Rearview Mirror: Ectopic should create the thread after this

Started by EM2BE
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
7TH_MARINE_REG_INSIG.JPG


A salute to the armed forces. Thanks for what you do 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It is past midnight on the east coast!! D-day is here!! All programs can now see the MSPE!!
 
Welcome back! Where did you disappear to? Did you disappear with IatrosB?
 
I hate my messed up schedule. I wish I could get back into the go to bed around 11, get up at 7 or 8 schedule.
 
I guess those days are long gone though. Oh well. Maybe next summer/year before school starts...
 
Lectures aren't up yet and I don't feel like studying and waiting for this email thing is killing me.
 
Probably time to refresh again. It's been almost a full 2 minutes. Even though I'm pretty sure the email won't come until 5pm their time...6 pm my time. 3 more hours to wait for an email that may not come.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, but it's good news if it doesn't come. Every time I refresh and there's a new email, my heart drops a little bit until I see what it is.
 
Probably time to refresh again. It's been almost a full 2 minutes. Even though I'm pretty sure the email won't come until 5pm their time...6 pm my time. 3 more hours to wait for an email that may not come.

you sound like a fourth year med student!!
 
According to my email, I made it around 10 minutes before refreshing. The bf needs to come back so that I have another distractor.
 
According to my email, I made it around 10 minutes before refreshing. The bf needs to come back so that I have another distractor.

I've decided to watch another episode of ER to distract myself... someone gave me the season three box set as a present and i've decided to rewatch it now for entertainment
 
According to my email, I made it around 10 minutes before refreshing. The bf needs to come back so that I have another distractor.

I'm impressed... that's better than anything i can come up with... although i did go an hour and ten minutes... of course i was in the gym working out!
 
I'm impressed... that's better than anything i can come up with... although i did go an hour and ten minutes... of course i was in the gym working out!

I'm reading other threads I didn't think I would have the time to open. Another way to be distracted. Maybe I should visit the lounge to see what trashy topics they have come up with lately.:laugh:
 
I'm reading other threads I didn't think I would have the time to open. Another way to be distracted. Maybe I should visit the lounge to see what trashy topics they have come up with lately.:laugh:

never been to the lounge.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
very impressed... do your fingers itch?

I meant that amount of time left, not amount of time without refreshing. Getting bits of info about an exam next week too, so I can use that as an excuse for checking the email so often. 😛
 
I meant that amount of time left, not amount of time without refreshing. Getting bits of info about an exam next week too, so I can use that as an excuse for checking the email so often. 😛

it's going to be a LONG weekend... been a long week
 
it's going to be a LONG weekend... been a long week

I'm sure. My weekend will be too short (have to leave the bf again on Monday morning), so I won't complain if it is a long weekend. And yes, it's been a really long week.
 
I need to get away from the computer... it's really not healthy.. i hope you have a nice weekend!
 
I really can't believe no one posted yesterday or today. Very sad peeps...very sad.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My Harbor interview has triggered fantasies about going home, living near my family. Seems too good to be true. 🙁