Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't bring myself to do it. If we win y'all can make fun of me forever....

I am sitting here trying to find someone to justify lynching...

Heylo...LIS... Jam.... Heylo... LIS... Jam..... 1 out of 3.

Seriously? I was blocked (two ways) last night - and a death still happened.
Heylodeb claims to have investigated and cleared me last night.

And I'm still on your list? Get flippin' real, SOV.

Members don't see this ad.

Official Vote Tally:

DVMDream - 5
(heylodeb, LIS, Jam, DVMD, SOV)

All votes are in. Voting is closed, results pending.

Members don't see this ad :)

plurality! plurality! plurality!

:corny:

Seriously? I was blocked (two ways) last night - and a death still happened.
Heylodeb claims to have investigated and cleared me last night.

And I'm still on your list? Get flippin' real, SOV.
If there is only one wolf, then I agree, but with 2 wolves possible, I can't believe anyone's claim of blockage.

If the game isn't over after this vote, THEN I will believe you!
And if it is over after this vote, I will find out anyway:laugh:

The remaining officers quickly came to the unanimous conclusion that DVMD must be the last criminal among the Yarders. Poor DVMD had been blackmailed and was unable to speak in her own defense before all the votes were in.

You have lynched DVMDream, otherwise known as Louise Mortimer, a Yarder.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 4 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow - Kitty Riley, the convert who was D.I. Gregson
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS - Irene Adler, the Woman
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist - Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal
2. DVMDream - Louise Mortimer
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika - Jefferson Hope, the cabbie
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt - Sherlock Holmes, the consulting detective
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn - Soo Lin Yao
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl - Mrs. Hudson, the landlady
2. kakurubird - Dr. Stapleton
3. Jamr0ckin
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab - General Shan, the smuggler
3. holdonhope - Sarah Sawyer
4. ksmi117 - Jennifer Wilson

It is now Night 12. Please PM with your night actions. Night closes at 8 pm CDT or when all PMs have been received.

If there is only one wolf, then I agree, but with 2 wolves possible, I can't believe anyone's claim of blockage.

If the game isn't over after this vote, THEN I will believe you!
And if it is over after this vote, I will find out anyway:laugh:

Well. We know that there's only one wolf left (now), because it's 4 people, which would mean the wolves won if there were two of them.

I'm literally planning to RNG my lynch vote if I survive the night. Which I hope not to.

One of you is very, very good. :confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Members don't see this ad :)
I have to admit, part of me (the ego... and it is a huge part of me) is happy it wasn't DVMD.

I'm mostly annoyed. The final bit that pushed me over the edge to voting for her was the "certainty" bit about me and Kismet. Since I know that's 100% wrong ...

I wish people would be more careful about distinguishing when they "suspect" something versus when they "know" something. To me, "certainty" means you KNOW.

Ah well. Semantics, I guess.

Ok. So there's three of us with one wolf. One of us dies tonight, making it two of us. That means we either win or lose at the lynch tomorrow, right?

Ok. So there's three of us with one wolf. One of us dies tonight, making it two of us. That means we either win or lose at the lynch tomorrow, right?
Assuming someone does die, that's correct.

Edit - Clarification: I feel that it's not interfering to say this because if there were two wolves left, the game would have just ended. Thus, everyone involved already realizes there is only one left. :)

holy banana pants. Went to take a shower and was really hoping for better news than this. welp. :confused:

Haha! Fooled again!

Go wolfie go!!

This is what I have got:

1) I don't see how LIS can be the wolf. DVMD is cleared thru death, she did fog him according to her message to me and on the thread, so he could not have done the kill as there was only one wolf.

2) Heylo said she was blocked on the night 10 which made me think she couldn't be the wolf. But she said kakuru said she was the blocker, but Kakuru never said that (never denied it but easily lost in all the nonsense going on). I have never even see Heylo be cleared by someone legitimate. She is a potential wolf to me.

3) Jam resurrected sherlock and sherlock was resurrected as good. But that was night 8. If there were a conversion possible, then night 9 before TW was lynched would be a good time to convert Jam. She had real "cred" at that time.

So if we are looking for an original wolf, I say heylo, if we are looking for a converted wolf I say Jam.

Unfortunately if LIS is killed (as expected since he is only truly believable character) then that is what we are left with.

Withholding my final decision until results.

Kakuru did admit to blocking me. Now I gotta find it. *sigh*

I did use the Browning on heylo and she said she had no actions, but there was also still a death (which had to have been a wolf kill), so not really suspicious of her unless there are two wolves left.

tada.

This is what I have got:

1) I don't see how LIS can be the wolf. DVMD is cleared thru death, she did fog him according to her message to me and on the thread, so he could not have done the kill as there was only one wolf.

2) Heylo said she was blocked on the night 10 which made me think she couldn't be the wolf. But she said kakuru said she was the blocker, but Kakuru never said that (never denied it but easily lost in all the nonsense going on). I have never even see Heylo be cleared by someone legitimate. She is a potential wolf to me.

