You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Smash Bros WW Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
What the what now?Unlynch bryndy
I need to be alone with my thoughts for a while.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait a second, you don't like ties!Can one more person unlynch bryndi so we can get a 3 way up in here?
{Fox mccloud comic con promotional poster}
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And yet never voted for her? And was convinced PBC was a bus? Perhaps she was the one creating a bus? And now she's not even voting Bryndi anymore...@Animal Midwife @Crayola227 @Miranda Senft @CoffeeQuestionMark @SARdoghandler @MixedAnimals77
Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of the person who just took out a wolf?
@Stagg737 @DVMDream @kcoughli @Skimble @bryndiana.jones
Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of someone who’d been vocal about PBC being a wolf?
Still trying to decide where to go with my life...@Animal Midwife @Crayola227 @Miranda Senft @CoffeeQuestionMark @SARdoghandler @MixedAnimals77
Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of the person who just took out a wolf?
@Stagg737 @DVMDream @kcoughli @Skimble @bryndiana.jones
Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of someone who’d been vocal about PBC being a wolf?
Are you for real right now? Did you get converted N1???Unlynch bryndy
I need to be alone with my thoughts for a while.
Or converted now?Are you for real right now? Did you get converted N1???
And I always think you're as sketch as I make it seem like I think you are!Wait a second, you don't like ties!
You know I sometimes like ties when they are effective. I don't like pointless ties, or ties in small games, or ties in end game (when they would not result in taking out a wolf with me, or something). None of those conditions apply here. A tie like this is more than ok with me.
{Fox McCloud image Fox McCloud image Fox McCloud image}
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I need more exclamation marks with my tongue in cheek statements!!!!And I always think you're as sketch as I make it seem like I think you are!
You know I sometimes like ties when they are effective. I don't like pointless ties, or ties in small games, or ties in end game. None of those conditions apply here. A tie like this is more than ok with me.
{Fox McCloud image Fox McCloud image Fox McCloud image}
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Are you for real right now? Did you get converted N1???
Ah come on guys, that's not even a little bit a wolfy moveOr converted now?
No, I've come this far. I have to finish what I've started.
Lynch bryndy
Lynch bryndy
No but there are reasons why I'm really confused by that move.Ah come on guys, that's not even a little bit a wolfy move
More exclamation points always lead to a clearer tone!!!!!??!??I need more exclamation marks with my tongue in cheek statements!!!!
No but seriously, I feel like there is not a huge risk of us losing 3 villagers in this tie. So I am currently pro-tie.
I kind of want to throttle you. Gently. For a long time.No, I've come this far. I have to finish what I've started.
Lynch bryndy
We don't have a while. You're going to cause a panic 😛
I'm already panicking so that train left the station.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like that was the most village thing AM has done all dayNo but there are reasons why I'm really confused by that move.
Edit: and now she ruined it
lynch bryndi
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm always pro-tie, but kaydubs is around and she might murder us all
What the what now?
I wrote what I meant.
And yet never voted for her? And was convinced PBC was a bus? Perhaps she was the one creating a bus? And now she's not even voting Bryndi anymore...
So I hard bussed two wolves?
At least someone is still afraid.I'm always pro-tie, but kaydubs is around and she might murder us all
No but I'm sure tie creator will pry die. No thanks.More exclamation points always lead to a clearer tone!!!!!??!??
No but seriously, I feel like there is not a huge risk of us losing 3 villagers in this tie. So I am currently pro-tie.
Are you for real right now? Did you get converted N1???
yeah
lynch bryndi
Why?
Eh I'll volunteer as tribute if we can make that workNo but I'm sure tie creator will pry die. No thanks.
I also don't think there will actually be multiple death ties in this game given the source material, but maybe that is a dumb assumption.
I would be SO proud of you btwSo I hard bussed two wolves?
Edit: omg insert an image of fox McCloud
BUT I AM AROUND TOOI'm always pro-tie, but kaydubs is around and she might murder us all
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Bryndy (9) - Cray, Moose, Coffee, SAR, Paws, dolph, MA, AM, genny
Paws (1) - Glamm
AM (5) - Stagg, DVMD, Skimble, kcough, bryndy
RL-KB ()
Stagg ()
Nyan ()
Moose (5) - RL-KB, Pippy, WZ, Paws, Mel
MJ (2) - nyan, LoTF
22/24
Lynch deadline in 25 minutes (9pm Central/10p Eastern)
Bryndy (9) - Cray, Moose, Coffee, SAR, Paws, dolph, MA, AM, genny
Paws (1) - Glamm
AM (5) - Stagg, DVMD, Skimble, kcough, bryndy
RL-KB ()
Stagg ()
Nyan ()
Moose (5) - RL-KB, Pippy, WZ, Paws, Mel
MJ (2) - nyan, LoTF
22/24
Lynch deadline in 25 minutes (9pm Central/10p Eastern)
Nope, not going to switch and at this point why should I? What are you even holding out for AM? I openly revealed my role, and used my ability as I said I would and snagged a wolf. Why would I do any of the above as a wolf?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah and you're a wildcard 😉BUT I AM AROUND TOO![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope, not going to switch and at this point why should I? What are you even holding out for AM? I openly revealed my role, and used my ability as I said I would and snagged a wolf. Why would I do any of the above as a wolf?
