¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Like what?
Baby Mod Official Lynch Tally

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Raf (4) - Genny, LIS, Hyge, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (5) - WM, bjeh, 3M, Pippy, cdo
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (3) - raf, amgoose, Jil
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

21/22 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~1.5 hours

Thank you for the corrections everyone, that's why this is titled BABY MOD lynch tally ;)
People with more than 1 vote are filly, raf, hyge, and kcough.

Currently have kcough in neutral ground, but she is useful when she is a villager, so I want her around another day.

Hyge I voted for because I had missed something earlier in the thread that would explain her logic. Is probably the best of those up for lynch, just not happy about it.

Filly is sketchville, but I now have reasons to not want to lynchh her.

Raf I have a villager lean on, so person I least want to vote for.

If I try and vote someone with 1 vote, it will either catch the person off guard (no chance to defend and possibly parse out more info), which I hate doing, or it is a throw away vote.

Thus conflicted

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (4) - raf, amgoose, Jil, Ny
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends 40 minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
Explain this statement a bit more please.
If I told one person, and they were a wolf, they could easily hem haw about it in the thread and then kill me for it without bringing on too much suspicion. With two people knowing, good chance they both aren't wolves and that person could put 2 and 2 together. Also, I would think a villager would help me stay around til more til I could prove my ability to them since it benefits them in the long run. I wasn't sure if both were around tonight so that meant a better chance one would actually confirm I told them. Basically, a risk assessment on telling 1 vs 2. Make sense?

Reactions: 1 users
I find hynge's comment sketchy because s/he is a new player and therefore wouldn't have knowledge of back games played or run by PBC that others players have.
I don't. However, I do have what the other, more experienced players have been saying in this thread. I can synthesize their observations into my own theories.

I don't. However, I do have what the other, more experienced players have been saying in this thread. I can synthesize their observations into my own theories.
so what are your theories on other players right now? you voted for me solely because LIS voted for me. Is that why you are still lynching me? has anything happened in the past day that makes you question any other players?

so what are your theories on other players right now? you voted for me solely because LIS voted for me. Is that why you are still lynching me? has anything happened in the past day that makes you question any other players?
Sorry Raf. Honestly I find what some others have been saying to be more inconsistent and I would like to retract my vote, but I have to keep it as is for now simply out of self-preservation. I threw my vote for you in early, and if you and I weren't tied for second, I'd probably change it.

Sorry Raf. Honestly I find what some others have been saying to be more inconsistent and I would like to retract my vote, but I have to keep it as is for now simply out of self-preservation. I threw my vote for you in early, and if you and I weren't tied for second, I'd probably change it.
what other players? seriously, adding to the conversation on people can only help at this point. If you see something inconsistent and point it out, maybe others will agree and catch on as well. then neither of us would be in second.

So let's say Filly's ability claims she's given to some people in PMs are true, is it better to go on to another suspected person and let Filly prove her self- and move on to someone else, or continue with this lynch? I'm unsure and could go either way

I need some serious convincing towards another leading candidate or I'm gonna say **** it to stl/kc and lynch FB because she's doing nada for me with her defence.

Reactions: 2 users
So let's say Filly's ability claims she's given to some people in PMs are true, is it better to go on to another suspected person and let Filly prove her self- and move on to someone else, or continue with this lynch? I'm unsure and could go either way
Assuming no one blocks me, I could easily prove by tomorrow morning that its true. And if it's not, I'm an easy lynch tomorrow.

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (4) - raf, amgoose, Jil, Ny
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends 13 minutes

@SummerTheLynx you do not have a vote in!

Please double check your votes!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a mild inclination to do that just because we're seriously already leaning on a seering... Really? D1?

But I generally try and listen to stl. When he's not being crazy. ;)

the struggle is that its so close to close now that believing her and scooting to anyone suspicious doesn't leave them with enough time to come give us anything valuable one way or another unless that person just so happen to be staring at this right now. i dont have enough feels for anyone else and/or enough reassurances/anti-feels from fb to lynch anyone else with only 10 minute to defend themself.

p.s. what happens if there's a tie?

I need some serious convincing towards another leading candidate or I'm gonna say **** it to stl/kc and lynch FB because she's doing nada for me with her defence.
She said she'd be around more now so she can defend herself but personally I'd prefer to test the ability. Might be naive of me.

Not changing it to a tie though and there's hardly any time for a new candidate. I want to hear hyges concerns because that was an interesting statement with no follow through

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile

If I told one person, and they were a wolf, they could easily hem haw about it in the thread and then kill me for it without bringing on too much suspicion. With two people knowing, good chance they both aren't wolves and that person could put 2 and 2 together. Also, I would think a villager would help me stay around til more til I could prove my ability to them since it benefits them in the long run. I wasn't sure if both were around tonight so that meant a better chance one would actually confirm I told them. Basically, a risk assessment on telling 1 vs 2. Make sense?
Okay fine. I find this suspect. If a wolf were up for lynch on night one, she could PM or "PM" two wolf comrades who could post in the main page, saying how super reluctant they were to not vote for FB because she is too sketchy but that they are changing their votes anyway. This lends credence to FB's claim, since two other possible villagers are backing off on her publicly. However, what if all three are wolves? Or even FB and one of the other two? We don't know what this purported ability is, and it could be something for which the right opportunity would come up, so FB wouldn't be in a position to use it for several more days. That would give wolves a few days to kill while FB coasts on an assumption of villagerhood...

If it's a wolf move it's not a half bad one, honestly.

I will

*********lynch hyge***********

I am still not happy with filly, and her proving her ability does not prove wolfiness or lack thereof as she is claiming.

Okay fine. I find this suspect. If a wolf were up for lynch on night one, she could PM or "PM" two wolf comrades who could post in the main page, saying how super reluctant they were to not vote for FB because she is too sketchy but that they are changing their votes anyway. This lends credence to FB's claim, since two other possible villagers are backing off on her publicly. However, what if all three are wolves? Or even FB and one of the other two? We don't know what this purported ability is, and it could be something for which the right opportunity would come up, so FB wouldn't be in a position to use it for several more days. That would give wolves a few days to kill while FB coasts on an assumption of villagerhood...

Since PMing is restricted to your familia group, this move would require that three wolves be in the same group or it would be blatantly obvious that all were wolves when they talked about PMing one another

This is such a dumb theory it's making me re-think hyge tbh.

Seriously what are the chances all 3 of us are wolves? That's practically zero. And i can prove my ability tonight Ive already said that

I think that's a tie, I'd rather it not be a tie, and not convinced by filly....

******unlynch hyge, lynch filly*******

NSFW FLOP
Unlynch LIS, Lynch HYGE

giphy.gif

Chaos is king, when order is none.
::laughs maniacally::

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (7) - raf, amgoose, Jil, Ny, FB, KC, STL
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy () -
Snowy () -

22/22 votes accounted for
Lynch ends 1 minute

Please double check your votes!

Oh, don't wolves always have their own PM to hang out in?
They do, my point is that if FB talked about PMing, as an example, you, then you both would clearly be wolves because there is no other way you would be allowed to PM in the game (barring someone with a PM ability, which they may not have been able to use yet since it's D1)

They do, my point is that if FB talked about PMing, as an example, you, then you both would clearly be wolves because there is no other way you would be allowed to PM in the game (barring someone with a PM ability, which they may not have been able to use yet since it's D1)
I need to print out who is in what familia. That is, if I live through this lynch.

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia () -
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (7) - raf, amgoose, Jil, Ny, FB, KC, STL
Trilt () -