-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
SDN is full of WWolves
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
************************
Annnnd now I'm bored
************************
Snoochie booches!
Snoochie booches!
***************************
😆 I don't know why I thought that was so funny
I'm just going to PM SOV a ton

**************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Snoochie booches!
*******************************************************************
😍 Jay & Silent Bob!!!!!
*******************************************************************
***********
***********
***********
Nah. Figure it out. Give me a real name.hmmm. Must consult the rule book. Not sure.
The only clarification I will make is the player is someone who has posted on this thread (i.e. it is not Fonz or Nutmeg, or some other completely random person).
Lynch votes received
t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)
wldlf 2 (CFC, Jam)
5.5 hours to deadline.
waffle-o-meter: 0
Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones
)
wldlf
Abber
PJ
T70s
?? player
As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).
FYI, the ghosts are doing very well in their voting. 😉
t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)
wldlf 2 (CFC, Jam)
5.5 hours to deadline.
waffle-o-meter: 0
Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones
)wldlf
Abber
PJ
T70s
?? player
As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).
FYI, the ghosts are doing very well in their voting. 😉
Last edited:
What about the location of the crystal zephyrs! Do they not tell the spirits who to charge?
FYI, the ghosts are doing very well in their voting. 😉
***********
if you include it in write-up after saying this... 😏
***********
Lynch votes received
t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)
wldlf 2 (CFC, Jam)
7.5 hours to deadline.
waffle-o-meter: 0
Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones)
wldlf
Abber
PJ
T70s
?? player
As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).
FYI, the ghosts are doing very well in their voting. 😉
****************
Yay!
And I think he means we are actually voting. Vs the live folk who are so wishy washy and gullible and ...
I digress.
********^*******
Devyn is the best vet to animals.
as much as it pains me 😱
lynch Devyn
drinking to Devyn
(yes I know this makes me look like a loon)
ok now Im really curious who this person is...Nah. Figure it out. Give me a real name.
The only clarification I will make is the player is someone who has posted on this thread (i.e. it is not Fonz or Nutmeg, or some other completely random person).
as much as it pains me 😱
lynch Devyn
drinking to Devyn
(yes I know this makes me look like a loon)
Lynch votes received
t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)
wldlf 2 (CFC, Jam)
devyn 1 (t70s)
5.0 hours to deadline.
waffle-o-meter: 0
Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones
)
wldlf
Abber
PJ
?? player
As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).
FYI, the ghosts are doing very well in their voting. 😉
t70s 1 (EC)
PJ 1 (dandy18)
wldlf 2 (CFC, Jam)
devyn 1 (t70s)
5.0 hours to deadline.
waffle-o-meter: 0
Quorum call: (fyi no silenced players today - just dead ones
)wldlf
Abber
PJ
?? player
As an extra service to the ghosts... I am willing to compile a behind-the-scenes vote of who the ghosts think should be lynched (wolves NOT invited). Send me your PMs, I will compile and PM results sometime later. Just for fun (and maybe to include in the write-up if appropriate).
FYI, the ghosts are doing very well in their voting. 😉
*************************
Oh yes. Working. mmhmm lol
*********************
Oh yes. Working. mmhmm lol
*********************
wait, what's the point of lynching the mystery player? Does the mystery player count as a wolf? Do we need to lynch her to win the game, or can we win just by lynching all of the wolves?
Because I still think heylodeb is the mystery player since she posted without stars, but I think we should probably be lynching wolves or they'll just pick us off one by one at night while we try finding the mystery player...
Because I still think heylodeb is the mystery player since she posted without stars, but I think we should probably be lynching wolves or they'll just pick us off one by one at night while we try finding the mystery player...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Devyn is the best vet to animals.
ok now Im really curious who this person is...
as much as it pains me 😱
lynch Devyn
drinking to Devyn(yes I know this makes me look like a loon)
![]()
I don't get it...I thought you loved devyn? Interesting thought though. Do we waste a lynch if we guess the wrong mystery player?
with short breaks. 😛*************************
Oh yes. Working. mmhmm lol
*********************
No. The 2nd most votes will be lynched. (if the person with most votes is not a player in the game)I don't get it...I thought you loved devyn? Interesting thought though. Do we waste a lynch if we guess the wrong mystery player?
