¿QQué Hora Es? - Official WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Baby Mod Official Lynch Tally

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Raf (5) - Genny, LIS, Hyge, KC, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (5) - WM, bjeh, 3M, STL, Pippy
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (2) - raf, amgoose
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - cdo
Snowy (1) - FB

21/22 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~2.5 hours

@Jilary no vote from you yet

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Ok I feel like pippy has been outspoken, just making different types of statements and logic. So, thanks for giving me a small reason to vote for you other than self preservation. Still rereading but wanted to chime in on this.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using SDN mobile
I stand by what I said, in previous games she was more blunt with ideas. I just wasn't getting that vibe from yesterday and earlier today. It's gotten better since then, but still has given me the same feels that other people have.

Ok I feel like pippy has been outspoken, just making different types of statements and logic. So, thanks for giving me a small reason to vote for you other than self preservation. Still rereading but wanted to chime in on this.

also, it's not really self preservation (if the latest lynch tally is correct) when I have 5 votes and you have 2...

Members don't see this ad :)
I stand by what I said, in previous games she was more blunt with ideas. I just wasn't getting that vibe from yesterday and earlier today. It's gotten better since then, but still has given me the same feels that other people have.
I can give you some blunt ideas about what I think of this, raf. Would that help change your mind? ;)

sent from ma fone

I can give you some blunt ideas about what I think of this, raf. Would that help change your mind? ;)

sent from ma fone
I mean, it'll help me feel like your play now is similar to how it was last game, but won't change that your early game play gave me feels.

sketchy but not sketchy enough... hedge.

sketchy but here's an excuse for why it might not be... hedge.

someone "on list," sketchy but interesting... half hedge.

not super sketchy but sketchy enough... hedge.

Nah, was most definitely a lame post. Not requiring you to change your vote, just put a little oompf into something haha.
Coming from "FB's the most wolfy read I have so far but I'm not voting for her yet," bit rich calling me hedging :p.

But ok. After rereading and with the updated Lynch tally I'll put my vote where my biggest feels are and

###unlynch raf###
###Lynch pippy###

This was pretty much along the lines of what i was going to say. I'm sticking with my lynch vote tonight but am definitely keeping an eye on Pippy. So far she's the only player (besides hyge) where I've questioned what she's been saying. Hyge could just be an honest mistake, but at this point I don't have enough reads on players to change my vote.

I still think it's stupid that people are taking what I have contributed in terms of game design speculation as a "mistake"...I was joining a conversation (a little late, apparently). It was a deduction based on thread comments (people complaining that games may be too wolf-heavy, mods are known to enjoy chaos roles). Also, there were a couple last-minute player additions, myself included. To me, it doesn't make sense to put in another wolf at the last second, but this is only my first WW and maybe I don't know enough about how mods like to design them.

Based on what I've read, Pippy seems a bit like a loose cannon. They aren't following the posts/content very well, and have strong opinions that they aren't backing up with logical evidence. We will see how much rope they need to hang themselves.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree that @Filly Bay 's comments have been off putting and seeming to be skirting the question. I really don't want a tie.'I personally haven't been getting wolf vibes from raf, but I'm gonna reread real quick and ISO raf. As of right now, filly's more of a threat than pippy, but I'm just gonna keep an eye on her- come back to pippy after

Unlincho pippy, lincho filly

I mean, it'll help me feel like your play now is similar to how it was last game, but won't change that your early game play gave me feels.
Ok, I guess that's fair. In my defense, though, people have thought I was sketchy early on in every game I've played thus far.

What can I say, I'm a late bloomer haha

sent from ma fone

Coming from "FB's the most wolfy read I have so far but I'm not voting for her yet," bit rich calling me hedging :p.

But ok. After rereading and with the updated Lynch tally I'll put my vote where my biggest feels are and

###unlynch raf###
###Lynch pippy###

A hedge I thoroughly explained using my normal early game metrics. I'm nothing if not predictable; I don't like to lynch people I like. You're thoroughly sketching me out and aren't lynched either. :p

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Raf (5) - Genny, LIS, Hyge, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (6) - WM, bjeh, 3M, STL, Pippy, cdo
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (2) - raf, amgoose
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends ~2.5 hours

@Filly Bay you're winning! (In a bad way)

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (6) - WM, bjeh, 3M, STL, Pippy, cdo
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (2) - raf, amgoose
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends ~2.5 hours

@Filly Bay you're winning! (In a bad way)
You can never win in a bad way!

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, I guess that's fair. In my defense, though, people have thought I was sketchy early on in every game I've played thus far.

What can I say, I'm a late bloomer haha

sent from ma fone
I want the blunt commentary. C'mon, this game in particular is supposed to be all about drama. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
A hedge I thoroughly explained using my normal early game metrics. I'm nothing if not predictable; I don't like to lynch people I like. You're thoroughly sketching me out and aren't lynched either. :p
All my hedges were also explained. You're starting to wig me out too. This is starting to feel like the one game recently where I was either neutral or village and had everyone reading me as sketchy. It's becoming frustrating.

All my hedges were also explained. You're starting to wig me out too. This is starting to feel like the one game recently where I was either neutral or village and had everyone reading me as sketchy. It's becoming frustrating.

Once you've been in this game long enough people read you as sketchy no matter what you are. :p

okie dokie crayak.

:mooning:

Based on what I've read, Pippy seems a bit like a loose cannon. They aren't following the posts/content very well, and have strong opinions that they aren't backing up with logical evidence. We will see how much rope they need to hang themselves.

Yo STL -- has anyone ever said before that I have strong opinions that aren't backed up with logical evidence?

sent from ma fone

I just told Kcough and stl my ability via pm. Hopefully one of them is around to confirm. I can prove it to one of them overnight. I'd rather not role reveal here unless its necessary.

