Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't believe you are up this late.
my sleep cycle has been a mess... i don't know what is up with me 😀
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I can't believe you are up this late.
I was going to go to bed early, but I had a friend over who needs company right now, so I couldn't just kick the person out.
my sleep cycle has been a mess... i don't know what is up with me 😀
So, I figure I might as well pad tonight to make up for my potential absence through the week.
aww, aren't you a sweetheart.. AND you gave me the new page
I did?
ooh... you are pre-padding 😉 strong work![]()
Oh, did I give shopping details / details of my accomplishments yesterday?
I really liked the place that he was bashing. I didn't know what to say. It was pretty offensive. I kept pretty quiet for the rest of the dinner. I ordered a beer.
That's a great story! I have to admit, I'm suspicious that I might know where you were. If so, it was a bad but not unpredictable night for those residents.... Hmmm. hard24get you interviewed here? did you see me? huh? huh? I hope you were treated nice! 😀
ooh... i think h24g is studying/taking her boards soon...
GOOD LUCK!!!!!![]()
although, I highly doubt you will need it... you are awesome👍
And do we really have to take the oozie diagnostic approach avocated in the First aid book? I can't see myself ordering SPEP for someone with neuropathy and NO other symptoms, etc.
thanks for the vote of confidence, Ms. Boards rocker 😎
ahhh...no
it's really hard to FAIL this test... you have to not speak english AND be a complete arse

And I have to do this AGAIN for my school. I hate it. I wish I had done my school's test earlier so I wouldn't fail the expensive one 🙁
everytime I sat down to write my note, I remember something I forgot to do or ask 🙁
i just bought PEER VII!!! i'm so excited, I can't wait to get it....
aww babe... everyone feels like they failed when they walk out of that test...
h24g should be getting her 2-year stamp pretty soon
then how come everyone says it's a "cakewalk" and a "joke"? 😕
maybe that will cheer me up
then how come everyone says it's a "cakewalk" and a "joke"? 😕
sleepy needs to come back. then all of us would be on here at once.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.