3) Jam resurrected sherlock and sherlock was resurrected as good. But that was night 8. If there were a conversion possible, then night 9 before TW was lynched would be a good time to convert Jam. She had real "cred" at that time.

So if we are looking for an original wolf, I say heylo, if we are looking for a converted wolf I say Jam.

Unfortunately if LIS is killed (as expected since he is only truly believable character) then that is what we are left with.

Withholding my final decision until results.

Remind me again what clears you? Other than outing some wolves and your own say-so?

I'll wait a bit longer to see if Head Officer Sheeps has anything he'd like to do tonight, and then close it out.

Remind me again what clears you? Other than outing some wolves and your own say-so?

I led the charge on the 4 straight wolves when I had the magnifier. If I was a wolf I just wouldn't tell anyone I had it rather than be killing teammates.

Other than that? Nothing...

But I have more dirt on Heylodeb that I had forgotten from way earlier in the game.

1) Dandelion, a noob with no power was killed early. Seems pretty ridiculous move for the wolves. But Dandelion was suspicious of Heylodeb in her group and heylodeb was almost lynched right before dandelion was killed. The trail was thrown on zany after that info came out and suddenly heylodeb wasn't questioned.

2) Devyn was suspicious of her playing like when she was a wolf earlier (or something like that).

3) There was that whole Heylodeb saw Dyachei and then Dyachei was killed.

That is a lot of dirt that got swept under the rug.

After the unfortunate loss of DVMD, the night seemed to zoom by. SOV, heylodeb, and LIS awoke to find that not only had all of their items had vanished in the night, but Jam’s lifeless corpse was splayed across the large table around which they’d first awoken on the estate, a dagger in her heart. The remaining three officers eyed each other suspiciously; they knew this was their last chance to out the final criminal member of the Organization. Head Officer Sheeps just looked at them sadly and commented, “Nah, you're on your own now.”

Jamr0ckin, otherwise known as Molly Hooper, the one who doesn’t count, a Yarder, has died! She was overlooked by many and was able to bring back Sherlock once after he was killed.

Not including Head Officer Sheeps, 3 players remain:
Pink Division
1. TigerWillow - Kitty Riley, the convert who was D.I. Gregson
2. PetPony - John Watson, the army doctor
3. SnS - Irene Adler, the Woman
4. zanydogz - Seb Wilkes

Banker Division
1. krist - Jim Moriarty, the consulting criminal
2. DVMDream - Louise Mortimer
3. SOV
4. CorporateFatCat - Angelo

Game Division
1. nohika - Jefferson Hope, the cabbie
2. heylodeb
3. wldlfstdnt - Sherlock Holmes, the consulting detective
4. Abney - Mike Stamford

Scandal Division
1. LIS
2. dyachei - Greg Lestrade, the Detective Inspector
3. devyn - Soo Lin Yao
4. abbercadaver - Sebastian Moran, the sniper

Hounds Division
1. orcagirl - Mrs. Hudson, the landlady
2. kakurubird - Dr. Stapleton
3. Jamr0ckin - Molly Hooper, the one who doesn't count
4. wildcatj - Andrew West

Reichenbach Division
1. Dandelion18 - D.I. Dimmock
2. Philliab - General Shan, the smuggler
3. holdonhope - Sarah Sawyer
4. ksmi117 - Jennifer Wilson

It is now Day 13. Please vote for one player to lynch. Day closes when all votes are cast and someone has 2 votes.

So. Either LIS can evade investigation or SOV is a dang gutsy wolf. I'm going with LIS.

Lynch LIS

Let's get this done, folks!

Tie it up! Let TW choose!!!

No, it's really not like that. It's like saying "Did anyone clear you somewhere along the way that you can point me to?"

Nice Olympian effort, though.
I don't know if I was investigated, but I know DVMD knew my role, and I was upfront that I was a yarder with no role from day 1. Of course, there is no one left to vouch for any of us is there?

I don't know if I was investigated, but I know DVMD knew my role, and I was upfront that I was a yarder with no role from day 1. Of course, there is no one left to vouch for any of us is there?

Well, heylodeb just vouched for me a night ago. But now she's trying to argue that I might be able to avoid investigation. So apparently she can't make up her mind about me.

Oh hell's bells.

Um. Mods... hypothetically, if I vote for SOV, how do we break the little menage a trois we have going here?
You keep arguing until someone changes their vote. I'm not letting mod RNG decide the end of the game!

Oh hell's bells.

Um. Mods... hypothetically, if I vote for SOV, how do we break the little menage a trois we have going here?

I'll change my vote to SOV if you want to vote for him. It could seriously be either of you.

Well, heylodeb just vouched for me a night ago. But now she's trying to argue that I might be able to avoid investigation. So apparently she can't make up her mind about me.

I vouched for you based on your name - which could be false.....and SOV has at least helped kill a hella bunch of wolves. I'm not changing my vote. never mind. :D

7a7a1542becb7949bb51960c8e00e8fc281c9ce5_m.gif