Why are you still on me?
She’s spawn from you and MJ. Diabolical.Yeah and you're a wildcard 😉
Not Moose and not you.Why?
I mean if you're volunteering... IDK who I would go to next really. Thinking maybe staying or just unlynch and no vote at this point-maybe help pip get her tie 😉Eh I'll volunteer as tribute if we can make that work
I also don't think there will actually be multiple death ties in this game given the source material, but maybe that is a dumb assumption.
Fair enough, all valid reasons I acknowledged earlier. Just wondering if there was something more.And yet never voted for her? And was convinced PBC was a bus? Perhaps she was the one creating a bus? And now she's not even voting Bryndi anymore...
Not Moose and not you.
Who if not bryndy?
20 minutos, ya coots!
Because you are still on me, when I just explained. What kind of idiot would say "oh hey guys! Want to know something fun!? I can kill someone and btw, I'm going to take out AM or PBC" if I was indeed a wolf???Why are you still on me?
Because you are still on me, when I just explained. What kind of idiot would say "oh hey guys! Want to know something fun!? I can kill someone and btw, I'm going to take out AM or PBC" if I was indeed a wolf???
Why is that idiotic since that's what you actually could do? Do you still think I'm wolfy?
Yes but if PBC got lynched as a wolf later, or AM flipped village, you would be IMMEDIATELY lynched for choosing AM over PBC when you were asked to take out PBC.Because you are still on me, when I just explained. What kind of idiot would say "oh hey guys! Want to know something fun!? I can kill someone and btw, I'm going to take out AM or PBC" if I was indeed a wolf???
Do you still think bryndi is wolfy?Why is that idiotic since that's what you actually could do? Do you still think I'm wolfy?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tbh I think bryndi has a point, I certainly wouldn't bring up a kill ability in that situation, nor reveal that it could be used at any time. It makes very little sense. Then again I think the idea of a PBC bus at the time it happened makes very little sense too.
Unlynch bryn
IDK where to go right now. Maybe tomorrow after smoke clears.
IDK where to go right now. Maybe tomorrow after smoke clears.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Different wolf packs wolf differently but basically volunteering to take out one of your own? It's madness I tell you, madness!
anyway lynch MJ
Why?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4 Lynch Tally
Bryndy (8) - Cray, Moose, Coffee, SAR, Paws, dolph, AM, genny
Paws (1) - Glamm
AM (5) - Stagg, DVMD, Skimble, kcough, bryndy
RL-KB ()
Stagg ()
Nyan ()
Moose (5) - RL-KB, Pippy, WZ, Paws, Mel
MJ (2) - nyan, LoTF
21/24
Lynch deadline in 12 minutes (9pm Central/10p Eastern)
Bryndy (8) - Cray, Moose, Coffee, SAR, Paws, dolph, AM, genny
Paws (1) - Glamm
AM (5) - Stagg, DVMD, Skimble, kcough, bryndy
RL-KB ()
Stagg ()
Nyan ()
Moose (5) - RL-KB, Pippy, WZ, Paws, Mel
MJ (2) - nyan, LoTF
21/24
Lynch deadline in 12 minutes (9pm Central/10p Eastern)
Yeah one of the reasons why I am still not voting for Bryndi is that I think a bus would have been so useless at this point in the game. Just like...WHY.Tbh I think bryndi has a point, I certainly wouldn't bring up a kill ability in that situation, nor reveal that it could be used at any time. It makes very little sense. Then again I think the idea of a PBC bus at the time it happened makes very little sense too.
The gain from that would be so minimal and would in no way offset wolf numbers, imo.
I sense being 1 minute away from a waffle fest. Bring it on.
I think it's weird to vote for me, because why would a wolf out their ability, to offer to use it on another wolf when we are one wolf down so early in the game? You voting for me rn is making you wolfyWhy is that idiotic since that's what you actually could do? Do you still think I'm wolfy?
Best village cred ever????I think it's weird to vote for me, because why would a wolf out their ability, to offer to use it on another wolf when we are one wolf down so early in the game? You voting for me rn is making you wolfy
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 187K