Sherlock WW Official Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'll change my vote to SOV if you want to vote for him. It could seriously be either of you.
I'm sure you will. Anyone but you works.SMH

Members don't see this ad.

C'mon, SOV - your gut tells you that I'm not a wolf. Change your vote, dude.

popcorn_yes.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Dammit. It's a toss up for me.

lynch heylodeb

SOV, if you played us it was masterfully done and you deserve the win.

True Story! Mad props if he is the wollf!

The one who doesn't count.... :mad:
Told you I wasn't a wolf!
Come on villagers!
Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Well, at least I fought for the yarders to the bitter end. Good game, modgods!!

Members don't see this ad :)
*sigh*
good job wolfy - whichever one you are. :mad:

Seriously. You are on my poop list most of all!!!!!

Sorry, the wolves could have pmed me for help and I would have. Only a very few people pmed me so I helped them. Also I felt bad that the villagers were getting crushed at the beginning of the game.

well I knew...... but I had help

Sorry, the wolves could have pmed me for help and I would have. Only a very few people pmed me so I helped them. Also I felt bad that the villagers were getting crushed at the beginning of the game.
You were the deciding factor in the villagers victory.

Really, you would help wolves? Wow, what kind of corrupt politician are you?

I wonder how many of those peanut gallery comments "oooo, I know who the wolf is" really knew? My guess is not a lot or none.

This game was HARD!

In my second death, IPB and I have interesting conversations.

This was so funny in the end. :smuggrin:

Yeah. That's why insider trading is so profitable. Easy to win when you know the results ahead of time.

hmmmm.... I should have started sharing my info and charging.... :smuggrin:

too bad dead people can't talk..... :(

You were the deciding factor in the villagers victory.

Really, you would help wolves? Wow, what kind of corrupt politician are you?

I never said I was on the villagers side. My role was to even out the playing field and make the game last as long as possible, I was more or less neutral but no one really pmed me but you and the villagers were losing for a long time.:) I'll admit that the info about number of groups with 0 wolves was a lot more helpful than I intended it to be to the villagers.

I never said I was on the villagers side. My role was to even out the playing field and make the game last as long as possible, I was more or less neutral but no one really pmed me but you and the villagers were losing for a long time.:) I'll admit that the info about number of groups with 0 wolves was a lot more helpful than I intended it to be to the villagers.

Too helpful. It was my death sentence. Someone was going to investigate me again sooner or later. So I offed SnS lol

Bought me a couple of days

No kidding. I will admit to being a bit angry about that. :cool:

Devyn - I freaking love the MEME's. I need to figure out how to find those things.

No kidding. I will admit to being a bit angry about that. :cool:

well, you still won in the end so you can't be that angry!

You were lucky you were not in the lounge game with the statistician.... was the death of the wolves...

And what I was worried about, sheep, is that you were like nutmeg and would descend in the game and say "TW just asked me this!!! Definite wolf! Lynch!

hurry up IPB

tumblr_m7sc78SLO91rrhz69.gif

And I REALLY can't believe the way this game is going lol

Obvi none are wolves and this is just an exercise

this is me laughing at LIS's expense

tumblr_m7s6crejtn1qiq5w9.gif

And what I was worried about, sheep, is that you were like nutmeg and would descend in the game and say "TW just asked me this!!! Definite wolf! Lynch!

I couldn't reveal roles or vote but I knew quite a bit and I know how this is going to end. If the wolves would have asked for help I might have helped them since I could also moves items around to certain people which is what I was doing "behind the scenes".

I couldn't reveal roles or vote but I knew quite a bit and I know how this is going to end. If the wolves would have asked for help I might have helped them since I could also moves items around to certain people which is what I was doing "behind the scenes".

:eek: