Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

Started by EM2BE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

So, I figure I might as well pad tonight to make up for my potential absence through the week.
 
I was going to go to bed early, but I had a friend over who needs company right now, so I couldn't just kick the person out.

aww, aren't you a sweetheart.. AND you gave me the new page
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i have a bad case of insomnia... i've been tossing and turning and i can't seem to fall asleep.
 
the problem is, I'm on vacation, so it's not because of weird shift work that my sleep's gone funky
 
ooh... i think h24g is studying/taking her boards soon...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!:luck:
 
although, I highly doubt you will need it... you are awesome👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I really liked the place that he was bashing. I didn't know what to say. It was pretty offensive. I kept pretty quiet for the rest of the dinner. I ordered a beer.

:laugh: That's a great story! I have to admit, I'm suspicious that I might know where you were. If so, it was a bad but not unpredictable night for those residents.... :meanie: PM me
 
Hmmm. hard24get you interviewed here? did you see me? huh? huh? I hope you were treated nice! 😀

I canceled. 🙁 Hubby was pretty resistant to living in NY (even though it's his favorite city) and I didn't want to tempt myself or take up another applicant's spot 🙁
 
for some reason I'm anxious about the CS test. Standardized patients creep me out.
 
And do we really have to take the oozie diagnostic approach avocated in the First aid book? I can't see myself ordering SPEP for someone with neuropathy and NO other symptoms, etc.
 
thanks for the vote of confidence, Ms. Boards rocker 😎

im a good judge of character, what can i say 😉

btw, CS is a peice of cake... don't worry about it... the patients are terrible actors though... remember, wash hands, ask about smoking, and drape 😀
 
The other thread is almost caught up, so I figured I'd give this one a bump.
 
it's really hard to FAIL this test... you have to not speak english AND be a complete arse

$hit, I think I failed! 🙁:scared:

I spoke english and washed my hands and was nice, and that was about it. I got nervous and forgot key stuff, like preg hx in bleeding woman, smoking in someone with cough, and meds in someone with presyncope 😱
 
everytime I sat down to write my note, I remember something I forgot to do or ask 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And I have to do this AGAIN for my school. I hate it. I wish I had done my school's test earlier so I wouldn't fail the expensive one 🙁
 
And I have to do this AGAIN for my school. I hate it. I wish I had done my school's test earlier so I wouldn't fail the expensive one 🙁

aww babe... everyone feels like they failed when they walk out of that test... hopefully you did well
 
i just bought PEER VII!!! i'm so excited, I can't wait to get it....
 
it's okay...I completely understand the clinical part of diabetes, yet still listening to a lecture about it just in case I missed something. I feel like I am wasting my time
 
Getting close to a new page and we may have to fight for it for the first time in a long time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So sad...I sped this prof's lecture up to 2x speed, and it sounds like the normal speed a person would talk. (maybe just barely a little faster than normal, but sounds like some faster talkers)
 
then how come everyone says it's a "cakewalk" and a "joke"? 😕

because you remember how CRAPPY you thought you did, and when you get the pass, you realize how bad you can do and still pass