bad blocking choices is also making them suspicious (which I get)

Fight regardless of your affiliation, laying down and dying isn't good for anyone. If you make you're argument you can sway people. Even if they just feel sorry for you like they did with me.

Nohika, I think this is suspect considering you posted it like 3 mins after Snowy went to the work of writing out when items and blocking was used. You could have just cribbed from that to come up with a plausible story. @bjeh, is nohika messing w/ us?
No, I'd just read bjeh's PM and was considering what to say on the thread when I saw Snowy's post and realized that Bjeh's list of 'block-ees' matched up with the screaming lady, I was suspicious.

They also match up with the other blocker, too, in a way (goose, goose, hyge being the last three). So...it could easily read as a confused village blocker (especially based on the choices), or it's a wolf.

Was STL the one who said the screaming lady thing?

Snowy, I <3 you, but I'm gonna need some more punctuation in this post in order to be able to parse out wtf you're talking about ;)

Whoops I meant ARE the screaming lady. If she ate the screaming lady she would have a whole host of other problems :laugh:

This is why I try not to ww on my phone.. but addiction...

Well if STL said that's what his block description was then yes. My PM didn't have the word scream in it

@bjeh If you tell two people your ability then I doubt both would be wolf so at least one would corroborate your story right?

Especially because no one particularly trusts nohiko because you know resurrected by the diablo magic

@bjeh If you tell two people your ability then I doubt both would be wolf so at least one would corroborate your story right?
Everyone knows my ability now though. But the only two people I could have told were Goose and Noh and I don't trust Goose (sorry Goose)

Especially because no one particularly trusts nohiko because you know resurrected by the diablo magic
How much do people really trust Goose? I know with this new ability she'll at least be around till tomorrow but I don't think people would take her word for much regarding her opinion of my role

I mean I think those were all good choices (besides hyge - can you explain why you chose her last night?) for a village blocker and goose doesn't make sense for a wolf blocker and WM wasn't sure if it was a blocker or not N1. So we may only have 1 blocker in this game. Now is it a wolf or a village? If it was a wolf, blocking goose would be a good cover especially since she could be chaos or village and not an original, if we are going with 3 wolves theory.

If that is the case and bjeh is a wolf, her "blocking" of hyge could have been a conversion last night because hyge is a pretty cleared village and all but not one of the villagers we'd expect to be converted.

Sticking with my vote. I have to see how this plays out

I feel like everything I said was actually just accumulating me more lynches. And I did role reveal to someone to try a last ditch effort (sorry Pippy I see you point about not doing this) and that just made people more suspicious of not only me but also of someone else.

I mean, you don't have to apologize to me. I don't even think you're the worst offender. I'm just getting frustrated in general because I think there has been at least one role reveal on thread per day -- including POWER ROLES -- plus more reveals in PMs.

But yeah, keep in mind that the first person who willingly role revealed in this game was a wolf. And it is a really common wolf strategy to pull for reasons beyond just trying to make themselves look like someone who is valuable to keep around. Think about how it's almost established a cultural norm in this game, and about the multitudinous ways a culture of sharing like that could benefit the wolves. Or even a chaos role. I think there's a balance that needs to be struck between game solving and all cards on the table. But I think I might be in the minority there :(

sent from ma fone

So...I'm suspicious because bjeh corroborated what I said about their role?
No you're suspicious because you were rezzed and I feel more like you being rezzed as wolf would be better for the game sorry mate

I mean I think those were all good choices (besides hyge - can you explain why you chose her last night?) for a village blocker and goose doesn't make sense for a wolf blocker and WM wasn't sure if it was a blocker or not N1. So we may only have 1 blocker in this game. Now is it a wolf or a village? If it was a wolf, blocking goose would be a good cover especially since she could be chaos or village and not an original, if we are going with 3 wolves theory.

If that is the case and bjeh is a wolf, her "blocking" of hyge could have been a conversion last night because hyge is a pretty cleared village and all but not one of the villagers we'd expect to be converted.

Sticking with my vote. I have to see how this plays out
Honestly I struggled to pick someone last night. I couldn't pick Goose because she was proving something, Nohika I think is village, I have no idea about Trilt, I think WM is village because alot of stuff they post is stuff I was thinking or I agree with, mmm I have no idea about, I already blocked STL and that did nothing significant although I don't trust him, I was conflicted about NSFW, I can never read LIS (I mean in games I've watched before and this one), I think your village, I don't know who else I'm missing. So honestly I had no idea about hyge but obviously I missed something regarding them so overall I get it was a poor choice.

Haha I DID...remember how I resurrected Nohika? Only one of those per game, and since y'all tried to murder me day 1 I wanted to use it for the village as soon as possible in case I died. I didn't know until after the fact that the affiliation of the resurrected wasn't guaranteed...someone mentioned on thread that Nohika wasn't necessarily village. I asked mods if her affiliation was the same, they said that the uncertainty was part of the price of messing with eternal death...

So seriously, whoever decided to block me hasn't been paying attention. Either they thought I lied about my ability or they weren't paying attention. I've already used it.

Just testing you in case you still had an ability and all...

Yes I agree you are a weird choice for both a village and wolf block since everyone had a good idea you were now vanilla. So why would anybody want to block you? Unless as a good cleared villager for a conversion ..

Oh and I'm sure people are annoyed I blocked our seer the first night but it was due to stuff going on in our PM and it was also Day 1. So sorry about that (Sorry Genny!)

I am curious as to why you seem think that genny was the only affiliation seer.
I don't know, I guess I'm just making an assumption. Isn't it uncommon to have two village seers?

Actually the fact that bjeh blocking me the past two nights because we didn't get along makes sense. And then if she is blocker and didn't like me, but she listened to people and did not block me last night so I could test my ability, I feel like that gives her villager points.

If she were a wolf blocker, I think it would have made more sense to block me again and then not let me use my ability, so I would be down lynch road today.

I think I'm actually more concerned about how fast nohika flipped on bjeh. It seemed like she was flat out defending her for being a new player and for their relationship in PMs, and then turned on her after she role-revealed, which was very conveniently after the item/blocking timeline that Snowy posted. That seems like an easy way to have something to come back to in the future for trying to prove villager status.

I've also been saying for a while now that I don't think nohika came back as a villager. So,

unlynch bjeh (for now)

lynch nohika