Question about Temple ACMS grade criteria

Started by pritomd
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pritomd

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On their website, I read that they look for a B average, but then a 3.3 GPA. At my school, a B average translates to a 3.0 GPA. Which one is it?! Which will Temple look for more?
 
Generally all transcripts should provide the entire scale of the GPA (which would include info that B=3.0 at your institution). Check to see if it is on your transcript. I would submit it anyway and bring attention to Temple that your school scales your grades differently. I would imagine that it shouldn't have any drastic effect on your application.
 
Thanks for the info.

I'm still not sure if they are looking for a B average (which would translate to a 3.0 average at my school), or a 3.3 average, as both are stated on their website for ACMS.