You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Smash Bros WW Game Thread
Started by SportPonies
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yas!Hoagies!!
End Day 4
Stage of the day: PokeFloats. A mod favorite, but a competitive nightmare full of coding glitches, our fighters today wondered why in Epona's name someone would put them there.
Everyone spent all day working their quad muscles as they leaped from balloon to balloon, trying not to plummet to Kanto below. Zelda jumped gracefully from float to float, using all her princess poise, but couldn't avoid Little Mac's powerful punch.
But Little Mac, coming from Smash #4, was blissfully ignorant of the deathtraps invisible within the earlier stage.... and even though he netted everyone else a wolf, no one said anything when he jumped down to land on Seel's head. But they all knew.
Celebrating his KO of a wolf, Little Mac sprinted over the head of the float... and fell right through Seel's neck. Try as he did to come back, everyone knows that Little Mac isn't prized for his jumping ability (or brains). He was a goner.
The Roster:Stage of the day: PokeFloats. A mod favorite, but a competitive nightmare full of coding glitches, our fighters today wondered why in Epona's name someone would put them there.
Everyone spent all day working their quad muscles as they leaped from balloon to balloon, trying not to plummet to Kanto below. Zelda jumped gracefully from float to float, using all her princess poise, but couldn't avoid Little Mac's powerful punch.
But Little Mac, coming from Smash #4, was blissfully ignorant of the deathtraps invisible within the earlier stage.... and even though he netted everyone else a wolf, no one said anything when he jumped down to land on Seel's head. But they all knew.
Celebrating his KO of a wolf, Little Mac sprinted over the head of the float... and fell right through Seel's neck. Try as he did to come back, everyone knows that Little Mac isn't prized for his jumping ability (or brains). He was a goner.
Dead is @bryndiana.jones, Little Mac, who could use his KO punch and permanently remove one player from the game.
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Melchizedek
3. @WildZoo
18. @Mad Jack
6. @allieh8607/@Karabiner13 hydra
7. @MixedAnimals77
8. @dolphin106258
9. @kcoughli
10. @nyanko
11. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
12. @LadyOTheFarm
14. @SARdoghandler
15. @CoffeeQuestionMark
16. @genny
17. @Miranda Senft
19. @Skimble
21. @Stagg737
23. @bryndiana.jones
25. @PippyPony
26. @DVMDream
5. @Crayola227
27. @StayingPositive2017
Dead:
24. Coopah - Sheik, Untrackable wolf
20. johnnaboo - Mewtwo, PMer
13. allieh8607 - Wolf, Bodyguard
4. @PrincessButterCup - Zelda, ability seer
22. @bryndiana.jones - Little Mac, vig
It is now Night 4. Lynch close at 5 AM CST.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Grinders!!!!Hoagies!!
Yeah, dunno what those areGrinders!!!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
This is a family thread!Grinders!!!!
@genny Can you tell me more about MOOSE?
She said subs for Subs, not Subs on Subs.Grinders!!!!
Yeah, dunno what those are
I'm sorry!! We call those long sandwiches subs or heroes in NY but people in connecticut call them grinders and they're called hoagies elsewhere...sorry!This is a family thread!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm dying 🤣
She can probably tell you more about you. Unless you're both lying. 😱@genny Can you tell me more about MOOSE?
She can probably tell you more about you. Unless you're both lying. 😱
haha what
In Louisiana they’re called Poboys.I'm sorry!! We call those long sandwiches subs or heroes in NY but people in connecticut call them grinders and they're called hoagies elsewhere...sorry!
I don't even know anymore. Why don't you just figure it out tonight?haha what
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why do I get the feeling MJ is leaving me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@bryndiana.jones will be subbing in for @Glammyre and @allieh8607 will be taking over for @RedLauren in the KB hydra. Please adjust your messages and hijinks. The roster will be adjusted come morning.
KD out.
KD out.
Hmmmmm....Why do I get the feeling MJ is leaving me
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm actually kind of surprised lolHmmmmm....
Me too 😕I'm actually kind of surprised lol
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Eugh, zombie subs. Not my fave.
Dude, when all our players start dropping out, what do you want from me!???Eugh, zombie subs. Not my fave.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm just saying, they taste a little...rottenDude, when all our players start dropping, what do you want from me!???
Nah I like them
I enjoy a little bitterness and salt added to my cocktails, food, and WW. Creates layers of intrigue.