Last edited:
PARANOID CONSPIRACY ALERT:
It's starting to look like cfc and t70 are the remaining wolves.
It's starting to look like cfc and t70 are the remaining wolves.
PARANOID CONSPIRACY ALERT:
It's starting to look like cfc and t70 are the remaining wolves.
Deploy the candlewax! The bees made it marshmallow flavored...mmm.
PARANOID CONSPIRACY ALERT:
It's starting to look like cfc and t70 are the remaining wolves.
Why says you so?
Why says you so?
Not that I think anyone should be listening to me ramble! But here's why:
1. You say you're a villager now that dyachei's dead. Sounds weird.
2. You lynch wld for being quiet, when lynching quiet people usually doesn't work (I hear).
3. You say we might as well get rid of a useless player, when numbers are getting low, which could be interpreted as wolf nonchalance at losing another villager.
4you then enter into some slight disagreement with t70 at a time in the game when any remaining wolves will probably try to maintain distance from each other so that at least one will make it to the end of the game.
But again, don't take this too seriously, because I could probably come up with at least as many reasons why you're a villager.
But apparently, when people stop posting on the thread I start posting without filtering my crazy paranoia!
You want to lynch society???
I kid, I kid. I
know you can't post anything that makes sense, but have you seen holy musical b@man? Post any emoticon in your next rambling to signal yes...
Driving for an hour and a half back to Davis. Will be more involved once I get there. I'm a little angsty today...I'm still annoyed that everyone lynched TW.
..i'm still annoyed that everyone lynched tw.
******************
🙁
******************
Driving for an hour and a half back to Davis. Will be more involved once I get there. I'm a little angsty today...I'm still annoyed that everyone lynched TW.
Have a safe drive!
I see you, pj! Cast your vote!😀
Lynch CFC because it is suspicious she is trying to lynch me for being quiet. She hasn't ever PMed me since Abney died.
wait, what's the point of lynching the mystery player? Does the mystery player count as a wolf? Do we need to lynch her to win the game, or can we win just by lynching all of the wolves?
Because I still think heylodeb is the mystery player since she posted without stars, but I think we should probably be lynching wolves or they'll just pick us off one by one at night while we try finding the mystery player...
MNPP (Mysterious Non-Player Player) has been described as a troll, so I would think it would be a good idea to get rid of them. Heylodeb is not our MNPP. IPB tried to silence her and was told that she's not a player in this game.
Devyn's still my top pick based on her being one of the top posters in this thread yet nominally not being a player here. Only problem with that theory is that she was playing in the other game, but she's posted so much...second choice is Nordicat, who wasn't in the other game and posted more than 10 times in here.
By the way, if you think CFC and t70s are the remaining wolves, why are you voting for someone who isn't either of them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I see you, pj! Cast your vote!😀
I'm catching up, will vote soon
Lynch CFC because it is suspicious she is trying to lynch me for being quiet. She hasn't ever PMed me since Abney died.
wld, you might have a better chance of surviving if you voted for someone who already has some votes.
Er, a vote. Looks like you're the only one with 2.
wld, you might have a better chance of surviving if you voted for someone who already has some votes.
True unlynch CFC, lynch T70s
*****************************************
FYI, I was definitely in the WWildlife game. Thanks for noticing!
************************************
equineconstant26 said:Devyn's still my top pick based on her being one of the top posters in this thread yet nominally not being a player here. Only problem with that theory is that she was playing in the other game, but she's posted so much...second choice is Nordicat, who wasn't in the other game and posted more than 10 times in here.
FYI, I was definitely in the WWildlife game. Thanks for noticing!