I just told Kcough and stl my ability via pm. Hopefully one of them is around to confirm. I can prove it to one of them overnight. I'd rather not role reveal here unless its necessary.
It's sketchy, but I would give her a pass today.

******unlynch fb********

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
FB (5) - WM, bjeh, 3M, Pippy, cdo
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (2) - raf, amgoose
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

20/22 votes accounted for
Lynch ends ~2 hours

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (2) - raf, amgoose
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends ~2 hours

thank you for putting the "lynch ends" countdown. I never know what timezone we are playing off of

Reactions: 2 users
:beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver::beaver:
@Jilary you are the only one I do not have a vote for, please correct me if this is in error!
:chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken::chicken:
Sorry, I haven't really had a moment to check in today. I just read through like four pages. I'm not feeling the votes for raf, Pippy or kcough at this time. Kinda neutral an FB and would like to hear what pm partners have to say. Hynge's comment was weird mostly because it was from a new player. Personally I think 2 chaos is possible or chaos with a covert (wasn't that a thing in Peter Pan?) So of those with votes, that's the one I have the strongest feels for, especially since there wasn't much of a defense IMO.

Lynch hynge

Hahaha. I still don't think it was a necessarily wrong idea... he would have been a village lynch shortly. Having a blocking role basically damned him. The misstep last game was, I think, not making STL boost you to add another kill and take out Sporty the night her mislynch on Butts happened. But STL wasn't about to suggest that. :p

I really thought about asking him to...does that count? Haha

ability is sketchy, she put literally zero effort into defending on thread before role revealing, and that's worthwhile of a pass? :eyebrow:
For reasons I would give her a pass. I am not happy about it, but I would look elsewhere for today. If a seer could look into her tonight, that would be fantastic though.

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (2) - raf, amgoose
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends ~2 hours

your math is off here on raf ;)

Genny () -
kcough (1) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (2) - raf, amgoose
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends ~2 hours

Two things I'm noticing here. First there are two votes for kcough but only listed as having one vote and it says "20/22 voting" yet I was the only one listed as not voting. On my phone so it's a little difficult to compare the voting list to the roster, but I'm curious who is not voting but also possibly not expected to vote?

Two things I'm noticing here. First there are two votes for kcough but only listed as having one vote and it says "20/22 voting" yet I was the only one listed as not voting. On my phone so it's a little difficult to compare the voting list to the roster, but I'm curious who is not voting but also possibly not expected to vote?
I just took my vote off FB and they know I am here, so no tag

yo @WeimMama I know you're the lurk-y type but all the likes without posting much feels like compliments, and I have a rule about lynching people who compliment me. :p
For reasons I would give her a pass. I am not happy about it, but I would look elsewhere for today. If a seer could look into her tonight, that would be fantastic though.
For what it's worth, I agree with STL s assessment.

bleh. makes me want to lynch her more. sketch posts, no defence, sketch ability sent to two people who are currently on thread instead of one... don't like the feeling of it at all. But I'll chill.

Reactions: 4 users
Sorry, I haven't really had a moment to check in today. I just read through like four pages. I'm not feeling the votes for raf, Pippy or kcough at this time. Kinda neutral an FB and would like to hear what pm partners have to say. Hynge's comment was weird mostly because it was from a new player. Personally I think 2 chaos is possible or chaos with a covert (wasn't that a thing in Peter Pan?) So of those with votes, that's the one I have the strongest feels for, especially since there wasn't much of a defense IMO.

Lynch hynge
Really confused by this logic. You agree with Hyge that there could be more than one chaos role, so... you vote to lynch Hyge?

yo @WeimMama I know you're the lurk-y type but all the likes without posting much feels like compliments, and I have a rule about lynching people who compliment me. :p

No compliments in here, officer, I was just agreeing with this assessment of FB's secret role reveal:

ability is sketchy, she put literally zero effort into defending on thread before role revealing, and that's worthwhile of a pass? :eyebrow:

That's not why I originally voted for her but now that's basically why my vote likely won't be moving from her. Plus I'm feeling neutral from raf who seems to be the other one in the spotlight right now, sooo

bleh. makes me want to lynch her more. sketch posts, no defence, sketch ability sent to two people who are currently on thread instead of one... don't like the feeling of it at all. But I'll chill.

Yeah, honestly -- I didn't like that exchange at all. Plus now we're banking on a seer?

sent from ma fone

Genny () -
kcough (2) - AM, snowy
Cyndia (1) - Ny
STL () -
Raf (4) - Genny, LIS, Hyge, nohika
Bjeh (1) - Cyndia
LIS (1) - NSFW
amgoose (1) - VMH
Hyge (3) - raf, amgoose, Jil
Trilt () -
3M (1) - Trilt
Pippy (1) - KC
Snowy (1) - FB

Lynch ends ~1.5 hours

Thank you for the corrections everyone, that's why this is titled BABY MOD lynch tally ;)

I'm home now. Wasn't sure if I would be before deadline which is why I quickly pmd the two group mates who had already sent me messages when I had a free moment. I pmd both in case one was a wolf since that would not help much but I honestly haven't had any sketch feelings for either of them. Not sure what else to really say since it's day 1 and we haven't even had a night cycle or even mayor vote yet. My rxn to Bjeh was because I'm over getting worked up when people think I'm sketch just because I'm busy. I think that's silly esp for day 1.

Really confused by this logic. You agree with Hyge that there could be more than one chaos role, so... you vote to lynch Hyge?
I find hynge's comment sketchy because s/he is a new player and therefore wouldn't have knowledge of back games played or run by PBC that others players have.