I enjoy a little bitterness and salt added to my cocktails, food, and WW. Creates layers of intrigue.
Hoagies!!

******What if I needed a sub. Sub for subs.
So is subs subbing for subs then????!?
******
I expected you to be one of the subs Ms.Constantly-Here... 😛******
So is subs subbing for subs then????!?
******
*******I expected you to be one of the subs Ms.Constantly-Here... 😛
Nope still off today then work and busy with other things for the rest of the week and weekend
*******
@bryndiana.jones will be subbing in for @Glammyre and @allieh8607 will be taking over for @RedLauren in the KB hydra. Please adjust your messages and hijinks. The roster will be adjusted come morning.
KD out.
So is this still a hydra or is it just going to be allie?
Still hydraSo is this still a hydra or is it just going to be allie?
@Animal Midwife @Crayola227 @Miranda Senft @CoffeeQuestionMark @SARdoghandler @MixedAnimals77
Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of the person who just took out a wolf?
@Stagg737 @DVMDream @kcoughli @Skimble @bryndiana.jones
Any reason y’all are still on the wagon of someone who’d been vocal about PBC being a wolf?
Uh, PBC is dead?
Between work and the BS that is my personal life, in skimming the thread today and haven't really read anything. Just making comments here/there and when people tag or quote me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Omg this is not what I expected at all
Waiting for @Crayola227 to wake up and hopefully explain why she was so subtly trying to shade the PBC votes.
But yStill hydra
Allie definitely does not need adult supervision lol
Dude don't vote for cray right now. I am village, I'm pretty sure I rezzed villagers, y u do disWaiting for @Crayola227 to wake up and hopefully explain why she was so subtly trying to shade the PBC votes.
We have to find more orginials. It's too soon to convert hunt.
Contingency Lynch Fern
Contingency Lynch Fern
Dude don't vote for cray right now. I am village, I'm pretty sure I rezzed villagers, y u do dis
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Don't be too confident about your rezzes being village, it leads down a bad road (@kcoughli). Especially since you had two.Dude don't vote for cray right now. I am village, I'm pretty sure I rezzed villagers, y u do dis
Now there is a quote somewhere about kaydubs usually bringing people back in the same affiliation. But that definitely was not the case in Sega. And we have no idea how sporty is inclined to do things.
Not that I'm too interested in it right now because eugh, converts.
@DVMDream Can you tell me more about your mid-day restriction yesterday? I didn't have time to read the 52 languages in between thinking about Pokemon responses.
@DVMDream Can you tell me more about your mid-day restriction yesterday? I didn't have time to read the 52 languages in between thinking about Pokemon responses.
It was explained today already. What more is there to know?
It was explained today already. What more is there to know?
I missed that. Can you quote it for me?
I missed that. Can you quote it for me?
Actually, no, sorry, I've got life **** to figure out first. Maybe later if I get time, by later that may mean Friday.
Or maybe someone else will be kind enough to.
Too lazy to quote but she said it was a capsule? Item? of some sort that when opened fudged up her speech. At least that is what I remember.I missed that. Can you quote it for me?
Also... so that bryndi flip huh?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ye she said it was the capsule
*******
Nope still off today then work and busy with other things for the rest of the week and weekend
*******
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Which makes sense to me because when I got it mods implied there could be bad **** inside
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@Animal MidwifeCapsule item. You open them during the day with no idea what's inside.
Too lazy to quote but she said it was a capsule? Item? of some sort that when opened fudged up her speech. At least that is what I remember.
Also... so that bryndi flip huh?
So that jboo flip huh?
I guess I'm not seeing how the capsule was that bad if that's the worst effect... bummer for the skimmers, but those into it could still see what she was saying.
Fern's silencing seemed much more grave and dangerous.
Fern's silencing seemed much more grave and dangerous.
I wasn't as stuck on jboo as you were on bryndi. C'mon now.So that jboo flip huh?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Looking back at the phrasing, it was more like not every capsule has good ****, not necessarily "omg you could die if you open it"I guess I'm not seeing how the capsule was that bad if that's the worst effect... bummer for the skimmers, but those into it could still see what she was saying.
Fern's silencing seemed much more grave and dangerous.
and all i got was food which did nothing
Dunno what the worst possibility is though, I don't think anyone besides me and DVMD have mentioned having it
Also, nobody else has been silenced, right? So that was probably the post restrictor?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 30K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 186K