************************************
**************
Well, I promised myself that I would not stay up late again tonight. So I am going to bed. I shall see the results of the ghost decision tomorrow morning, because ghosts are way cooler than the living. 😎
**************
Well, I promised myself that I would not stay up late again tonight. So I am going to bed. I shall see the results of the ghost decision tomorrow morning, because ghosts are way cooler than the living. 😎
**************
MNPP (Mysterious Non-Player Player) has been described as a troll, so I would think it would be a good idea to get rid of them. Heylodeb is not our MNPP. IPB tried to silence her and was told that she's not a player in this game.
Devyn's still my top pick based on her being one of the top posters in this thread yet nominally not being a player here. Only problem with that theory is that she was playing in the other game, but she's posted so much...second choice is Nordicat, who wasn't in the other game and posted more than 10 times in here.
By the way, if you think CFC and t70s are the remaining wolves, why are you voting for someone who isn't either of them?
Because a lot of my alternate theories involve pj...
Er, a vote. Looks like you're the only one with 2.
Wld actually has 3 votes...
lynch CFC
Lets get rid of chaos's assistant instead of voting to lynch people based on participation
Lets get rid of chaos's assistant instead of voting to lynch people based on participation
*****************************************
FYI, I was definitely in the WWildlife game. Thanks for noticing!
************************************
Whoops, you're in the wrong column on my spreadsheet. Sorry nordicat!
*********unlynch pj, lynch t70*********
**************************
Dang! I'm suspicious even when I'm not playing??? 😛 this made me laugh out loud on an extremely crummy day- so thanks for that! 😉 (haven't read 3/4 of the thread but just started catching up from vacation. Looks confusing for sure.....Go Team!
*************************
not[/I] our MNPP. IPB tried to silence her and was told that she's not a player in this game.
Dang! I'm suspicious even when I'm not playing??? 😛 this made me laugh out loud on an extremely crummy day- so thanks for that! 😉 (haven't read 3/4 of the thread but just started catching up from vacation. Looks confusing for sure.....Go Team!
*************************
Driving for an hour and a half back to Davis. Will be more involved once I get there. I'm a little angsty today...I'm still annoyed that everyone lynched TW.
************
I'm annoyed too!
*************
********************************
I've only been following along because we were told it would be a good idea to pay attention to both games, ours ended very quickly, and now I'm hooked & wanna know what happens over here!

*********************************
Quite fine 😛 no worries!Whoops, you're in the wrong column on my spreadsheet. Sorry nordicat!
I've only been following along because we were told it would be a good idea to pay attention to both games, ours ended very quickly, and now I'm hooked & wanna know what happens over here!

*********************************
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch votes received
t70s 3 (EC, wldlf, dandy18)
PJ 0 ()
wldlf 3 (CFC, Jam, abber)
devyn 1 (t70s)
CFC 1 (PJ)
3.0 hours to deadline.
waffle-o-meter: 2
Quorum call:
?? player
All the votes that are likely to be cast, have been cast.
I will give a few minutes for last minute waffles... then I am closing day.
t70s 3 (EC, wldlf, dandy18)
PJ 0 ()
wldlf 3 (CFC, Jam, abber)
devyn 1 (t70s)
CFC 1 (PJ)
3.0 hours to deadline.
waffle-o-meter: 2
Quorum call:
?? player
All the votes that are likely to be cast, have been cast.
I will give a few minutes for last minute waffles... then I am closing day.
ps - don't worry. It is NOT a tie.
Devyn Rocks
whoa, unlynch Devyn
lynch wldlf
self preservation
(drinking to Devyn)
whoa, unlynch Devyn
lynch wldlf
self preservation
(drinking to Devyn)
ps - don't worry. It is NOT a tie.
*********
Yeah. No LEADER to break it
**********
Devyn Rocks
whoa, unlynch Devyn
lynch wldlf
self preservation
(drinking to Devyn)
I think you're a little late there.
Similar threads
L
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 1K
L
E
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 2K